The VG Resource
[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Creativity (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-126.html)
+--- Forum: Other Creativity (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-130.html)
+--- Thread: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 (/thread-25299.html)

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Kitsu - 01-03-2016

[Image: fgo_babbagekotatsu.png]

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - StevenB - 01-03-2016

[Image: WRFymlW.png]

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - psychospacecow - 01-05-2016

How'd I do?

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - StevenB - 01-05-2016

(01-05-2016, 03:24 AM)psychospacecow Wrote: How'd I do?

You did great! I especially like how you did the mech's legs. Looking forward to more!

[Image: RebEq7M.png]

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - SeanHicksArt - 01-05-2016

[Image: tumblr_o0hye5RuYM1rd29o6o1_1280.png]

Been a while since I posted here welp. Here's a fanart/painting doodle dedicated to a masterful anime that has given me life.

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - StevenB - 01-06-2016

[Image: 6bdvIRP.png]

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - CosmicLoop - 01-07-2016

I know I'm new here and I've barely posted anything besides, like, questions.....but here's some recent stuff I already had uploaded on my DA. Quality probably dropped lol

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - E-Man - 01-07-2016

I have an interesting question regarding this piece.

[Image: fun_shapes___luigi_by_cosmic_loop-d9iqqmq.png]

What's with that lens flare of sorts on his flashlight? If it's meant to be the ray of light that emits from it, then it makes a lot more sense to have it in the center as opposed to somewhere on the side. Also, the kind of lens flare that I see makes more sense if the flashlight is directly facing the camera. For an angle like that, I'd say that using more of a cone-shaped area is a better idea.

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Virt - 01-07-2016

[Image: tumblr_o0k1wuZpDv1tiubxio1_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_o0k847jVaQ1tiubxio1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_o0kbkybIcl1tiubxio1_1280.png]
Some really rough-looking drawings from yesterday

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Garamonde - 01-08-2016

Holy crap, this new shading style(s) you've adapted is really working.

The first dude's eyes seem a wee bit lopsided, but other than that I'm impressed!

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - CosmicLoop - 01-08-2016

(01-07-2016, 05:58 AM)E-Man Wrote: What's with that lens flare of sorts on his flashlight? If it's meant to be the ray of light that emits from it, then it makes a lot more sense to have it in the center as opposed to somewhere on the side. Also, the kind of lens flare that I see makes more sense if the flashlight is directly facing the camera. For an angle like that, I'd say that using more of a cone-shaped area is a better idea.

hmm that's a good point, though honestly i was kinda just depressed/stressed making it and probably was more focused on just venting out than having everything look A+ accurate. Also just playing around with GIMP lol

But I'll definitely keep it in mind for next time! I usually look up references, so looking back, that is pretty odd for me not to.

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Dolphman - 01-09-2016

[Image: art_academy___turtle_and_chicken_girls_b...9n9sxg.jpg]
Forget cat, dog, snake, and bunny girls. How about a turtle and chicken girl instead?
Miiverse post

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Joxon - 01-13-2016

[Image: C0spoOJ.jpg]
I wouldn't really call these drawings considering each of them were made in Inkscape using objects, but I've been working with this one design to see what fits. Right is the version I just did today with a more cartoon approach rather than the anime look.

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Hiynastrike - 01-17-2016

the head seems really oddly shaped, maybe the eyes are too high, her ear is too far back... The back of her hair seems too far as weel

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Joxon - 01-17-2016

I shoulda mentioned that I was only working with the latest version. :p I stopped going with the anime style for a bit because I just couldn't get it how I wanted it. The first two I'm not gonna use. They were my first attempts at using Inkscape at all.