The VG Resource
Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion Boards (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-133.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-135.html)
+--- Thread: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD (/thread-25759.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Omega - 10-31-2014

(10-30-2014, 08:44 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: YES! YESSSS! I FINALLY DID IT! I finally beat 9.0 Master Core, and using my main man Dedede no less. All y'all Ganon users can suck it.

It was almost an immaculate win too, I took no damage at all during the first two forms and barely any during the third, and I don't know how I even pulled that off because I /suck/.

You believed in the King of course.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - recme - 11-01-2014

i beat classic mode 9.0 with my bro captain falcon. i sorta cheated since i used custom, but whatever :0

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Dazz - 11-01-2014

Finally found my 3DS. Time to catch up...

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Darky's Manifestation - 11-03-2014

hey whatsup everybody, i'm back. couldn't get into my old account anymore so i decided to make a new one after a while.

i'm enjoying the 3ds version, it's great. hit me if you want a match or something, or on the wii u in the nearby future.

2509-2102-3820

Nintendo IVery Sad Koensayer

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Omega - 11-03-2014

might want to talk to a staff member bout getting your old account back?

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - LunchPolice - 11-04-2014

There doesn't appear to be an active General Smash Bros. thread, so...
My brother and I made a thirty minute documentary detailing a Smash tournament in the New Zealand scene! It features sweet music, a homeless guy and a lengthy animated fight scene.

Give it a look if you're interested. We don't have 3DS Smash so making this was our way of dealing with the pain Tongue

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Darky's Manifestation - 11-04-2014

(11-03-2014, 11:04 PM)Omega Wrote: might want to talk to a staff member bout getting your old account back?

i did, daniel told me to delete my cookies and it did many times, but no dice.

anyway, i rarely post anyway so it's not really a big deal.
so a direct just got announced, a ''old fashioned'' one. probably some smash bros in there, maybe some updates and patches.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Dazz - 11-05-2014

Does anyone play this online still? I never see any of my friends online... Sad

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - NICKtendo DS - 11-05-2014

It just lags too hard for me to enjoy, though it may be my wi-fi or something.
Another issue I've read is that people get bans for "grieving" that last longer than life due to a bug.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Jermungandr - 11-05-2014

Shouldn't that be "griefing"? Unless people are actually being banned for being depressed ...

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - NICKtendo DS - 11-06-2014

(11-05-2014, 04:56 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: Shouldn't that be "griefing"? Unless people are actually being banned for being depressed ...

Spelling check's fault. I hardly use the word myself, but Smash Bros. sure is making me now.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - psychospacecow - 11-06-2014

(11-05-2014, 12:51 PM)Dazz Wrote: Does anyone play this online still? I never see any of my friends online... Sad

I've only really been online once but assuming we catch each other, I'd love to go a round or 7.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Iceman404 - 11-06-2014

I get online a lot, but it always seems to be the TSR people who reject my joins. Good thing I have more welcoming communities I'm also in contact with on that huge 80 friends-list I'm glad I compiled together. Smug

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Dazz - 11-07-2014

They need to setup an invite system, imo. I see people online now, but not playing with anyone online, and I have no means of quick contact with them :\

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Kosheh - 11-07-2014

(11-06-2014, 03:16 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote:
(11-05-2014, 04:56 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: Shouldn't that be "griefing"? Unless people are actually being banned for being depressed ...

Spelling check's fault. I hardly use the word myself, but Smash Bros. sure is making me now.

(just in case someone else is wondering "what's griefing?")

It's to do with online gaming that requires some form of cooperation or teamwork, where one of your supposed "friendlies" decides to be an asshole and purposely hinder you/make you lose

examples include:
- that moron who shoots his own teammates in CoD
- inviting a friend over in Animal Crossing to trade, only to have them chop down your trees, dig up the stumps and run over your flowers
- having someone SD till death in SSB, and then use the "stock steal" trick to come back and waste your stock, too

you cause your teammates grief and it's a very asshole thing to do generally

...did they disable the "stock steal" thing in online play?
Can you even do team matches in For Fun or For Glory?

Also eh I'm generally trying to avoid online play on the 3DS smash, I'm saving all my Kill Skill for the Wii U version Cute