The VG Resource
Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project (/thread-26614.html)

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - MustachioEquestrian - 12-21-2015

I hate having a request as my first post, but - The background objects from the NSMBU variant of the Mario Maker stage? (Or the equivalent from actual Mario Maker if it's easier)

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - nobody231 - 12-23-2015

(12-20-2015, 06:09 PM)lsmash Wrote: I have a question for the model importers.
Once you get the ssb models in 3ds max, do you just export, then upload them?

Changing the textures from DDS to PNG is required, as well as creating the super-detailed diffuse texture and specular texture.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - machinaprince - 12-24-2015

I have a request for Mr Sandman (punch out), it would also be great if he ended up on Sfm or gmod.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Struggleton! - 12-24-2015

(12-23-2015, 05:09 PM)nobody231 Wrote:

Changing the textures from DDS to PNG is required, as well as creating the super-detailed diffuse texture and specular texture.

You don't need to create the diffuse texture, just split the specular map from the Normal map Tongue

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - nobody231 - 12-24-2015

(12-24-2015, 02:16 AM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote:
(12-23-2015, 05:09 PM)nobody231 Wrote:

You don't need to create the diffuse texture, just split the specular map from the Normal map Tongue

Oh, well I'm not familiar with the new Smash submittting rules. I only was a submitter back in the eaaaarly days.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - akuago220 - 01-18-2016

If requests are still going, I'd like to request the Great Fox ship from the Orbital Gate Assault stage.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Kajabberguy - 01-18-2016

I would love to see someone rip link and villager.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - nobody231 - 01-21-2016

Hey TrueStruggle, when I import your submitted Shulk model, the eyelash UV mapping is broken.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Demonslayerx8 - 01-22-2016

Yo RTB, I just came along an error on a stage model. Idk which update it was from, but its from Wily's Castle dyr_light_tenmetu_set
[Image: JlX86YD.png]

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Random Talking Bush - 02-03-2016

Model dump in the first post is now up-to-date with the new things in the latest update (Corrin, Bayonetta, Umbra Clock Tower, Kirby update, Mii Fighters and new trophies). Also added Palutena's Japanese model since there are differences with it (it's more censored in the Japanese version than it already was).

(01-22-2016, 07:26 AM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: Yo RTB, I just came along an error on a stage model. Idk which update it was from, but its from Wily's Castle dyr_light_tenmetu_set
*image*
I'll have to look into that sometime later, could be a vertex type that's not defined (already found a few in the Taiko no Tatsujin Wii U game, since it uses the same model format).

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Demonslayerx8 - 02-03-2016

(02-03-2016, 10:29 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Model dump in the first post is now up-to-date with the new things in the latest update (Corrin, Bayonetta, Umbra Clock Tower, Kirby update, Mii Fighters and new trophies). Also added Palutena's Japanese model since there are differences with it (it's more censored in the Japanese version than it already was).

(01-22-2016, 07:26 AM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: Yo RTB, I just came along an error on a stage model. Idk which update it was from, but its from Wily's Castle dyr_light_tenmetu_set
*image*
I'll have to look into that sometime later, could be a vertex type that's not defined (already found a few in the Taiko no Tatsujin Wii U game, since it uses the same model format).

ah i see, alrighty.

also... i think you should look into the color nodes in this stage model (also, u can remove the Multiply Vertex Colors settings)..
stage > melee > umbra_f > dys_cliff_set

it comes out all red when it really shouldnt be Ouch!

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Random Talking Bush - 02-04-2016

(02-03-2016, 11:56 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: ah i see, alrighty.

also... i think you should look into the color nodes in this stage model (also, u can remove the Multiply Vertex Colors settings)..
stage > melee > umbra_f > dys_cliff_set

it comes out all red when it really shouldnt be Ouch!
*image*
Hm, might be reading it incorrectly as a monotone colour. Reminds me of how the colouring is on some of the Sonic '06 character models. I'll look into that a bit later, too.

And I'm leaving the "Multiply Vertex Colours" setting there because, as I think I've said before, some of the color values are normally above 128, which is lost when the values are doubled and clamped.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Demonslayerx8 - 02-04-2016

coolio coolio... fine with me

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - trainboy2019 - 02-05-2016

When someone has the time, could both Robins be ripped?

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - HEXX5 - 02-08-2016

i would love the models for mewtwo, lucario, and deoxys trophies! the ones where they are using shadow ball, aura sphere, and psycho boost respectively! also like i would be ok with learning how you are ripping from wii u...