The VG Resource
Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Pokémon Model Ripping Project (/thread-25872.html)

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - Yunpol - 02-16-2020

(02-14-2020, 06:07 PM)Serena Wrote: Are you planning to remove any Pokemon who has 3DS textures that are in Gmod Workshop when Expansion Pass come out? Because since other packs never updated after the release of Sword/Shield, it will be outdated.

Given the fact that RTB didn't remove the older Pokepark/Stadium 2/Battle Revolution models from the workshop, he will probably do the same with the packs that have 3DS textures. Plus, he can just simply upgrade them to use SwSh textures if said Pokemon is either in SwSh or in the Expansion Pass.

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - Carpaccio - 02-27-2020

Can anyone tell me what Shaymin's ID's are in Sword/Shield? It's not the normal ones apparently.

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 02-27-2020

(02-27-2020, 03:45 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Can anyone tell me what Shaymin's ID's are in Sword/Shield? It's not the normal ones apparently.
Shaymin isn't in Sword/Shield, otherwise it would have been "pm0492_11" and "pm0492_12".

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - TerusTheBird - 03-06-2020

So does anyone know the file/path of the player's house exterior in USUM?

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - SpectroZele - 03-17-2020

Does anyone here know how possible it is to get HOME's textures? I was thinking it would download the models from a cloud like GO, but it seems to download resources while running the app and I'd like to find out a way to get those because from there it's just the usual steps from ripping a Unity game, and I can't do it with my actual phone as I use IOS.

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - Makoto - 03-18-2020

(03-17-2020, 08:44 AM)SpectroZele Wrote: Does anyone here know how possible it is to get HOME's textures? I was thinking it would download the models from a cloud like GO, but it seems to download resources while running the app and I'd like to find out a way to get those because from there it's just the usual steps from ripping a Unity game, and I can't do it with my actual phone as I use IOS.
iirc pokemon home uses 3d like sprites, not actual models

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - SpectroZele - 03-18-2020

(03-18-2020, 02:15 AM)Makoto Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 08:44 AM)SpectroZele Wrote: Does anyone here know how possible it is to get HOME's textures? I was thinking it would download the models from a cloud like GO, but it seems to download resources while running the app and I'd like to find out a way to get those because from there it's just the usual steps from ripping a Unity game, and I can't do it with my actual phone as I use IOS.
iirc pokemon home uses 3d like sprites, not actual models
The mobile version lets you view and rotate the 3D models, as well as letting you "interact" with them and those models are different, including things like the shiny Castform forms.

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - ninetalescommander - 03-21-2020

I know this thread is more for the main series games but does anyone know how to rip the models from Pokken Tournament DX? I know RTB made a script but since I don't own 3DS Max I can't use it.

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - JosephcatZ - 03-21-2020

How do you do it?

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - ZLShep - 04-05-2020

Hi all I think I'm a bit late to the party. I'm trying to use the resources on Page 1 to extract Sword/Shield models using the 3ds max script however whenever I try, I get the error Unknown property: "twoSided" in BodyCInc : Physical_Material. Is anyone able to help me with this? Thank you!!

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - manurocker95 - 04-05-2020

Does anyone know where the BAG UI is located in Lets GO? I can't find any bag folder in romfs/app folder

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - BellBlitzKing - 04-15-2020

@Random Talking Bush, can I send the Attacks and Z-Moves to add in to your pack?

I've mapped 50% of those out, using SPICA and source .bin files, including textures + animations.
Should have the entire set finished this month, from current progress.

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - Citizensnorlax - 04-21-2020

(04-15-2020, 11:04 PM)BellBlitzKing Wrote: @Random Talking Bush, can I send the Attacks and Z-Moves to add in to your pack?

I've mapped 50% of those out, using SPICA and source .bin files, including textures + animations.
Should have the entire set finished this month, from current progress.

Is there any chance you could upload the model of the Dynamax Clouds?

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - DigsPinheiro - 04-30-2020

Hello, I have no idea how to do it but I see that you guys are able to use those resources to create Pokémon gifs with transparent backgroung. How do I compile the files in order to do so?

RE: Pokémon 3DS/Switch Model Ripping Project - Darkliger01 - 05-03-2020

I've managed to extract the field and building models from Sword and Shield; however, I can't find the texture files for them.
If anyone knows how to get them, it would be a great help.