The VG Resource
Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Pokémon Model Ripping Project (/thread-25872.html)

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - FreezShocka - 03-17-2016

(03-16-2016, 08:38 PM)Lilothestitch Wrote: I might rip Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regigigas, Darkrai, & Shaymin.

I would appreciate the Shaymin. I've gotten a Shaymin model from this other guy, but these models look much smoother than his, and Shaymin is my 2nd favorite mon.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - InebriatedSkunk - 03-19-2016

(03-16-2016, 08:38 PM)Lilothestitch Wrote: I might rip Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regigigas, Darkrai, & Shaymin.

Would love Darkrai. One of the most badass pokemon IMO Smile

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - SporemanJake - 03-19-2016

I really love to have models of the Regis

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Pangri - 03-20-2016

I don't know what happen when i had respect. Sad If I don't say "d'oh"...I'M GOING TALK SOME GOOD STUFF! Angry

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - FreezShocka - 03-20-2016

(03-20-2016, 02:30 PM)Pangri Wrote: I don't know what happen when i had respect. Sad If I don't say "d'oh"...I'M GOING TALK SOME GOOD STUFF! Angry

Yes, starting when now??? I'm sorry, but I'm reporting again.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Pangri - 03-20-2016

(03-17-2016, 02:28 PM)FreezShocka Wrote:

I would appreciate the Shaymin. I've gotten a Shaymin model from this other guy, but these models look much smoother than his, and Shaymin is my 2nd favorite mon.

RTB said you can only had 3 request.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Gors - 03-20-2016

fuck you very much

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 03-20-2016

[Image: QMCOGR6.jpg]

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - FreezShocka - 03-20-2016

Exactly, RTB. LOL
Anyway, I am trying to find a 2nd boy character (preferably Pokemon related) for an animation project and having the many Calem parts to choose from would be nice. How much of a donation would be required for you to rip the parts? I could specify which I want as well if I decide to do this, more just curious.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - fridge225 - 03-20-2016

Probably not the best place to post this but anyone tried looking into the Pokken Tournament models?
Also any progress on animation ripping yet?

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 03-20-2016

(03-20-2016, 10:37 PM)fridge225 Wrote: Probably not the best place to post this but anyone tried looking into the Pokken Tournament models?
Also any progress on animation ripping yet?
Nothing from Pokken Tournament can be ripped yet -- even though the game's been dumped, EVERYTHING in the game is encrypted (except for the sound effects). Defeated

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - fridge225 - 03-20-2016

(03-20-2016, 10:43 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Nothing from Pokken Tournament can be ripped yet -- even though the game's been dumped, EVERYTHING in the game is encrypted (except for the sound effects). Defeated

Oh well, thought I'd just ask. Guess we'll just have to wait patiently then.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 03-21-2016

I believe the TPC might be to blame for that, I remember not being able to get the models from either the 3DS or iOS versions of Pokédex 3D for the exact same reason.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - JonNobo - 03-21-2016

So I want to get into doing some rips myself, but I'm not really sure where to begin. I've gone through the thread looking for whatever tips, tricks, or anything else I could use for reference, but I'm a little lost in all of it. I've managed to get models into 3ds Max with their skeletons in tact, but I can't really seem to get the UV map corrections right, mainly on the body. Hopefully I can figure it out eventually, but I would appreciate any pointers in the right direction with this sort of thing.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - OS-PRIME - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 04:57 PM)JonNobo Wrote: So I want to get into doing some rips myself, but I'm not really sure where to begin. I've gone through the thread looking for whatever tips, tricks, or anything else I could use for reference, but I'm a little lost in all of it. I've managed to get models into 3ds Max with their skeletons in tact, but I can't really seem to get the UV map corrections right, mainly on the body. Hopefully I can figure it out eventually, but I would appreciate any pointers in the right direction with this sort of thing.
If im right, the UV's aren't broken. You need to take the texture, put it into a 256 by 512 canvas and put it at the left side. Copy it, mirror it and put it on the right side.