The VG Resource
Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Pokémon Model Ripping Project (/thread-25872.html)

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - nobody231 - 01-08-2015

(01-02-2015, 07:03 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 06:48 PM)nobody231 Wrote: I attempted to use your MaxScript, but I get this error at line 139:

-- Unknown property: "objecttransform" in undefined

Other times, nothing happens. And once, I got this error at line 128 after a 30 second freeze:

-- Incompatible types: 49808, and undefined

Why is this happening?
What version of 3DS Max are you using?

I figured out the problem, I was trying to import ORAS models! Thanks for replying anyways. And it seems that your script actually works with 2015, so hooray! However, several models get this error at line 2120:

-- Unable to convert: undefined to type: Integer

Tested models with this error includes Palkia and some trainer parts. Do you have an explanation for this?

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - DigistarDBZ - 01-08-2015

Veeons! All right! Now Eevee and Sylveon aren't the only ones anymore! Big Grin

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - nobody231 - 01-09-2015

So it appears that Darkrai's legs in the rigging are broken. That's something you might want to fix later down the road. But just stay focused on doing your best!

Screen shot at https://5645e5bffb11a8336355fb358aad454e4b8fec4c.googledrive.com/host/0B1t2rzsHHd-zeVpIWmYxNktkT1U/Darkrai%20Legs%20Brokem.png

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - MimiNeko - 01-11-2015

could anyone with the script working rip deino? I don`t need textures or anything since i already have them, I just need the model with rigging in smd format

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - LuisFerrari - 01-11-2015

Hey. I'm kinda stuck with something, I have the pre-decrypted room of pokemon Omega Ruby, and I want to get the models of the pokemons, humans and maybe some humans outta it. Can anyone help me, telling me what to do next?

Thanks in advance ^^

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - DJTHED - 01-11-2015

Just wanted to show what I've done with your most recent model update:
----
[Image: aTbQjos.gif]
Animated in Blender--Rendered using Blender Cycles.
----

And I also made a front and back "sprite" for battle simulators like Pokemon Showdown just for fun.
Original (Ripped from in-game)[Image: leafeon.gif]--->New[Image: WRyEGxS.gif]
Original (Ripped from in-game)[Image: leafeon.gif]--->New[Image: 7Pt9ls3.gif]

New sprites animated in Blender--Rendered using Blender Render.
The outline isn't quite as good as I'd like it to be yet; I'll have to spend some extra time tweaking it. I'm pretty happy with the shading though.
----

EDIT:

I'll probably just update this post when I'm done with other logos and sprites so I don't flood this thread with updates:

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - TheGamedawg - 01-12-2015

Oh, I just realized that one of my requests was done in the last update. I've already requested two other Pokemon but with one of them done I was wondering if I could add Combusken to the list?

(01-11-2015, 05:10 PM)DJTHED Wrote: Just wanted to show what I've done with your most recent model update:
And I also made a front and back "sprite" for battle simulators like Pokemon Showdown just for fun.

This is incredible. I can see custom sprites like this being a really neat asset to fangames or sites like Pokemon Showdown. I would love to see more!

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - DJTHED - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 10:48 AM)TheGamedawg Wrote: Oh, I just realized that one of my requests was done in the last update.  I've already requested two other Pokemon but with one of them done I was wondering if I could add Combusken to the list?

(01-11-2015, 05:10 PM)DJTHED Wrote: Just wanted to show what I've done with your most recent model update:

This is incredible.  I can see custom sprites like this being a really neat asset to fangames or sites like Pokemon Showdown.  I would love to see more!

I've put up a thread on Smogon's forums to see what they think. But I'm a bit doubtful that they would do any sort of implementation with these 'sprites' in their battle simulator.

EDIT:
I'll continue editing my previous post with updates to other pokemon I give the sprite treatment to (as well as an avatar).

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Mystie - 01-14-2015

Good news: Hoopa has now been revealed!

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 01-14-2015

(01-14-2015, 02:57 PM)Mystie Wrote: Good news: Hoopa has now been revealed!

Eeyup. And you know what that means -- IT'S RIPPING TIME!

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - The Prawn - 01-14-2015

HOOPLA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvL8QY1AnaM

(because Hoopa)

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Lizardons - 01-15-2015

(01-14-2015, 03:07 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(01-14-2015, 02:57 PM)Mystie Wrote: Good news: Hoopa has now been revealed!

Eeyup. And you know what that means -- IT'S RIPPING TIME!

When do you think Charizard will be ready? I planned on getting the charizard model 3d printed and painted soon which is why I am asking.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - sceamer - 01-15-2015

Hi people, I just registered in this forum to reply here.
I'm a programmer, currently working in as a dev, and in my spare time I do some other stuff.

So, I have been working on a pokemon engine in Unity3D for some time now (right now working the battle system).

So far I have pretty much all the data structures and some basic functions (catch a pokemon, evolve, level up, trading, items, and so on) and as I keep on working with this, I'd like to know if there are any animators/texturers here who would like to contribute, since it'd be awesome to have a unity pokemon game with hd 3D models.

My plan is to release my engine and make it open source when it has reached a bigger state of development.

Then, if anyone wants to help, just add me on skype @sceamerarg or sceamerarg at gmail dot com.

See you! And great work btw!

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Yuuyatails - 01-16-2015

Hey RTH, thanks for the Mewtwo models.

For some reasons, the bone's weights messed up when converted to PMD/PMX format (which is for MikuMikuDance) via Blender. It took me times to fix them up in PMD editor.

Anyway I want to request the Tao trio (Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem).

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - DJTHED - 01-17-2015

Mega Absol's wings aren't properly rigged, it seems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuPEnR5RvAo