The VG Resource
[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Creativity (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-126.html)
+--- Forum: Other Creativity (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-130.html)
+--- Thread: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 (/thread-25299.html)

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Keychain - 03-21-2015

Idk why I posted that here I forgot I had my own thread sdfsd

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - felineki - 03-22-2015

[Image: 4cf13a4c50569f4d67a86f558e6b981d.png]
Demitri from Darkstalkers.

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Iceman404 - 03-23-2015

(03-18-2015, 10:57 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Your style reminds me of Mit's, honestly...

...You sorta look like Mit, too, wat

are you two related and didn't tell us, recolorme.

Recme I know you thanked that post and all but... I've seriously also been getting you and Mit confused for literally as long as I've known you both. Are you sure there's no relation, even a vague one

Alsosorryfornotallowingyouinmysmashserverthatonetimemeandmyblackfriendswereplayingandtheroomwasfull

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Kosheh - 03-23-2015

(03-23-2015, 12:17 AM)Iceman404 Wrote:
(03-18-2015, 10:57 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Your style reminds me of Mit's, honestly...

Recme I know you thanked that post and all but... I've seriously also been getting you and Mit confused for literally as long as I've known you both. Are you sure there's no relation, even a vague one

Alsosorryfornotallowingyouinmysmashserverthatonetimemeandmyblackfriendswereplayingandtheroomwasfull

It's easy to differentiate the two:

I've noticed recme usually uses MSPaint as his tool of choice, whereas Mit uses Photoshop
...also Mit's character has a hat...or something...? I don't remember ;__;

I actually have a tendency to confuse Mit and Robbydude (who may or may not have posted on MFGG, too)

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Keychain - 03-23-2015

(03-23-2015, 08:37 AM)Kosheh Wrote:

It's easy to differentiate the two:

I've noticed recme usually uses MSPaint as his tool of choice, whereas Mit uses Photoshop
...also Mit's character has a hat...or something...? I don't remember ;__;

I actually have a tendency to confuse Mit and Robbydude (who may or may not have posted on MFGG, too)

Mit uses MSPaint to sprite and Firealpaca to draw. Don't think he uses Photoshop specifically. Also he has goggles.

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - SmithyGCN - 03-26-2015

[Image: gabby_animating_by_smithygcn-d8mnad0.jpg]

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Gors - 03-26-2015

[Image: d26300d20201aa1c5b0f2881508ab1e6.png]

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Virt - 03-26-2015

[Image: zra24sd.gif]

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - recme - 03-26-2015

nah, no relation whatsoever. i dont even think i had a conversation with this guy... lol

alsoitsokayyoushouldntbeapologizingformebarginginyoursmashserveruninvited

(03-23-2015, 08:37 AM)Kosheh Wrote: I've noticed recme usually uses MSPaint as his tool of choice, whereas Mit uses Photoshop

yeah, i use mspaint when im doodling usually because im very familiar with it. foir srs drawings, i use paint tool sai, which is something i still dont quite understand.

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - SmithyGCN - 03-26-2015

(03-26-2015, 03:58 PM)Virt Wrote: [Image: zra24sd.gif]

I think that you have too many frames in the motion between her building up and easing out because the animation feels too slow. Otherwise, it's great!

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - TomGuycott - 03-26-2015

I've been working on a picture I want to give to my niece as a (briefly belated) birthday present.

I rarely work with color in ink drawings, so I was nervous every session I painted in (which was admittedly only about two). I am pretty much ready to throw in the towel here, but I'm open to any suggestions. I can take another day or two if I decide to. However, I'm also very scared of ruining what little I have already..

Anyway, I've got other stuff to draw soon, so I'll probably post that as I do it.

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Velen_Gigas01 - 03-28-2015

My first post here and first post in several years. Wow...

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - psychospacecow - 03-29-2015

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - Virt - 03-29-2015

Those image links are broken.

RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - psychospacecow - 03-29-2015

Odd, they work for me. Alright, gimme a minute and I'll edit this post.

edit: