The VG Resource
Struggle's Struggling Struggleton Gallery - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Feedback / Showreel (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-123.html)
+---- Thread: Struggle's Struggling Struggleton Gallery (/thread-26182.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - Struggleton! - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 03:28 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(05-24-2015, 12:59 PM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote:
(05-24-2015, 07:34 AM)Virt Wrote: Could you get Sonic dressed like Link from the Zelda DLC?
Sure, I'll try and go find the files for it
Can't be done at the moment. The DLC files (stored on "0005000C" entries) use a separate "CETK" file compared to the games themselves, which cannot be downloaded through regular means like you can with update data. You'd need to find a way to extract it from the Wii U's memory in order to be able to decrypt 'em.

And yes, the Nightmare / Yoshi / Zelda stage / model files are part of the DLC partition, not the update files.

Oh man, that sucks Sad

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - Struggleton! - 05-25-2015

A batch script

I wrote a batch script to semi-automate the model ripping process, should make it easier for people

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - RatchetMario - 05-25-2015

(05-25-2015, 04:48 AM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote: A batch script

I wrote a batch script to semi-automate the model ripping process, should make it easier for people

Thanks, this is much more easier than I trying to rips my own Lost World models. Especially .bat file you made.

Copy .MODEL and .SKL.HKX to your "source" folder. Runs .bat, type "source", enter. (Some reason .skl.hkx file got deleted itself while run the .bat, its happens for me. So I'd just make a separate folder instead and type [character folder] while cmd ask you a folder name), wait until done. As for texture, you seems forget to writing .bat cmd ask you for texture lol. Then its ask you for skeleton file, type [FILE NAME] without file extension, and enter.

Somehow those .exe on strange behaviors keep crashing only for me? So be careful.

I'm fix the .bat for you.

Code:
@echo off

IF EXIST asset-cced\*.hkx (del asset-cced\*.hkx)
IF EXIST output\*.hkx (del output\*.hkx)
IF EXIST source\*.hkx (del source\*.hkx)

set /p folderName=What is the folder name? :Type a folder where is original .skl.hkx is:
copy /y %folderName%\*.skl.hkx source\
for %%f in ("source/*.hkx") do HkxConverterMsvc source/%%f output/%%f
for %%f in ("output/*.hkx") do assetcc2 --rules4101 --strip output/%%f asset-cced/%%f

copy /y output\*.skl.hkx %folderName%\

set /p folderName=What is the Texture folder? :Type a folder where is .dds Texture is:
IF EXIST Convert\*.gtx (del Convert\*.gtx)
IF EXIST OutDDS_Lossless\*.dds (del OutDDS_Lossless\*.dds)

rename %folderName%\*.dds *.gtx
copy /y %folderName%\*.gtx Convert\
for %%f in (Convert/*.gtx) do texconv2 -i Convert/%%f -f GX2_SURFACE_FORMAT_TCS_R8_G8_B8_A8_UNORM  -o OutDDS_Lossless/%%~nf.gtx
for %%f in (OutDDS_Lossless/*.gtx) do texconv2 -i OutDDS_Lossless/%%f -o OutDDS_Lossless/%%~nf.dds
cd OutDDS_Lossless
del *.gtx
cd..
copy /y OutDDS_Lossless\*.dds %folderName%\
set /p skeleton=What is the name of the skeleton file? :Type a file where is of convert of .skl.hkx:

modelfbx %folderName%\%skeleton%.model %folderName%\%skeleton%.skl.hkx %skeleton%
move %folderName%\%skeleton%.model.fbx %skeleton%.fbx
pause

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - Struggleton! - 05-25-2015

(05-25-2015, 09:10 AM)RatchetMario Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 04:48 AM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote: A batch script

Thanks, this is much more easier than I trying to rips my own Lost World models. Especially .bat file you made.

Copy .MODEL and .SKL.HKX to your "source" folder. Runs .bat, type "source", enter. (Some reason .skl.hkx file got deleted itself while run the .bat, its happens for me. So I'd just make a separate folder instead and type [character folder] while cmd ask you a folder name), wait until done. As for texture, you seems forget to writing .bat cmd ask you for texture lol. Then its ask you for skeleton file, type [FILE NAME] without file extension, and enter.

Somehow those .exe on strange behaviors keep crashing only for me? So be careful.

I'm fix the .bat for you.

Code:
@echo off

IF EXIST asset-cced\*.hkx (del asset-cced\*.hkx)
IF EXIST output\*.hkx (del output\*.hkx)
IF EXIST source\*.hkx (del source\*.hkx)

set /p folderName=What is the folder name? :Type a folder where is original .skl.hkx is:
copy /y %folderName%\*.skl.hkx source\
for %%f in ("source/*.hkx") do HkxConverterMsvc source/%%f output/%%f
for %%f in ("output/*.hkx") do assetcc2 --rules4101 --strip output/%%f asset-cced/%%f

copy /y output\*.skl.hkx %folderName%\

set /p folderName=What is the Texture folder? :Type a folder where is .dds Texture is:
IF EXIST Convert\*.gtx (del Convert\*.gtx)
IF EXIST OutDDS_Lossless\*.dds (del OutDDS_Lossless\*.dds)

rename %folderName%\*.dds *.gtx
copy /y %folderName%\*.gtx Convert\
for %%f in (Convert/*.gtx) do texconv2 -i Convert/%%f -f GX2_SURFACE_FORMAT_TCS_R8_G8_B8_A8_UNORM  -o OutDDS_Lossless/%%~nf.gtx
for %%f in (OutDDS_Lossless/*.gtx) do texconv2 -i OutDDS_Lossless/%%f -o OutDDS_Lossless/%%~nf.dds
cd OutDDS_Lossless
del *.gtx
cd..
copy /y OutDDS_Lossless\*.dds %folderName%\
set /p skeleton=What is the name of the skeleton file? :Type a file where is of convert of .skl.hkx:

modelfbx %folderName%\%skeleton%.model %folderName%\%skeleton%.skl.hkx %skeleton%
move %folderName%\%skeleton%.model.fbx %skeleton%.fbx
pause

Thanks for the fix Smile

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - Carpaccio - 05-30-2015

Well the DLC matter is upsetting. I was hoping to get Jackle at long last. Any chance for Eggman's final robot (whatever it's called) that you fight at Lava Mountain? I've been dying to see the details on that sucker.

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - Struggleton! - 05-30-2015

(05-30-2015, 07:06 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Well the DLC matter is upsetting. I was hoping to get Jackle at long last. Any chance for Eggman's final robot (whatever it's called) that you fight at Lava Mountain? I've been dying to see the details on that sucker.
Yeah, I'll go get that Cute

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - Carpaccio - 05-30-2015

Awesome! Can't wait to see it! You're awesome to do this.

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - Struggleton! - 05-31-2015

I got everything exported, however it's all in parts so it needs to be reassembled

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - Struggleton! - 06-05-2015

Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Young Link
Young Link

lel

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - Virt - 06-06-2015

As far as I know, he usually goes by "Young Link," right? Or is it different in Hyrule Warriors? I don't have the DLC myself so I don't know what he goes by in that game.

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - Struggleton! - 06-06-2015

(06-06-2015, 07:38 PM)Virt Wrote: As far as I know, he usually goes by "Young Link," right? Or is it different in Hyrule Warriors? I don't have the DLC myself so I don't know what he goes by in that game.

He's Young Link to be honest, thanks for pointing that out. Fixed!

RE: Struggle's Gallery of Past Struggles - Struggleton! - 06-14-2015

Got some Hyrule Warriors stuff pending, I'll post it here where added Wink

RE: Struggle's Gallery of Past Struggles - Struggleton! - 06-20-2015

RE: Struggle's Gallery of Past Struggles - Struggleton! - 06-21-2015

Got my Fierce Deity and Young Link models approved!
Young Link
Young Link
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link

RE: ThatTrueStruggle's Model Repository [Hyrule Warriors!] - EdisonB123 - 06-29-2015

Any chance you could rip Tomodachi Life?