The VG Resource
Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project (/thread-26614.html)

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - ssbbnessfan - 03-22-2015

How do you chane gtx files textures into textures you Can actually see cause I want to see pit and wii fit trainer

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Farlavor - 03-23-2015

(03-21-2015, 06:36 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: Windy Hill Zone WIP#1

Battlefield WIP#2

Gosh... good stages... I already know that you're able to do these stuffs in Brawl... but considering how cool they look. I was amazed at your work.

You are at billions lightyears beyond me. Tongue

PS: Perhaps I with a few tutorials and a little luck I may catch you at your level... besides I'm the only one who didn't helped enough... just giving a little tips and no more... besides, I was inactive lately for what did happened last time... Neither I bothered to read the PMs I received, I think somebody was upset for my last post.  Cry
I have no choice but to delete the topic and go to Texture Resource to get help on my problems with this texture.
and I must delete my pictures becuz when I look for Sadaharu pictures, it shows my pictures somewhere, one of the reasons that I hate how Google search stuff... even including the keyword licking... it would at least show the picture I added of Dark Eevee G3 licking her paw... becuz it wasn't show in the results...  (Google and Bing, Those are the perfect symbols of USELESSNESS) Angry

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - SonicMain7 - 03-23-2015

nobody231, your ripping the 3DS sonic model as well, right?

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Demonslayerx8 - 03-24-2015

updating boxing ring.. and slowly adding fog data to the stage!
[Image: S8S4O2E.jpg]

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - nobody231 - 03-24-2015

(03-23-2015, 04:51 PM)SonicMain7 Wrote: nobody231, your ripping the 3DS sonic model as well, right?

I don't have the 3DS version rip. Besides, due to lack of time, I gave up the Sonic responsibilities to Mystie.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - SonicMain7 - 03-25-2015

Ok. Guess sawnik iz killed rest in pepporini lol

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Demonslayerx8 - 03-25-2015

new pics of Boxing Ring! Enjoy the looks~

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Fawfulthegreat64 - 03-26-2015

I submitted Count Bleck. If there is something wrong with it and it needs to be rejected, I would appreciate it if you would tell me what I need to fix.

EDIT: Submitted Fracktail as well.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - готован - 03-26-2015

Holy mackeral, what did i just see? It's only a matter of time before the epik Mario Kart 8 and WIIU FD comes here!

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Demonslayerx8 - 03-26-2015

the Mario Kart 8 stage is too high poly for brawl to handle.. so its not gonna happen for that.. FD tho, yes.

[Image: xflGBgt.jpg]

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - готован - 03-26-2015

Very incredible job there, it really gets me wondering what's the difference between with how SSB4 and Brawl handles stage effects now...

On another topic, it also makes me wonder if Omega Stages could be replicated! It'd take some fine graphic artists to do that, though...

Edit again : I mean like, Selecting them.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Wikimemia - 03-28-2015

Can I request Wii U's Chrom trophy and/ or Ness? I really appreciate your consideration, thanks!

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - nobody231 - 03-29-2015

(03-28-2015, 07:06 PM)Wikimemia Wrote: Can I request Wii U's Chrom trophy and/ or Ness? I really appreciate your consideration, thanks!

I'll see what I can do about Chrom's trophy! (I'm too lazy to rip all 8 costumes for characters)

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Wikimemia - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 12:57 PM)nobody231 Wrote:
(03-28-2015, 07:06 PM)Wikimemia Wrote: Can I request Wii U's Chrom trophy and/ or Ness? I really appreciate your consideration, thanks!

I'll see what I can do about Chrom's trophy! (I'm too lazy to rip all 8 costumes for characters)

Thank you so much!

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 Model Project - Demonslayerx8 - 03-30-2015

well.. if any1 hasnt noticed... I recently released Pyrosphere..
[Image: QRGkFUv.jpg]