The VG Resource
Struggle's Struggling Struggleton Gallery - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Feedback / Showreel (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-123.html)
+---- Thread: Struggle's Struggling Struggleton Gallery (/thread-26182.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sprites!] - Struggleton! - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 09:34 AM)TGE Wrote: Image seems to be broken

That's odd, I can see it properly Blank

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sprites!] - Carpaccio - 05-10-2015

Wait...what...how...you ripped Wizzro's cloak...somehow, but...we can't actually rip Wizzro himself? Why? I've been wanting Wizzro and Tingle models from Hyrule Warriors for ages since it came out, but everyone keeps telling me it's impossible to do so...

(05-10-2015, 08:35 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Wait...what...how...you ripped Wizzro's cloak...somehow, but...we can't actually rip Wizzro himself? Why? I've been wanting Wizzro and Tingle models from Hyrule Warriors for ages since it came out, but everyone keeps telling me it's impossible to do so...

Wizzro has bandages and other features such as his mouth-eye that are broken when exported

That's upsetting...and no one is even looking into it are they? I looked on the facepunch forums and they're settling for remaking things on their own. Now I don't know much or even anything about reverse engineering or scripting, but wouldn't it make more sense to have a completed script rather than doing more work by trying to make them yourself for each and every model?

(05-10-2015, 08:43 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: That's upsetting...and no one is even looking into it are they? I looked on the facepunch forums and they're settling for remaking things on their own. Now I don't know much or even anything about reverse engineering or scripting, but wouldn't it make more sense to have a completed script rather than doing more work by trying to make them yourself for each and every model?

I would love to have a completed script for these kind of things. Though I thought RTB was working towards a working one

Is he? I wasn't sure if he still was. I haven't heard much from him but I'm sure he's got better things to do at the moment, which is understandable. I guess I'll just have to be patient for a while longer.

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sprites!] - Struggleton! - 05-18-2015

A little late but 35 models added to second post lel

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sprites!] - TGE - 05-19-2015

By the way, Adachi is his last name, not his first.

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sprites!] - Struggleton! - 05-24-2015

I started to rip Sonic Lost World's models Smile
Tails
Tails
Sonic
Sonic
Orbot
Orbot

Hopefully they get accepted soon

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sprites!] - josh98 - 05-24-2015

Holy crap, you got the rigging to work. I spent an entire week downloading the game, super excited, only to find Sonic's rigging isn't included in the .MODEL file. I don't know if I imported the wrong model or what.

Good job, sir!

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - Struggleton! - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 01:25 AM)josh98 Wrote: Holy crap, you got the rigging to work. I spent an entire week downloading the game, super excited, only to find Sonic's rigging isn't included in the .MODEL file. I don't know if I imported the wrong model or what.

Good job, sir!

Yeah, they're in the .hkx.skl files. Even then you need to convert them to an older format so that skeleton can be exported with the model.
You can find the tools to do that here: http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=33853
It's the HKX Converter 2012 with Metadata program
Thanks Smile

And with this, you can request any model from Sonic Lost World Smile

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - Virt - 05-24-2015

Could you get Sonic dressed like Link from the Zelda DLC?

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - RatchetMario - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 07:34 AM)Virt Wrote: Could you get Sonic dressed like Link from the Zelda DLC?

Perhaps, its need to download DLC file with NUS downloader from Wii U, and decrypt it. So, its possible....
And tools already existed.

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - Struggleton! - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 07:34 AM)Virt Wrote: Could you get Sonic dressed like Link from the Zelda DLC?
Sure, I'll try and go find the files for it

(05-24-2015, 11:29 AM)RatchetMario Wrote:

Perhaps, its need to download DLC file with NUS downloader from Wii U, and decrypt it. So, its possible....
And tools already existed.

Yeah, you can use NUS to download it, though after decryption, you need a cpk decompressor

I'll write a tutorials for ripping models from Sonic Lost World a little later

RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sonic Lost World!] - Random Talking Bush - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 12:59 PM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote:
Sure, I'll try and go find the files for it
Can't be done at the moment. The DLC files (stored on "0005000C" entries) use a separate "CETK" file compared to the games themselves, which cannot be downloaded through regular means like you can with update data. You'd need to find a way to extract it from the Wii U's memory in order to be able to decrypt 'em.

And yes, the Nightmare / Yoshi / Zelda stage / model files are part of the DLC partition, not the update files.