The VG Resource
Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread (/thread-26504.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Carpaccio - 02-04-2015

It's out in Japan. There's already boss rush videos on youtube of it...

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Farlavor - 02-04-2015

(02-04-2015, 12:21 PM)Mystie Wrote:
(02-04-2015, 11:38 AM)Farlavor Wrote: I saw that Mistie contributed with models of SSB Wii U, Fantastic... I was about to believe it would take a little more time, but it seems that it's only a matter of time I will get the Duck Hunt Dog, and even so, it seems that there's plenty of interesting models, becuz I forgot the assist trophies and the pokemon (Although I may not need the pokemon models, becuz of the 3DS pokemon models Cute)

Thanks a lot. Big Grin

My pleasure!

I'll even be starting an SSB4 Project thread, similar to the PKMN X/Y/OR/AS Project, where I will post my new rips, and others can request what/who they want next.

(02-04-2015, 12:02 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Has anyone looked into Kirby and the Rainbow Curse? I love the style of it and was hoping to get a few models...

It's...not out yet? (Correct me if I'm wrong)

I think that there's a Kirby game for Wii U with that name, it's a game where you can draw a Rainbow path on the Wii U gamepad, and Kirby starts rolling on the rainbow path. but maybe it's still pretty new, so I don't think we may get models from that game for now.  Anyway, the models looks pretty beautiful. here's a Youtube video of a gameplay of this game. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV9P6jTVVCw

PS: I gave to you +1 rep, Mystie... I would give it for the Duck Hunt Dog like my signature suggests... but I will get it anyway and I'm rather happy, so I prefer to give you the rep up just for Yoshi and Isabelle models I downloaded. Let's hope if I may add more rep next time Cute.

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Hiccup - 02-04-2015

Even if it is out, I don't think it has been dumped by 'scene groups' yet. So the files cannot be extracted.

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Mystie - 02-04-2015

(02-04-2015, 12:54 PM)Farlavor Wrote: I think that there's a Kirby game for Wii U with that name, it's a game where you can draw a Rainbow path on the Wii U gamepad, and Kirby starts rolling on the rainbow path. but maybe it's still pretty new, so I don't think we may get models from that game for now.  Anyway, the models looks pretty beautiful. here's a Youtube video of a gameplay of this game. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV9P6jTVVCw

I know what it is. Defeated I was just saying that I didn't think it was out yet.

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Pik - 02-04-2015

Look at this. Just look at this
[Image: OPc7P5N.png]

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Awesome Toad - 02-09-2015

Can someone point in the direction toward ripping Wii U disc?

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Hiccup - 02-10-2015

1. Get DiscU, a wud, the wud's title key that you find in the scene release NFO, the common key.

2. Put the each key into an empty file using a hex editor

3. Open CMD, run DiscU: make it use the wud, wud's title key and common key to extract the files

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Mystie - 02-10-2015

(02-10-2015, 04:08 AM)Hiccup Wrote: 1. Get DiscU, a wud, the wud's title key that you find in the scene release NFO, the common key.

3. Open CMD, run DiscU: make it use the wud, wud's title key and common key to extract the files

I'm pretty sure he was asking about making an ISO from a game disc, not how to extract an ISO.

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Awesome Toad - 02-10-2015

(02-10-2015, 01:10 PM)Mystie Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 04:08 AM)Hiccup Wrote: 1. Get DiscU, a wud, the wud's title key that you find in the scene release NFO, the common key.

I'm pretty sure he was asking about making an ISO from a game disc, not how to extract an ISO.

Yes, how do I go about doing this?

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - nobody231 - 02-10-2015

(02-10-2015, 03:30 PM)Awesome Toad Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 01:10 PM)Mystie Wrote:

Yes, how do I go about doing this?

I don't think most people know. Someone who names his rips "PowerUP" is the main ripper.

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Awesome Toad - 02-10-2015

(02-10-2015, 06:21 PM)nobody231 Wrote: I don't think most people know. Someone who names his rips "PowerUP" is the main ripper.

Where may I find this rips?

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - nobody231 - 02-10-2015

(02-10-2015, 06:24 PM)Awesome Toad Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 06:21 PM)nobody231 Wrote: I don't think most people know. Someone who names his rips "PowerUP" is the main ripper.

Where may I find this rips?

Search Google. I don't think the rules allow people to tell you where rips are. However, I know there's a place on GBATemp that has a collection of title keys for rips, they also have the names of the rips!

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - RatchetMario - 02-11-2015

(02-09-2015, 08:43 PM)Awesome Toad Wrote: Can someone point in the direction toward ripping Wii U disc?

Just remember, don't ask for ROM on this site. it's break the rules...

I'm pretty sure there's a lot of sites..."Google is your friend"

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Hiccup - 02-11-2015

Powerup and the other groups who can dump Wii U games are ('warez') 'scene' group. They don't tend to make their methods public, so you can't dump your own games for now.

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Pik - 02-11-2015

Would linking to an ISO listing be against the rules? Contains no files, just names and scene release nfo.