The VG Resource
Want to rip Shake King voice clips from Shake it!, nothing works. D: - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Sounds Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-112.html)
+---- Forum: Ripping Help (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-116.html)
+---- Thread: Want to rip Shake King voice clips from Shake it!, nothing works. D: (/thread-26301.html)

Want to rip Shake King voice clips from Shake it!, nothing works. D: - Kold-Virus - 12-05-2014

Title self-explanatory.

Is it even possible to rip from WLSI? We have the music and sprites, but not the SFX. I'd like to rip 'em myself.

RE: Want to rip Shake King voice clips from Shake it!, nothing works. D: - puggsoy - 12-06-2014

Can you elaborate on the point you're having trouble with? Extraction or conversion? What programs have you tried?

RE: Want to rip Shake King voice clips from Shake it!, nothing works. D: - Kold-Virus - 12-06-2014

(12-06-2014, 12:45 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Can you elaborate on the point you're having trouble with? Extraction or conversion? What programs have you tried?

I have the BRSAR but none of the programs I use can extract his voice clips. VGSC doesn't work and BrawlBox crashes when I try to export.

RE: Want to rip Shake King voice clips from Shake it!, nothing works. D: - Struggleton! - 12-07-2014

Could post a screenshot of the error when BrawlBox crashes?

RE: Want to rip Shake King voice clips from Shake it!, nothing works. D: - Kold-Virus - 12-07-2014

Will do.

[Image: Screenshot82_zpsbc7db8fe.png]

RE: Want to rip Shake King voice clips from Shake it!, nothing works. D: - Struggleton! - 12-07-2014

From what I can see from the file's properties on the side, it has zero channels, loops and ends at zero. I think the file you're trying to export is a empty node in the BRSAR. Shy

(or does it do it for all files you try to export? :o )

RE: Want to rip Shake King voice clips from Shake it!, nothing works. D: - Kold-Virus - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 01:20 PM)ThatStruggleThough Wrote: From what I can see from the file's properties on the side, it has zero channels, loops and ends at zero. I think the file you're trying to export is a empty node in the BRSAR.  Shy

(or does it do it for all files you try to export? :o )

Does it for all o' them

OK, I found what was wrong. You were opening the wrong archive. Those were the RSEQ archives which are unopenable by BrawlBox. The actual sounds for him were in the RBNK archives that can be opened. I exported them all for you in the .wav format Cute

Shake King Sounds

(I think these are his sounds: guessing from a video I looked up Shy)

It's indeed the right clips. Thanks a million, man! Smile Mind if I take what you did and upload them to Sounds Resource?

Sure, I don't mind Smile

(12-07-2014, 07:10 PM)ThatStruggleThough Wrote: Sure, I don't mind Smile

Thanks. They're pending as I speak, I uploaded Syrup, Shake and Hot Roderick, and I'm working on Wario and other stuff.

Very nice Smile I hope more of the sounds and sprites are uploaded soon :o

(12-07-2014, 09:09 PM)ThatStruggleThough Wrote: Very nice Smile I hope more of the sounds and sprites are uploaded soon :o

Haha! Smile By the way, I intend to upload my Fredrik to Models Resource, unrigged, though, while I work on my Brawl mod with it.

RE: Want to rip Shake King voice clips from Shake it!, nothing works. D: - Struggleton! - 12-08-2014

(12-07-2014, 06:42 PM)TabuuForteAkugun Wrote: It's indeed the right clips. Thanks a million, man! Smile Mind if I take what you did and upload them to Sounds Resource?

(12-07-2014, 09:33 PM)TabuuForteAkugun Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 09:09 PM)ThatStruggleThough Wrote: Very nice Smile I hope more of the sounds and sprites are uploaded soon :o

Haha! Smile By the way, I intend to upload my Fredrik to Models Resource, unrigged, though, while I work on my Brawl mod with it.
Very nice. Maybe I'll import it to MKWii as a character Smile

RE: Want to rip Shake King voice clips from Shake it!, nothing works. D: - Kold-Virus - 12-16-2014

Not sure that'd work. He's made for Brawl, and is pretty high-poly compared to MKWii models.