The VG Resource
[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Creativity (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-126.html)
+--- Forum: Other Creativity (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-130.html)
+--- Thread: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 (/thread-25299.html)

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Virt - 05-19-2016

An Ace Attorney fan character, a prosecutor named Yelen Payne.
Does anybody have any ideas how to make the design more interesting? I want her to have a "professional" appearance, but still appear young and cool.

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - E-Man - 05-19-2016

She looks pretty tech savvy to me, so maybe incorporate those elements into her design, such as a tablet-like devide or a smart watch.

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - psychospacecow - 05-20-2016

Well, from what little I know about Ace Attorney, a lot of the characters are caricatures of some description.
She looks the type to be going around with a motorcycle, and you have her striking a power rangers pose, so you could take it in that kind of direction.
Kamen Attorney at Law, specializing in motorvehicle and giant monster cases?

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - DioShiba - 05-21-2016

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6625]

Sort of getting myself into using a wacom tablet again and if I have to admit something I forgot how different it feels to use one such as the Intuos or bamboo and try to draw something without looking at the tablet.

Any suggestions on what I could do to improve the line work or general composition? Probably the one thing I'm gonna have to fix is the bottom of the chin if anything and edit out a few lines.

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - StevenB - 05-22-2016

[Image: tumblr_o7knoxAgnY1sp3v0lo1_1280.png]

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Chris2Balls [:B] - 05-22-2016

(05-19-2016, 03:26 PM)Virt Wrote: An Ace Attorney fan character, a prosecutor named Yelen Payne.
Does anybody have any ideas how to make the design more interesting? I want her to have a "professional" appearance, but still appear young and cool.
Well, for a start she doesn't look like a lawyer, because she isn't dressed like one. It's worth a Google Images search to have an idea what the dress code/attire is like. You'll notice a lot of grey and even more dark grey, and mostly skirts and heels.
As Attorney is quite vibrant and eccentric, I tried to balancing out between real life and game:
[Image: PbcE1n8.png]
I apologise for the quality, I've lost my stylus... Anyway, I hope it helps, and kudos on the fine rendering! Smile

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - StevenB - 05-25-2016

[Image: tumblr_o7kzuisk8e1sp3v0lo1_1280.png]

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Hiynastrike - 05-26-2016

[Image: n336glL.jpg]
I had a conversation with a friend over space travel and the colonization of Mars. When I figured that (Although I may be HORRIBLY wrong) Zeppelin technology could effectively lift a car off the ground. The result was this, a twin balloon sedan with a lifting saucer window (one of the major issues is that either the parking spaces would need to be sunken into the ground or you'd need to be a pretty able bodied person to get into the car.) And if it can't fly, it's a pretty sexy car design

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - StevenB - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 01:00 AM)Hiynastrike Wrote: -snip-
I had a conversation with a friend over space travel and the colonization of Mars. When I figured that (Although I may be HORRIBLY wrong) Zeppelin technology could effectively lift a car off the ground. The result was this, a twin balloon sedan with a lifting saucer window (one of the major issues is that either the parking spaces would need to be sunken into the ground or you'd need to be a pretty able bodied person to get into the car.) And if it can't fly, it's a pretty sexy car design

I'm really digging the aesthetic that you're mastering!

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Guy - 05-31-2016

Conceptualizing some new characters for a project of mine, got a puppy dog/black mage mix goin' on.
[Image: OyezU4C.png]

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - StevenB - 06-05-2016

[Image: lP4enOm.png]

[Image: jZmkgpt.png]

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - psychospacecow - 06-07-2016

[Image: xErLCQn.jpg]

Puppeteer Mercy

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - puggsoy - 06-08-2016

Zad kept pestering me to draw a Bowser, so I did. Not looking for crit, I know there's a plethora of issues with it and I did it relatively quickly, but I haven't drawn anything in ages and just thought I'd share.

[Image: hEKgfLl.png]

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - ~Axis~ - 06-09-2016

Havent got my drawing pad or pencil but i do have a phone with me...

[Image: 20160610_002256.png]

This is actually my first drawing since about 2 months ago? Wow. Time flies...

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - psychospacecow - 06-10-2016

[Image: OC7npDP.jpg] Happy Pendulum Wizard