The VG Resource
Virt's Model Things - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Creativity (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-126.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Models / Textures (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-128.html)
+--- Thread: Virt's Model Things (/thread-25349.html)

Pages: 1 2

Virt's Model Things - Virt - 07-06-2014

I also do 3D stuff.

[Image: kH1LokQ.gif]
This is a Dance Box that I made, rigged, and animated by myself. It's really simple, but I like it.

[Image: k2U6Rjp.png]
Another simple model based after a character I made up for a school project. His name is "Detective Cell."

This is just texture and slight model edits. There are a bunch of pictures, so I'll just link to the album: http://imgur.com/a/uV9MH#0
As it says in the description, the original models and textures were made by the talented the-regressor.tumblr.com

I made an Egg Robo that's (mostly) custom:
[Image: KguT2XB.png]
I made everything but the gloves. The actual hands are from Mickey Mouse (I think from Epic Mickey?) and the cuffs are from another Sonic game.

Here's a Batman (head) from a while ago (there's PLENTY wrong with this one)
[Image: lQxvW2p.png]
It was supposed to be in the Kingdom Hearts style, but it didn't work out too well.

[Image: duAsUvV.png]
Orbot is completely custom except for, again, the hands. They're from Sonic's model from the Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games... games.

[Image: dkxlE8l.png]
A model of Emmet from the LEGO Movie. Ignore the fact that the picture's flipped horizontally.

[Image: hs7Q0P7.png]
Unikitty, also from the LEGO Movie. Their faces are made out of polygons instead of textures so that I could move them around any which way I wanted.

[Image: bdo4LRN.png]
A model of Sonic that I made where the only things not made by me are the hands. ...As you can probably tell by now, I don't know how to model hands yet.

[Image: g9Kf80C.png]
1/4 model edit, 3/4 texture edit. ..Chip from Sonic Unleashed as Midna. The parallels are interesting.

[Image: 5IpHedb.png]
And finally, for funsies, Link's clothes from Skyward Sword edited onto Sonic's Colors model. The textures are all brighter, too.

RE: Virt's Model Things - Mystie - 07-12-2014

Great work on these models!

BTW, since you've done some LEGO Movie models, do you think you might make one of Wildstyle too? She's my favorite.

RE: Virt's Model Things - Virt - 07-13-2014

Yeah, I'll eventually make Wyldstyle. I was sort of hesitant at first because I'm almost scared of the hair and the hoodie piece. Embarassed

RE: Virt's Model Things - Dazz - 07-14-2014

These are pretty cool man, nice and simple stuff always goes down a treat with me. Tongue

RE: Virt's Model Things - Virt - 07-20-2014

[Image: 0sODNgF.png]
My brother's been playing Earthbound lately.

RE: Virt's Model Things - Ton - 07-25-2014

I really like a lot of this stuff. Why not submit?

RE: Virt's Model Things - Virt - 07-30-2014

[Image: yRXee4O.png]

I'm really proud of this one. It was inspired by the Avatar: the Last Airbender models that I retextured. You can see those in the first post.

RE: Virt's Model Things - Ton - 07-31-2014

Is that N64 style?
I think she needs a much narrower waist.

RE: Virt's Model Things - Virt - 07-31-2014

I guess it would work with N64 graphics.

Also, I basically "traced" it over her actual model. The proportions are pretty much exact *shrug*

RE: Virt's Model Things - Ton - 07-31-2014

The lack of a chest may make her look thicker than she actually is, then...

RE: Virt's Model Things - Virt - 10-26-2014

[Image: n0qjgUp.png]
Edited the models of Blaze and Marine that I got from Sonic Rush Adventure and made Sally from the comics.

RE: Virt's Model Things - Virt - 03-02-2015

[Image: uE01m4V.png]
A huge WIP of Professor Layton as he would appear in a DS Racing Game.

....because reasons.
I might continue this with other characters, but I dunno.

RE: Virt's Model Things - Ton - 03-03-2015

Very cool! Any plans for the other SatAm characters?

I love the Layton model!

RE: Virt's Model Things - Shade - 03-03-2015

That looks so awesome! Great job. :>

RE: Virt's Model Things - ~Axis~ - 03-04-2015

All these models are really cool. I dont know anything about modelling, but wouldnt sketching out a hand in various perspectives help you model one out? I mean. If you dont try you'll never improve. Be brave. Even if its horrible I wanna see it and help you improve. Smile