The VG Resource
TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion Boards (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-133.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-135.html)
+--- Thread: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING (/thread-25304.html)

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - [robo9] - 02-09-2015

We would only need one dude with a streaming set up and a decent internet connection. Have them use Jigglypuff, and use the shield break death for a timer

We could even simplify some of the rules for those who don't keep up. That, or have several events and different people represent Olympics style. I mean, VGR and VGFacts are large enough to get some attention for a stream and we advertise it a bit

-Edit-
Fuck, the Olympic deal could be great with enough participation. A crew battle, regular matches, items on no stages banned matches, an ironman, an equipment legal match, etc.

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - Omega - 02-09-2015

There's a 3DS update out now, online now has sharing features!

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - Iceman404 - 02-09-2015

Don't worry guys, if we ever do I'll turn on handicaps in my rooms

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - [robo9] - 02-10-2015

This website vs website Smash Olynpics really needs to happen

1 v. 1 Serious Business (Recme? Sportoise?
1 v. 1 Items/All Stages (Koopaul? Kriven?)
Ironman (Iceman?)
5 v 5 crew (Iceman, Sportoise, Recme?)
Equipment match (?)
Coin? (?)
2 v 2 Team? (? And ?)
Website owner vs website owner?

I feel like the general ruleset should be no items, (unless the rule specifically calls for it) customs legal, Miis unrestricted, and a single list of legal stages. (In case people don't want to learn how counterpicking works)

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - Rosencrantz - 02-10-2015

Don't forget an all-out Amiibo vs. Amiibo tournament for the Wii U.

See which one of us on the site is the better PokemonFigurine Trainer Cool

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - Kriven - 02-10-2015

I would be game for Smash Olympics even though I'm actually not very good :p

Maybe two different Olympic runs? One for 3DS and one for Wii U?

That way players with only one version won't be left out or roped into a single ruleset that doesn't suit them.

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - Keychain - 02-12-2015

I have my Brawl disc, but I only have a Wii U. Can I still play Project M?

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - [robo9] - 02-12-2015

http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-on-wii-u-full-guide.360784/

Survey says yes. I haven't read it, but I assume it works

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - Shade - 02-12-2015

The "That Elusive Nine" event on hard proved to be quite a bit more annoying than I would have expected.

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - Zero Kirby - 02-13-2015

So on my gaming group's Wednesday Smash I brought a fresh Shulk amiibo, named him Feelin' It, and we witnessed his growth from Level 1 to Level 50.

Level 50 amiibos are genuinely terrifying. He just started wiping the floor with us. But my other two Level 50 amiibos aren't THAT big a deal - Mario and Samus. They're hard, but beatable.

This Shulk... is a monster. I'm afraid one day he'll become self-aware and stage an amiibo uprising

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - Iceman404 - 02-14-2015

-Sometimes I wonder if there was escape here-

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - [robo9] - 02-14-2015

Twice, I believe. It looks like they could've teacher before the dash attack and that they were out of hitstun for a second or two before the fair

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - [robo9] - 02-14-2015

Guys, guys

[Image: zCrlePU.jpg]

[Image: 9FT3F6M.jpg]

I have a new main

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - Omega - 02-14-2015

Whoa Duck hunt is in? Spoilers man!

If you didn't want spoilers, you can just take your ass to the Spoiler Free thread

Oh wait, you can't, because it's dead