The VG Resource
[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Creativity (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-126.html)
+--- Forum: Other Creativity (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-130.html)
+--- Thread: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 (/thread-25299.html)

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - The KKM - 07-18-2015

[Image: tumblr_nrps6l2MWk1qjhcfso1_1280.jpg]

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Kosheh - 07-19-2015

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

(07-17-2015, 11:00 PM)The KKM Wrote: [A big image detailing the early lineage of Goofgoof's Bizarre Adventure]

i hope its completely acceptable that i saw goofio and legitimately shouted "MAX" like goofy hollerin to his son like he's been ditched at college and now i gotta go hook up with the librarian (which if you're gonna stick with disney mythos, you've gotta make goofgoof's wife a total babe but she's always facing away from the camera and her face never visible)

i'd like to imagine that don and goofgoof's battles always have a segment where don strikes goofgoof so hard he flies skyward for miles and hollers YAHAHAHOOEY before coming back down and landing on his feet determined to kick don's ass

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - The KKM - 07-20-2015

There's plenty of Goofy-love-interests throughout the history of the comics (which is where this is all started upon- I'm mostly a Disney Comics guy and these are ideas for a stupid short fancomic) to use as the mothers, but being honest, most Jojos you never actually see their mother :V then you have to consider all the friends of the Jojos (mice are the Zeppelis, but what else? Is Polnareff Horace Horsecollar? Are there enough characters to reuse?), etc

I'll probably never detail this to that point, being fair :V

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Kosheh - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 12:10 AM)The KKM Wrote: There's plenty of Goofy-love-interests throughout the history of the comics (which is where this is all started upon- I'm mostly a Disney Comics guy and these are ideas for a stupid short fancomic) to use as the mothers, but being honest, most Jojos you never actually see their mother :V

eh, then this works out lol

(07-20-2015, 12:10 AM)The KKM Wrote: then you have to consider all the friends of the Jojos (mice are the Zeppelis, but what else? Is Polnareff Horace Horsecollar? Are there enough characters to reuse?), etc

I'll probably never detail this to that point, being fair :V

well, yea but like yea but like

I haven't read much of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, lol. so um,
whoops

meanwhile, have more kinda obscure disney ducks

[Image: JSjcAgZ.png]

so my girlfriend's trying to get me into reading. the first series she plops into my lap is harry potter...which i can't argue. personally, i find harry to be the hugest mary sue ever. halfway through the book i'm "arguing" with her "how actually stupid this is" because half the book spends itself explaining to your HARRY POTTER WIZARD WORLD IS MAGICAL. EVERYTHING MOVES BY ITSELF. IT'S MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOWS YOUR IMAGINATION DOING only to set those up as somewhat of a plot device later on (not to mention there is at least 3 deus ex machinae in the book and they're all dumb)

when i'm explaining this she out of the blue asks me "so are you imagining harry as a young daniel radcliffe"

"no

let me draw the harry potters for you"

and i present to you my beautiful illustrations of potter and pals

[Image: UnMTJZg.png]
harold bartholomew potter. magical boy. has a zap on his head for literary progression.
can magic good

[Image: opgvVMM.png]
draco malfoy. an insufferable little twat that prides himself on making potter feel miserable about himself
(i originally was drawing ron but his hair made him look like a douchebag so. this fit better)

[Image: thKKPbE.png]
ron weasley. i imagine a young seth rogen for some reason whose parents love him too much

[Image: uSfcYNU.png]
hermione
she is very smart and does smart magic (and starches her wizard robe because shes a girl)
$$$

[Image: TM00Jz2.png]
hagrid. good, friendly, giant man. very nice to harry and pals. wants to train dragon

[Image: 0iNdGeV.png]
dumbledore. amazing dean of wizards. wow
(he is doing magic where he is making wool socks)

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Gors - 07-20-2015

i like how they all look like they're wearing boxing gloves

they're gonna sock the shit out of voldemort

that's just the way i draw doodled hands budsky. who cares about fingers when you dont have time to draw them

because i started talkin' to pals yesterday, i go to drawing again

[Image: TIKLZzC.png]
eyes that i dont think are shitty for once. I need to actually look at tutorials or something because this is the part I get hung up the most on

and when it comes to characters that aren't people, i'm not TOO bad. i'm no KKM but i can doodle a dum anthro character face OK.
i'm sure i could've drawn an OK bod but i was a lil strapped for time (also, that mic could've looked a little better)
[Image: zLJZmr7.png]
dis fauks. retun 2 bace

and for that one guy on this forum who likes mario
[Image: FHUx3eB.png]
mama mia

so yep. ill try to draw more but i hate life

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Garamonde - 07-20-2015

good u better draw more cause you actually draw good

I love the Paper Mario feel on that Mario

[Image: ae0f5bef6ad87ec10605d4a582c2f87c.png]

kosh's harry potter drawings inspired me to draw the protagonists. (i used the verbal description of their appearance from the book instead of eyeballing the movie actors lel)

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - E-Man - 07-20-2015

What's ironic about Hermione is that she isn't that attractive as the films make her out to be. With that said, I find the fact that you give her buck teeth as the books described to be a very nice touch and will probably make J.K. Rowling proud for being so true to her books.

hooray my quick doodling inspired gors to draw something

im glad, just as long as you werent thinking "god i can draw them so much better than kosheh" while you were doing it
i read half the book like a year ago and i kinda forgot what they looked like so
soooooooooooooo

(07-20-2015, 09:20 PM)E-Man Wrote: What's ironic about Hermione is that she isn't that attractive as the films make her out to be. With that said, I find the fact that you give her buck teeth as the books described to be a very nice touch and will probably make J.K. Rowling proud for being so true to her books.

i....think that's why he gave hermione little triangular weird teeth lol

edit: i hope cinemarella doesnt ask me to draw voldemort. rarely do i doodle noses so doodling a noseless character won't...look very different...

[Image: f13758f6a394d30b2a526e66c24965ee.png]

I did a quick paint job (HARRY NOW HAS GREEN EYES GASP)

i always imagined her to be shorter and thicker than the two boys (it helps emphasizing her superiority in a cartoon-ish way. I also made the nose pointed upwards to make her look even more snobbish)

I think the only character I imagined completely different from books to movies was Rufus Scrimgeour. That's his name, wasn't it? The Prime Minister after Fudge.

[Image: 4v1Wl8D.png]

Mentally I always saw something like this, I think.

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Gors - 07-21-2015

[Image: c46f28276ca52be8257aaf88494e866c.png]

munch munch