The VG Resource
Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread (/thread-26504.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Kold-Virus - 01-16-2015

I wish I could play around with Tropical Freeze models. I want them more than SSB Wii U's. Tongue

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Pik - 01-16-2015

Yeah, I like how they did DK's fur better in that game, in Smash it's a polygonal blurry mess if you zoom in really close (far away it looks okay)

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Kold-Virus - 01-16-2015

(01-16-2015, 12:14 PM)Pik Wrote: Yeah, I like how they did DK's fur better in that game, in Smash it's a polygonal blurry mess if you zoom in really close (far away it looks okay)

DK's super-well done, and Lord Fredrik. Lord. Fredrik. My new second fav DK character has a fantastic model.

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Pik - 01-20-2015

RTB HIT HOME BASE BABY....

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Random Talking Bush - 01-20-2015

(01-20-2015, 03:29 AM)Pik Wrote: RTB HIT HOME BASE BABY....
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me that I never showed off my progress pics here. Shy

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Mystie - 01-20-2015

(01-20-2015, 12:54 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [Image: SSB4U-WonderPinkTrophy.png]

OMGYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Wait—

"SSB4U-WonderPinkTrophy.png"

Awwwwww, it's not the actual model. Sad  But still, the trophies alone make me extremely happy.

(01-20-2015, 02:02 PM)Mystie Wrote: OMGYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Wait—

"SSB4U-WonderPinkTrophy.png"

Awwwwww, it's not the actual model. Sad  But still, the trophies alone make me extremely happy.
Yeah, it's just a trophy. In fact, that was the first model I tried importing as it was the only one I had at the time -- it's the sole model file in the game's v1.01 update file, which I was able to download and unpack before the game itself was. Well, besides the Gamer stage, that is. Wonder what they were updated for...?

Believe me, I know there's a buncha friends of mine who would love to get the models from Wonderful 101, only problem is there isn't a proper dump of the game on the internet, so I can't at this moment.

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Mystie - 01-20-2015

It really sucks that no one has dumped the Platinum games yet. Those are the ones I want to rip from the most.

EDIT: I just realized that Wonder Pink's skirt is slightly longer in that screenshot, than it normally is. Maybe that's what they were patching, so that there wasn't an obvious panty shot in an E10+ game?

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Virt - 01-20-2015

These are beautiful, RTB! Keep up the nice work!

Will you be getting assist trophies as well as playable characters?

(01-20-2015, 02:13 PM)Mystie Wrote: It really sucks that no one has dumped the Platinum games yet. Those are the ones I want to rip from the most.

EDIT: I just realized that Wonder Pink's skirt is slightly longer in that screenshot, than it normally is. Maybe that's what they were patching, so that there wasn't an obvious panty shot in an E10+ game?
I think you may be right about that, I'll have to compare with the default model when I find it.

(01-20-2015, 03:49 PM)Virt Wrote: These are beautiful, RTB! Keep up the nice work!

Will you be getting assist trophies as well as playable characters?
Of course I will. Tongue

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Kold-Virus - 01-20-2015

Duck Hunt!! Big Grin

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Lilothestitch - 01-20-2015

RTB I've added Super Smash Bros. for Wii U on the Models Resource in Other Systems if you want to put models from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U in there. http://www.models-resource.com/other_systems/pending/supersmashbrosforwiiuwiiu/addmodel/

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Parax - 01-20-2015

(01-16-2015, 12:58 PM)TabuuForteAkugun Wrote:
(01-16-2015, 12:14 PM)Pik Wrote: Yeah, I like how they did DK's fur better in that game, in Smash it's a polygonal blurry mess if you zoom in really close (far away it looks okay)

DK's super-well done, and Lord Fredrik. Lord. Fredrik. My new second fav DK character has a fantastic model.

Sorry, his model used to be fantastic but then he had an unfortunate accident with his horn.

[Image: B7rNqNBCUAAa3zu.png:large]

I don't know how to convert GX2 textures properly without using the SDK tool, but I have the model format mostly figured out.

Also this happened when I tried to register.

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Kold-Virus - 01-20-2015

(01-20-2015, 07:13 PM)Parax Wrote:
(01-16-2015, 12:58 PM)TabuuForteAkugun Wrote:

Sorry, his model used to be fantastic but then he had an unfortunate accident with his horn.

[Image: B7rNqNBCUAAa3zu.png:large]

I don't know how to convert GX2 textures properly without using the SDK tool, but I have the model format mostly figured out.

Also this happened when I tried to register.

Easy fix. I could just move it by hand.

Anyway, if it's ever fixed, send it over to me.

RE: Wii U Ripping Catch-All Thread - Dazz - 01-21-2015

No, he isn't. He doesn't plan to rip from the game at all in fact.

Lilo, please learn to stop asking stupid questions every time you post. It'd really go a long way to stop everyone from getting so irritated by you.

edit: I have to now edit my post to state that Lilothestitch has deleted his post in which he asked RTB if he was going to rip models from Smash Bros.