The VG Resource
Official Name Change Log and Requests - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Main Content (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-103.html)
+--- Forum: Site Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-106.html)
+--- Thread: Official Name Change Log and Requests (/thread-26523.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - Tera15VG - 10-11-2021

I request a name change from "Shaun" to "Tera15VG", because 1, I go by Tera elsewhere on the net, and 2, the Shaun name sounds not just outdated, but also cringey. Please and thank you.

Done!
-Petie

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - Red Lightfoot - 10-11-2021

Can I please have my name changed to Red Lightfoot? This is the name I go by everywhere, current username is what I mainly use for games.

Same goes for my submissions. 
Profile: https://www.spriters-resource.com/submitter/Redorak/

Done for both!
-Petie

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - Dygalann - 10-13-2021

Can I please have my username changed to Dygalann? Spraxus is an outdated username that brings me nothing but bad memories from the past on Discord and Deviant Art, so it would be greatly appreciated if it were to be changed! Thanks! Big Grin

Done!
-Petie

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - Happy Time Boredom - 10-22-2021

Please can you change my name to Happy Time Boredom? Spacebound 3arth Beginings was a name I made I think in around 2019, and it was on impulse from a younger me, and I don't really like it anymore. Happy Time Boredom is my Discord username, and I'd like them to be the same.

also here's my submitter profile
Submitter Profile - Spacebound 3arth Beginings - The Spriters Resource (spriters-resource.com)

Done for both!
-Petie

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - Coil_22 - 10-22-2021

I'd like to change my name to "Coil_22". My current username is very very out of date so I just want to keep things updated. Thanks.

Done!
-Petie

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - Tox2564 - 10-26-2021

I'd like to change my username to "MF5K", please, as I don't use the old one anymore and would like it to be consistent.

Done!
-Petie

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - Protobubbles342 - 10-26-2021

I'd like to change my username to "Protobubbles342", please, i don't like my name

Done!
-Petie

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - CameronCarsonOfficial - 10-30-2021

Hi, I would like, if possible, to change my username to "CameronCarsonOfficial", if this name is not available it can be "CameronCarson" or "Only_Cameron".
Thank you very much in advance.

Done!
-Petie

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - MzsMika - 11-01-2021

I would like to change my username to MzsMika because I'm not a Mr anymore Smile

Done!
-Petie

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - Enn_4A - 11-08-2021

Hi, I’d like my name to be changed to “Enn_4A”. I made this account before I had come up with a proper username for myself, so I’d like to update it to my current username. Cheers in advance.

Done!
-Petie

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - Lilly - 11-13-2021

Hello! It's been a few years since I was around, I'm sorry Unsure More Sweatdrops

Could my username be updated to "Lilly", or "LillyDragon"? I've been trans for the past year or so now, so- whoops Tongue 

That's the username I've gone by everywhere, even before I was trans. Is it okay if that's updated? Thank you in advance! Heart

Of course! To my surprise, Lilly was actually available so I used that but let me know you would have preferred LillyDragon instead.
-Petie

EDIT: Thank you, Petie! I'm surprised that was available too, given how common of a name it is. Appreciate you! Heart

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - LillyLamperd - 11-20-2021

Could you change my username to LillyLamperd please? I don't like my current username for personal reasons.

Done!
-Petie

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - Superstar Mario Trio - 11-23-2021

Can I have my username changed to Mario Jumpman please? The Jumpman part sounds a bit cooler then Plumber.

Done!
-Petie

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - PumpKindOf - 11-24-2021

Could my username be changed to PumpKindOf? I made this account a long time ago lol.

Done!
-Petie

RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - KoroPSI - 11-25-2021

Could I please change my username to dankwolf64? I don't use O mochi anymore, and I would appreciate it!

Done!
-Petie

Edit: Thank you very much Petie!