The VG Resource
Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Pokémon Model Ripping Project (/thread-25872.html)

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - magikstar - 08-01-2016

Is there any script to import the models into Cinema 4D?

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Darkliger01 - 08-02-2016

Okay, so I'm trying to use Ohana Rebirth, but whenever I try to open a file, the program says a fatal error occurs.
What's going on with that? What am I doing wrong?

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - nobody231 - 08-02-2016

(08-02-2016, 11:43 AM)Darkliger01 Wrote: Okay, so I'm trying to use Ohana Rebirth, but whenever I try to open a file, the program says a fatal error occurs.

Usually that means that your computer doesn't have some core library. I think it was the required version of DirectX? I can't even remember. You may or may not have to upgrade your computer's drivers, OS, hardware, or buy a new one altogether to get it to work.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Darkliger01 - 08-02-2016

(08-02-2016, 04:02 PM)nobody231 Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 11:43 AM)Darkliger01 Wrote: Okay, so I'm trying to use Ohana Rebirth, but whenever I try to open a file, the program says a fatal error occurs.

Usually that means that your computer doesn't have some core library. I think it was the required version of DirectX? I can't even remember. You may or may not have to upgrade your computer's drivers, OS, hardware, or buy a new one altogether to get it to work.

Ah. The computer I'm primarily using is my laptop with Windows 7, but I do have a desktop with Windows 10. Are you saying it will work on the Windows 10 computer?

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - nobody231 - 08-02-2016

(08-02-2016, 04:58 PM)Darkliger01 Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 04:02 PM)nobody231 Wrote:

Ah. The computer I'm primarily using is my laptop with Windows 7, but I do have a desktop with Windows 10. Are you saying it will work on the Windows 10 computer?

It should work 100% on the Windows 10 desktop. Your laptop with Windows 7 may not be new enough, since I tried using Ohana3DS on a school computer that runs Windows 7, and it didn't work.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Darkliger01 - 08-03-2016

(08-02-2016, 06:54 PM)nobody231 Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 04:58 PM)Darkliger01 Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 04:02 PM)nobody231 Wrote: Usually that means that your computer doesn't have some core library. I think it was the required version of DirectX? I can't even remember. You may or may not have to upgrade your computer's drivers, OS, hardware, or buy a new one altogether to get it to work.

It should work 100% on the Windows 10 desktop. Your laptop with Windows 7 may not be new enough, since I tried using Ohana3DS on a school computer that runs Windows 7, and it didn't work.

I guess it should, but it didn't. Sad

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - nobody231 - 08-03-2016

(08-03-2016, 10:22 AM)Darkliger01 Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 06:54 PM)nobody231 Wrote: It should work 100% on the Windows 10 desktop. Your laptop with Windows 7 may not be new enough, since I tried using Ohana3DS on a school computer that runs Windows 7, and it didn't work.

I guess it should, but it didn't. Sad

That's... odd. You should go ask the developers on GBATemp, they will have a better idea than I do.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - MustachioEquestrian - 08-03-2016

I know we shouldn't really put requests, but I'm just wondering how the missing few Gen 1 Mon are going, or if any are floating around that havn't made it to the main site yet? Was rather hoping to find a Doduo

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Atlanta - 08-05-2016

Hey I actually have a bit of a odd request, and it might actually be a little bit of a big one..

Could we get models of the posters and pictures through out the buildings in X & Y? (and ORAS if there is any) Like the diagrams in Professor sycamore's lab? Or is that not possible? I mainly ask cause I want to see what they fully look like instead of the pixelated unidentifiable JPEG mess they are in-game.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - YoshiroLuxray - 08-10-2016

I want the PKM Breeder ;-;

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - OS-PRIME - 08-10-2016

(08-10-2016, 06:40 PM)YoshiroLuxray Wrote: I want the PKM Breeder ;-;
You can get the model here. You can read the model and textures with the latest version of Ohana3ds
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rjss09sa06t1m1j/PMORAS-Characters.zip
Also, good to see you're using your first post to request smh

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - crueldude100 - 08-11-2016

Hey so I'm having problem with Ohana3DS Rebirth.

So I have the raw files of the pokemon XY and ORAS character models but I can never seem to import them into Ohana3DS Rebirth (the .exe version)

So i'm stuck with usuing Ohana3DS to rip the models unrigged :I

Can someone maybe explain the problem i'm having?

(and maybe send me a exe of Ohana3DS Rebirth that exports models rigged that would be great k thx bye)

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - magikstar - 08-11-2016

Are there any programs or scripts to import the raw files into Cinema 4D? I want to get the gen 4 starter lines and Magnezone, and the Regi trio.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - crueldude100 - 08-11-2016

(08-11-2016, 11:41 AM)magikstar Wrote: Are there any programs or scripts to import the raw files into Cinema 4D? I want to get  the gen 4 starter lines and Magnezone, and the Regi trio.

Yeah um...there's no scripts for cinema 4d :I

You'll have to import the raw model into Ohana3DS, export it as .dae and import it into cinema 4d.

Edit: GaaAAH! I forgot something. If you use the original Ohana3DS you have to export it to SMD then .dae

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - magikstar - 08-12-2016

(08-11-2016, 12:59 PM)crueldude100 Wrote:
(08-11-2016, 11:41 AM)magikstar Wrote: Are there any programs or scripts to import the raw files into Cinema 4D? I want to get  the gen 4 starter lines and Magnezone, and the Regi trio.

Yeah um...there's no scripts for cinema 4d :I

You'll have to import the raw model into Ohana3DS, export it as .dae and import it into cinema 4d.

Edit: GaaAAH! I forgot something. If you use the original Ohana3DS you have to export it to SMD then .dae

Thanks, but do you know of any good tutorials that you would recomend?