The VG Resource
Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Pokémon Model Ripping Project (/thread-25872.html)

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - MandL27 - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 06:06 PM)Lopunny Wrote:
(02-29-2016, 05:35 PM)MandL27 Wrote: Back on topic, is there any sort of ETA for when the remaining requests would get finished up?

Honestly, I am not even too sure if an ETA would even suffice. Because the last time RTB ripped a whole new batch of Pokemon, it took about 7 months. I mean who knows how long RTB is going to take in this next batch of rips? Not only that, if I recalled not too long ago, RTB doesn't really feel like doing Pokemon ripping at the moment.

(02-18-2016, 05:37 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Seriously, though.

Reason why I hadn't been ripping Pokémon models for a while is simply because I hadn't felt like it. No other reason. If people are serious about wanting me to speed up process on ripping those Pokémon models, consider giving me some kind of monetary incentive -- my PayPal's [Random T Bush at GMail dot com] (no spaces and substitute the obvious for at/dot). $1 per Pokémon. Otherwise it just gets done whenever. I can't run on goodwill alone right now unfortunately.

(EDIT: Rephrased a bit.)

Besides, he even stated that he would do this in his free time on the opening post.

(09-14-2014, 04:15 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Just keep in mind I'll be working on these during my spare time, so don't expect 'em right away.

Unless RTB gets some kind of monetary incentive, unfortunately, I don't think these requests will be finished anytime soon.

I didn't mean that for RTB alone. I meant it for...any of the rippers in here.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Yunpol - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 08:32 PM)MandL27 Wrote: I didn't mean that for RTB alone. I meant it for...any of the rippers in here.

Oh. Then, I don't know what to tell you. The only noted Pokemon rippers other than RTB I know are Mystie and TheBen. Unfortunately, Mystie no longer rips models anymore. On the other hand, Theben hasn't release new Pokemon rips nor has said a word in here since August 20th. I know there are more who attempted to submit more Pokemon models, but so far, I don't think the any one of those models have ever gone pass the submission stage at the moment.

I mean all the other rippers are either inactive or have given up really. And RTB isn't in mood to rip Pokemon models. Like I said before, unless you are willing to throw some money to RTB, the only options left is to do it yourself or wait till RTB releases another batch of Pokemon rips, which will probably won't be coming in a long time.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - OS-PRIME - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 08:23 PM)Pangri Wrote: That the bch. file that can use for Ohana3DS.If is working when the model is complete or is not working when the model need fix?
Some pokemon come out with perfect rigging, others break. I reccomend checking your models beforehand.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Telespentry - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 08:47 PM)Lopunny Wrote:
(02-29-2016, 08:32 PM)MandL27 Wrote: I didn't mean that for RTB alone. I meant it for...any of the rippers in here.

Oh. Then, I don't know what to tell you. The only noted Pokemon rippers other than RTB I know are Mystie and TheBen. Unfortunately, Mystie no longer rips models anymore. On the other hand, Theben hasn't release new Pokemon rips nor has said a word in here since August 20th. I know there are more who attempted to submit more Pokemon models, but so far, I don't think the any one of those models have ever gone pass the submission stage at the moment.

I mean all the other rippers are either inactive or have given up really. And RTB isn't in mood to rip Pokemon models. Like I said before, unless you are willing to throw some money to RTB, the only options left is to do it yourself or wait till RTB releases another batch of Pokemon rips, which will probably won't be coming in a long time.
Well I've gotten full map rips properly put together. I just need to apply the textures before I upload em.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Yunpol - 03-01-2016

(02-29-2016, 11:19 PM)Telespentry Wrote: Well I've gotten full map rips properly put together. I just need to apply the textures before I upload em.

Great! I wish I can help you out, but unfortunately I don't know anything about ripping plus the fact I don't really have much free time to do much.
If possible, maybe try to add a .smd version of the rip. Because RTB usually put a .smd version of rip for people to port to Source Engine like me. But it's your choice. I wish the best of luck for you!

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Pangri - 03-01-2016

Are you rigging Wobbuffet and Loudred?....because i don't know why you didn't upload!

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - OS-PRIME - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 03:17 PM)Pangri Wrote: Are you rigging Wobbuffet and Loudred?....because i don't know why you didn't upload!
Who are you talking about.
If you're talking to me, I miiiiight do Wobbuffet if it's not already done? Ducklett is going to be a bit difficult and Loudred is a maybe.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 03-01-2016

Finally got around to updating the first post with all a bunch of the requests I missed. Time to roll around lazily again.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Yunpol - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 05:01 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Finally got around to updating the first post with all the requests I missed. Time to roll around lazily again.

You missed a spot.

(02-20-2016, 05:54 PM)Lopunny Wrote: And if you still taking ripping requests, since my list of requests have long been done, may I request Medicham, Sableye, and Altaria?

But nice to see you that you are still going strong.

(03-01-2016, 05:35 PM)Pangri Wrote: D'OH!

I don't know what is the context behind this, but next time, say something that has context and purpose behind it.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Pangri - 03-01-2016

D'OH!

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 05:35 PM)Lopunny Wrote: You missed a spot.  

(02-20-2016, 05:54 PM)Lopunny Wrote: And if you still taking ripping requests, since my list of requests have long been done, may I request Medicham, Sableye, and Altaria?

Whoops! Fixed that now.

Anyway, I know the "working on" section's currently blank in the first post, but I'll pick about 10 or so of the current requests at random in a few days and start ripping those.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Fallenleader - 03-02-2016

(02-26-2016, 08:41 PM)Telespentry Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 08:27 PM)Lilothestitch Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 08:25 PM)Telespentry Wrote: So nobody cares that I can rip full maps? K.

What? That's not true at all. I'm pretty sure that someone cares.

I mean it pretty jokingly. I know that some people care I was just noting that nobody commented on it. Probably just waiting for me to actually finish it (lazy af if you haven't noticed)

actually, there was no proper documentation of offsets. the ones I am using for X/Y and OR/AS are a bit dated. Sharing the container offsets would be helpful for X/Y as OR/AS is a bit more accurate. If you note, I was the first to upload anything map related (poekmon center and a pine tree), and if you follow ohana rebirth's issue section, I am actively testing and reporting on issues that actually help drive the program forward until I can actually contribute some code. I even made the crappy readme.
If you follow my youtube, I have some vids of WIP work as further evidence that not everyone uis lazy.
Not everyone here flips out over every little thing now. IDK what half of the people here want the models for, as without some knowledge that could actually be useful here, it's actually quite pointless to own these models. Maybe people are simply too lazy to be kind enough to contribute even a simple something.
As for me, I have spent the past 2 weeks job hunting and getting prepped for college, so my activity here is a bit limited.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - FreezShocka - 03-02-2016

(03-01-2016, 05:53 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 05:35 PM)Lopunny Wrote: You missed a spot.  

Whoops! Fixed that now.

Anyway, I know the "working on" section's currently blank in the first post, but I'll pick about 10 or so of the current requests at random in a few days and start ripping those.

Hi, I just wanted to ask if I could second the Vanillite request to make it go a little faster.  I also haven't found a quality Rapidash file yet. I want them for use in Maya. If you could also give a suggestion to where I could find good Pokemon figures for Maya use, that would help also. Thanks!

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Fallenleader - 03-02-2016

Waiting for GDK to accept my pull request, but for those impatient:

https://github.com/Fallenleader/Ohana3DS-Rebirth

This build is the same as the last, except DAE should be fixed completely, AND we now have full support for PB and PK animations.
Also, I may have accidentally discovered where our missing skeletal animations are. This is addressed in both Transfigured and Rebirth's issues section if you want more details.

Great things are happening guys. Water Blue is even progressing more smoothly than before, so big shout out and thanks to RTB for his efforts that got things going.

I will actually poke a few requests in here:

Too lazy to actually look for the specific numbers, but the nex 3 missing generation 1 pokemon Tongue
I can just as easily grab them, but with what is on my plate, I figured asking for his personal touches which simply "Just work" was a tad shameless since I haven't pestered him for any models XD

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - fridge225 - 03-03-2016

Okay so I want to extract some of the animations form these games but the BCH I downloaded form this thread only shows an untextured mesh in Ohana 3DS. Am I doing something wrong? Are there files missing? Do I need to download the whole game and unpack it? How do I do that?
Sorry to ask a question probably already answered but sifting for answers in a 80 page thread is kind of hard to do.
Any help would be appreciated.

Edit:
Also if I do have to download the game do I get X/Y or ORAS because I want some mega animations as well. I am just not sure if both extract perfectly.