The VG Resource
Pokémon Model Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Pokémon Model Ripping Project (/thread-25872.html)

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - HEXX5 - 11-10-2016

Could anyone give me a compiled version of the newest ohana? I wanna play with animations and junk lol.

Also a bunch of pokemon are giving me errors when I try to load them... anyone else have this problem?

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Chaze - 11-10-2016

I can compile Ohana3DS for both of you, but now I'm working, so you need to wait 6-7 hours.

PS.: Why this thread the most acive when I sleep or working? Big Grin

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Farlavor - 11-10-2016

Okay, at least I believed that no matter how does Nintendo with their encryption/Compression methods.
When concerning "Pokemon model ripping", you took it really seriously. My apologies.

Honestly, I'm in a really better mood than that day, because. all Id wanted to do was ripping the most of Evolution line of Popplio/Litten... and the Demo, shamefully, didn't had those pokemon models either.

The only ones that had got my interest from the demo are Rockruff, Yungoos and the dragons.

Besides, the reason I was really desperated to just be you who rips the pokemon models and no one else, was just because Hallowpape, Mystie and others forgets to fix the normals, and wield the double vertexes... Luckily for me, I found out a way to fix that problem in Cinema 4D thanks to a modifier. (Before I was able to do that in 3DS Max, but sometimes, it causes problems)

In other words, Using NURBS with Mistie's or Hallowpape Pokemon models still works as fine as your pokemon models could.
Resuming: I can handle from now on, ANY pokémon model from Gen 1 to 7 from anyone else's, as long as it's formatted as FBX or DAE. Cute

also, This time, after so long time, I got plenty of models from some games, and yet, I have some little problems on a few model textures, but I will make new posts about them. Sad

Really guys, No more hatred against me, I was really desperated about a chance of not being able to get models from Pokemon Sun and Moon. remember guys, I cannot handle any model format from Nintendo 3DS besides BCH and other Ohana3D supported formats.
and I am really, really too old to learn any program language, I born on the 80s.
it was normal that being a cranky old man to be upset with things that he cannot understand.
and then I only asked a question and still until today it was left unanswered. but it's okay. (TT_TT)

Now I will take some rest, The only thing I need to know from now on is, How to properly upload my content to TMR. (I need the template to put my model renders and a little help with the texture problems from some of my ripped models) I got plenty of BCH of 2-3 3ds games, and unknown files from 1-2 3ds Games.
and more importantly, I managed to get access to Henkaku and I may get files from PS Vita games (Yet with plenty of unknown formats)
see you guys and thanks for not banning me.

My humble apologies.

PS: It seems the skin modifier is lost after fixing the problem with the double vertices and broken normals, so my problem stays the same. Sad
okay... screw that Cleffairy model, Anyway I don't like it... (TT_TT)
No more Smooth Clefairy this time.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - HEXX5 - 11-10-2016

(11-10-2016, 03:10 AM)Chaze Wrote: I can compile Ohana3DS for both of you, but now I'm working, so you need to wait 6-7 hours.

Lol that's a really awesome gesture! But for some reason it built just fine for me this morning :/ last night it threw an error 3 times in a row. (Maybe I just needed to restart my pc?)

Anyways it's working like a charm now!

(11-10-2016, 07:50 AM)HEXX5 Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 03:10 AM)Chaze Wrote: I can compile Ohana3DS for  both of you, but now I'm working, so you need to wait 6-7 hours.

Lol that's a really awesome gesture! But for some reason it built just fine for me this morning :/ last night it threw an error 3 times in a row. (Maybe I just needed to restart my pc?)

Anyways it's working like a charm now!

"Sometimes restarting visual studio solves the problem" - My  programming teacher
By the way I still post it if needed.

(11-09-2016, 07:52 PM)jugol Wrote: Don't know your case, but seems the cia I got extracts corrupted GARCs starting around a/1/6/8. That's why I could extract Pokémon model files succesfully from a/0/9/4 but got wrong everything else. I'm not sure if some index in the system file is wrong or I have a buggy CTRtool.

Of course this is not the place to ask for a link. BRB searching

EDIT: It was the CTRtool! If this helps you, download the last version and extract the romFS again. https://github.com/profi200/Project_CTR/releases
Thanks worked like a charm.

And the compiled Ohana3DS

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - fridge225 - 11-10-2016

OK it seems every Pokemon has 3 animations (2 for Mega Pokemon)

The first is for battles.
The second is for aime/refresh. (Mega Pokemon don't have this)
The third seems to include walking and running animations for each Pokemon. Perhaps this is used for Z moves or the Snap like minigame.
Here is a Lopunny hopping;

So if anyone likes to know I have listed the order of files for Pokemon Models. Just some tips if you want to extract one and stuff.

Any progress on ripping material and visibility animations yet? It sucks having to animate them myself externally.

i'm interested in how can be done that just import the model and load rest of files (textures, animations) like trainer/NPC models.
I know one file contains all the stuff, but it would be nice if it possible to make.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Carpaccio - 11-10-2016

Hey uh, I haven't been able to get this version to load UV's for the new Pokemon. None of the Ultra Beasts have UV's...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jpuhuf8ovtgta3/UltraBeasts.zip?dl=0

Also, can someone please send me Wicke's Battle Model? I can't seem to find her anywhere...

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Farlavor - 11-11-2016

ok, false alarm... I finally fixed Mistie's cleffairy without complicating my life like I almost believed it screwed when editing my last post.

It keeps the rigging, the normals are fixed, and no more holes when using Hypernurbs (Mesh Smooth for 3DSMax) but, I can only do that on Cinema 4D (becuz I used a mesh modifier to connect the separated meshes and Hypernurbs to make it look more HD).
I cannot be able to export the fixed clefairy model, as well as others to you, unless you accept C4D formats on uploading.
Anyway, it means only one thing.

I will accept almost any rigged models from DAE to FBX, I have pokemon sun and gotta try to get the files. I only just need the updated Ohana3DS rebirth with support for the new format.

Of course, doing my animations on C4D Doesn't mean I won't colaborate, it took me ages to start since every attempt at RomFS extracting ended in failure no matter what (since I got Gateway), until a few months I've succesfully did it. very soon, I will make a post asking a little help about how to make my ripped models look better and fix a few texture problems on some of them.

PS: I will look at GBATemp to see if Ohana3Ds rebirth is uploaded already, no need for help this time guys. Smile

Edit: Confirmed, Ohana3DS Rebirth with support for Sun/Moon GARC files is unavailable at this moment. (TT_TT)
okay, gotta wait till xmas. (TT_TT)

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Chaze - 11-11-2016

(11-11-2016, 12:52 AM)Farlavor Wrote: ok, false alarm... I finally fixed Mistie's cleffairy without complicating my life like I almost believed it screwed when editing my last post.

It keeps the rigging, the normals are fixed, and no more holes when using Hypernurbs (Mesh Smooth for 3DSMax) but, I can only do that on Cinema 4D (becuz I used a mesh modifier to connect the separated meshes and Hypernurbs to make it look more HD).
I cannot be able to export the fixed clefairy model, as well as others to you, unless you accept C4D formats on uploading.
Anyway, it means only one thing.

Actually C4D can export FBX, SMD, DAE. All the pokemon models on the site in theese formats.

(11-11-2016, 12:52 AM)Farlavor Wrote: I will accept almost any rigged models from DAE to FBX, I have pokemon sun and gotta try to get the files. I only just need the updated Ohana3DS rebirth with support for the new format.

A few comment ago I posted it. Why don't you read previous comments?

(11-11-2016, 12:52 AM)Farlavor Wrote: Of course, doing my animations on C4D Doesn't mean I won't colaborate, it took me ages to start since every attempt at RomFS extracting ended in failure no matter what (since I got Gateway), until a few months I've succesfully did it. very soon, I will make a post asking a little help about how to make my ripped models look better and fix a few texture problems on some of them.

PS: I will look at GBATemp to see if Ohana3Ds rebirth is uploaded already, no need for help this time guys.  Smile

Edit: Confirmed, Ohana3DS Rebirth with support for Sun/Moon GARC files is unavailable at this moment. (TT_TT)
okay, gotta wait till xmas. (TT_TT)

Every tool that is needed to rip Sun/Moon models are in this thread you just need to read back. BTW the last 3 pages of this thread is about S/M model ripping, problems, solutions. Still why you don't read previous comments?

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Chaze - 11-12-2016

If someboy interested in, here are some (maybe all) Overworld NPC models.
Lot of names probably incorrect but I didn't searched for them, I don't want to spoiler the game for myself.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Fallenleader - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 10:07 AM)Chaze Wrote: If someboy interested in, here are some (maybe all) Overworld NPC models.
Lot of names probably incorrect but I didn't searched for them, I don't want to spoiler the game for myself.

Does this include the animations, or has this not been fully resolved? I can wait (waited this long after all), but I would love to get started working on WaterBlue's actual overworld rather than just the engine.

Animations, textures, everything expected is included.
Unfortunately, I couldn't seem to get any SMD importer working with 3DS Max 2016, so I'm installing 2011 and using the SMD importer.
Will impatiently wait for a DAE exporter by trying to get a prototype working with the current options, but as it stands, this is really $%%^&* inconvenient for those of us who aren't familiar with modeling programs and options to utilize these.

My skill(?) lies with level design and coding, not modeling and animations. I am thoroughly impressed with how much progress is happening and am eager to fully utilize the models from SM for WB.

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Carpaccio - 11-12-2016

I still can't figure out why the Ultra Beasts won't load with UV's...most other Pokemon work...

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Makoto - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 10:07 AM)Chaze Wrote: If someboy interested in, here are some (maybe all) Overworld NPC models.

How do i open them?

RE: Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS Model Ripping Project - Fallenleader - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 03:19 PM)Makoto Wrote:

How do i open them?

Literally install Visual Studio, and compile the latest version of Ohana3DS Rebirth. I made a crappy readme to guide users on compiling it, which is immediately visible on the github project page. The models import immediately and are fully ready (aside from animation only exports as SMD).

I'm a nice person. I will even periodically reupload with the latest version of Ohana and inform users here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdwcxjyqv4vy9wp/Ohana3DS.zip?dl=0