The VG Resource
Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion Boards (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-133.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-135.html)
+--- Thread: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD (/thread-25759.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Jermungandr - 10-06-2014

[Image: HNI_0052.JPG][Image: HNI_0053.JPG][Image: HNI_0054.JPG][Image: HNI_0055.JPG]

My Dr. Robotnik Mii. I've created quite a few Mii characters so far but he is by far my favorite. I hope I find a suit more fitting his persona soon. Oh, and I hope there's some science-goggles headgear too.

Also ...

[Image: HNI_0047.JPG]

There are freakin' PENISES in this game.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - eureka - 10-06-2014

Amazing.  Just amazing 

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - TomGuycott - 10-06-2014

Oh man, I've got to gush about this game so much (hyrule warriors too), but there's not enough time on my break to do it.

Let me just say that Link's custom moves EXCEEDED my already high expectations. They are borderline broken against the computer.

I loaded Link up with Attack equips and basically turned him into a glass cannon. The Power Bow with attack add-ons makes the fully charged bow do 30-45% damage and then a hit from that damage range is pretty much a kill. The arrows move FAST too.

The downside though: one match had me against Palutena and both Pits. Turns out that the arrows are so fast that if they are reflected from the furthest distance possible, there's no time to dodge or block.

With Link's reduced defense and the fact all three characters can reflect, I had to break out the Melee guns. Fortunately, Meteor Bombs are also boss as hell.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Omega - 10-06-2014

Heads up, there's a challenge later on that requires a character to hit 3290ft. in home run, the easiest character to use is Ganondrof, just use Side smash wice and then several foward tilts until it reaches 133% and then grab the bat and smmmmAAAASSSH.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - [robo9] - 10-06-2014

(10-06-2014, 06:13 PM)Omega Wrote: Heads up, there's a challenge later on that requires a character to hit 3290ft. in home run, the easiest character to use is Ganondrof, just use Side smash wice and then several foward tilts until it reaches 133% and then reverse Warlock Punch and smmmmAAAASSSH.

Fixed it for you

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Kriven - 10-06-2014

I really hate the CSS for this game... I can't find anything...

Decided to see if I could do better than Sakurai:

[Image: 3506nuw.jpg]

Also, all Mii elements should have this as their insignia:

[Image: Miiverse-logo.jpg]

I think with rosters for legacy franchises getting to be so large, maybe they should begin implementing the ability to allow players to sort icons themselves...

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Koopaul - 10-07-2014

I'm hoping since they had more time with the Wii U version that the CSS will be better organized.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - BullockDS - 10-07-2014

(10-06-2014, 07:20 PM)Kriven Wrote: I really hate the CSS for this game... I can't find anything...

Decided to see if I could do better than Sakurai:

[Image: 3506nuw.jpg]
Hell, I'd go further myself and slap some dividing lines between icons and nametags on all the character icons; something like this (I used and shrunk your CSS mockup, hope you don't mind):
[Image: bFPhtqF.png]
The icons would obviously be re-adjusted to account for nametags in a more formal version, but you get the idea.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Iceman404 - 10-07-2014

I dunno why people want the names back on such a small screen when all they do is obstruct the nice pictures and make it look FAR busier than it needs to be.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - BullockDS - 10-07-2014

(10-07-2014, 01:25 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: I dunno why people want the names back on such a small screen when all they do is obstruct the nice pictures and make it look FAR busier than it needs to be.
Well, like I said the icons would need to be readjusted to account for them. But if nothing else, names would keep the CSS from looking so boringly minimal and bland in my opinion.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Iceman404 - 10-07-2014

I sort of prefer it that way. For the sake of names that'd you'd likely have to squint to see (which you can already read on the lower screen), you'd shrink the nicely sized and crisp icons. I guess I just prefer and actually really like how simplistic it is here, not that it'd be acceptable for the console version, but it puts both screens to good use and visual balance.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Kriven - 10-07-2014

I think it looks nicer with the names... it gives the whole screen some much needed substance.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Lilothestitch - 10-07-2014

Is Dialga in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS?

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Mystie - 10-07-2014

(10-07-2014, 08:19 AM)Lilothestitch Wrote: Is Dialga in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS?

Would you please stop asking about Dialga all the time?

And no, it isn't.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Lilothestitch - 10-07-2014

(10-07-2014, 10:39 AM)Mystie Wrote:
(10-07-2014, 08:19 AM)Lilothestitch Wrote: Is Dialga in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS?

Would you please stop asking about Dialga all the time?

And no, it isn't.
Okay