The VG Resource
Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Pokémon Model Ripping Project (/thread-25872.html)

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Shroomsy - 10-17-2014

Requesting Archeops, Gliscor and Roserade

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Kaphotics - 10-17-2014

Postin' all the model textures I could find in the demo. The folder names are which garc they were obtained from. Hope this helps so you can just focus on the skeleton/rigging Smile

bonus a024 bottom screen (they're sprites, not textures though)

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Mystie - 10-18-2014

So, I've been using a trial of 3DSMax 2012, and...

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 10-18-2014

And one more for the night. I shall call her... Mini-May.

May (Overworld)
May (Overworld)

(I'm not sorry.)

Brendan's models will be worked on and uploaded tomorrow.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Demonslayerx8 - 10-18-2014

mini may eh? thats interesting o.o

i'd rather call her... Chibi May tho... fits better Cute

*pets chibi may* >.>

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Virt - 10-18-2014

(10-18-2014, 01:48 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: I shall call her... Mini-May.

[Image: 4WKjCZO.png]

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - MimiNeko - 10-18-2014

Is it possible to request Steven`s in-battle model?

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Knoskoloz - 10-18-2014

Woa good job ripping all those models Big Grin
I'd like to request Genesect, Piplup and Torchic. But take your time.
3D models are quite a big help for building cosplays (thanks to Dolphin it was quite easy with Wii games).
I'm really happy that ripping from Pokemon X/Y makes so much progress.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Angelglory - 10-18-2014

Awesome stuff, I dunno if it's been asked before but are the player trainers rippable or are they too much of a hassle because of the customizations? If they are then I'll just throw out a request for Wailord.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - hminth - 10-19-2014

can s.o. supply the normal textures please?
i can't seem to get them with bch2png from the model files RTB posted.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - LJSTAR - 10-19-2014

I was wondering something, is it possible to rip the 3D model of the pokeballs from Pokemon X/Y ?
(And thanks for the rip, by the way !)

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - B2Squared - 10-19-2014

Wanted to say that these files are really coming in handy. I have half of a Gallade 3d printed in 1/4th scale done already. Printing out his head right now. I can't wait to paint it and put it together! Genki ^_^

Since one of my three requested Pokemon was already done (Gallade), could I request a new third? Garchomp would be a really nice addition to the list. Smile

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Apache Thunder - 10-19-2014

I see you've already got Meowstic on the list and that is one I eagerly await for. (a Prankster Meowstic with Assist is hella fun to use in FFAs. Wink )

So instead I'll request for a trainer model. In perticular the Hex Maniac female trainer model. The Hex Manics are my favorite trainer class from Pokemon X/Y (and it's good to see they kept that design in ORAS according to the leaked image resources) and I would love to have her model as well.

Thanks for your hard work on getting this models setup in Max format. Thanks to you I was able to make this:

[Image: aVs7Vrpl.jpg]

Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer! I went with a design similar to Nu-13 from BlazBlue, because I always liked that character design. So I've sorta done the same here. Big Grin

FYI, I used the Ink & Paint material shader in 3DS Max to restore the cell shaded style look they had in the game engine they were meant to be in. It's not precisely the same. But given it's the first time I've used that material shader in Max, it still came out pretty well. Big Grin

To give you an idea on what difference the material settings made. This is what she looks like in the Max viewport without the cell shading:

GardevoirMaxScene.jpg

Came out looking very nice. Big Grin

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Lilothestitch - 10-19-2014

(10-19-2014, 04:13 PM)Apache Thunder Wrote: I see you've already got Meowstic on the list and that is one I eagerly await for. (a Prankster Meowstic with Assist is hella fun to use in FFAs. Wink )

So instead I'll request for a trainer model. In perticular the Hex Maniac female trainer model. The Hex Manics are my favorite trainer class from Pokemon X/Y (and it's good to see they kept that design in ORAS according to the leaked image resources) and I would love to have her model as well.

Thanks for your hard work on getting this models setup in Max format. Thanks to you I was able to make this:

[Image: aVs7Vrpl.jpg]

Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer! I went with a design similar to Nu-13 from BlazBlue, because I always liked that character design. So I've sorta done the same here. Big Grin

FYI, I used the Ink & Paint material shader in 3DS Max to restore the cell shaded style look they had in the game engine they were meant to be in. It's not precisely the same. But given it's the first time I've used that material shader in Max, it still came out pretty well. Big Grin

To give you an idea on what difference the material settings made. This is what she looks like in the Max viewport without the cell shading:

GardevoirMaxScene.jpg

Came out looking very nice. Big Grin

What is that?

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Apache Thunder - 10-19-2014

It's my own pose of her in the style of Nu-13. If you never seen BlazBlue or the game series the anime was based on, you might not get where I got the idea of this from. Tongue

I wanted to use her mega form, but that bulky dress of hers would probably require me to use an awkwerd pose for her arms so she could hold the Aegislash properly. So went with her normal form. Shiny Gardevoir is my favorite. Right under the Aegislash and it's evolution line. Big Grin