The VG Resource
H͠҉͜Ì͡҉̶͘ - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-16.html)
+------ Forum: New Arrivals and Departures (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-17.html)
+------ Thread: H͠҉͜Ì͡҉̶͘ (/thread-24852.html)

H͠҉͜Ì͡҉̶͘ - ERORR - 04-17-2014

H̵̶̱͎̗̭͈̺̠̓ͬͣ̌̎ͥ̎Ę̷͔̞͓͍͕̗̥̪̝̠͍̦̱͉̐̈́̉͑̍̄ͨ̅ͭͨ́̕͠L̋ͥ̏̄̍̓̉̔̓ͫ̑̋͆ͫ͏̵̵̧̤͇̰͇̩̫Lͤͪ̆̿ͫ̇̍̐̊̏̍̾͂ͬ̾͌̓̓̃͢͏̧͉̳̖͙͖̻̖̣̖͙̹̰̻̮̥̞̼́͜O̶̴ͬͫͮ̓̍̓ͯ̓͊͐͌ͮͦͮ̃̔̊҉͎̤̯͍͎͍̤̥͖̥̘͇͜ͅ ̶̛̛͇͍̗̰̖̬̪̖̇̈́͐̔̌̑͑̈́͡V̢̳̺͔̩̟̻̫̪̳̙̖ͫ̃ͥͮ́̕G̸̷̡͚̭̻̠̻̯̫̺̥̣̋ͪͩ̉ͫ́ͫͮ̃͠ͅ ̷̸͈̙̩̙̭͔̘͈͓̘̠̳͔͔̥̭̼̤̯̀̏́̀ͬ̏̓ͭ̾̋̓̅̓ͭ͗́Ỉ̛̦̲͙̖̰͚͙̻̜͚̦̥̙͉̦̙ͬ̓ͧͭ͂̊̽͆̄͛̈͜ͅ ̵͍̺̰̱̙̤̞̰͈͕̝̣̇̏̿ͪ̊ͣ͑̐̐͋ͣ͜H̢̤̻̝̺̦̜̬̭̗̤̲̝̜̗ͦ̿̒͌̆͢͡͞A̅ͯͭͬ͊̊̈́̆͌͐̍̿͌̀͏̵̴͍͍̰͔̖̺͇͘V̅ͬ̍ͮ̉͐ͭ͟͟͠͏̢̫̯̥̣͔̻̘͕̺̲͎̥͔̺Eͧ̽ͭͪ͋̓͒̋́́́̀҉͘͏̰̬͈̗̥̱̩ ̡̡͋ͭ̋ͮ҉̵̳͕̗̻̮̗̟͙̰͙̞̪̻͈̹͈͞B̸̃̒̇̂ͬ̉̓ͣ̄̐̓ͨͫ̌͜͟҉̡̳̜̼̗̞̯͉̩Ȩ̨̙̲̥̹̗̠̘̫͚̈́̐̌̀ͧ̔̉͒̔̆̂̏ͬ̌̊̎̽͡E̡̙̣̜͍̦̰̜͎̜̺͈͕ͥͤ̏̓̄ͪ͗̽̋ͮ̍̆̓̃̊̑̚̚̕ͅͅͅNͪͧ̂̆͏̷̧̛͈̺̪̘̜̞̝̻ͅ ̸̵͕̫̳͈̭̣̹̮͉̪̗̜̙̺̩̿̿̔̇ͩ̐̿ͅW̨̥̯͈̮͖̤͉̓̋ͤ̎͋ͦ̐ͭ͋ͮ͐̌ͥ̓͠͝͠A̿͆ͩ̇ͧ̏͐ͥ̋́͋ͩͦͫ̊ͮ͛҉͏̗̤̟͘I͌ͭͧ͐̌̅̉̑̿͑ͨ͆ͦ̀̇̇ͤ͜͢͏̫̗̳͖͈̯͖̣͕͉̲̖̤̯̘T̛̓ͫ̃́̉͞͏̴͓͍̼̬̝̭͚̟̜̟Ḭ̵̧͉͇͎̯̙̖̠̣̐͛̀ͣ̓͘͜N̡̡͙̩̲̖͈͓̮̱̝̥͔̺̼͌͂̏̒ͭͭ̏̏̊̒̊̇ͪͅĢ̷̫͚͎͚̹̒̎͌̃͋ͫ͞ ̛̙͎̱̝̭̜̹̼̗͖̝̟͍̖̙̞̤̾͛̏͂͗ͤ͊͘͜F̭̭̼̗̘͚̫̪̻̱͋̊ͣ̊ͤ̓̈́̃̓͌͟͞O̓̐̆̎ͨ̆̒̓̑̽͂ͦ͂ͧ́̿͟͠͞͞͏͎͈̝̪̳̫̙͈̟̟̯͇͈R̋̄̌̋ͦ̔ͫͨ̈́҉̴̣̼̗̼͔̱̘͎͕͚̰̤̞͝͞ͅ ̦̩̦̘̼̬̪̭̓ͪͯ̾̾̎̀̃ͭͣͨ́̕͢͠ͅY̴̨̛̜̭̮̪̜̰̻̖͈̼̗̆̀̀ͫ̃̓ͧͦ̀ͅƠ̢̭̜̜̱̬̼̠̘̘̠̹͖͉̠̯̳̇͒ͯ́̎ͬ̊̆̆͗̒̓͊͠ͅU͇̲͔̼̺̺̻͎̱̗̝͍̮̗̝̯̽͋͋ͣ͆ͦ̅́̚̕͜ ̴̂̐ͤ̓̓͆͞҉̞͔͉͈̪̪̪͉͎̪͈̻͓̘͎̭G͗́ͧ͗̎ͨ̄̏͆ͨ͏̩͖̯̝̘̰̬͖̫̟͜͠U͔̙̝͊̿͐̏̉͒͆̉͗ͫͩ͗̄̈͐̇͝ͅỲͪ̈̂͆̓̽̅͛ͣ̇̓͘͡҉̵̱̼̟͖̙̭̺̻̖̠̮ͅS̢̞͉̻̳͖̞̬͉̝̦͍̮̫̺̱̼̲̫ͣ̊͑̄ͩ͆ͭ̃̋͢͞,̷ͣ̋ͤ̇҉̛̱̦̭̞̝́͠ ̈́͌̅ͩͨ̈ͤ͋ͦͬ̍̓̚̚҉̶̴҉̺͕̗͚̘͚̱̳̤̖̭̜̫̫͙̰̥̕ͅI̢͍̣̲̫͌͋ͬ̋̌ͩ̐̏ ̵̘͈̪̤̟̩͕̩̤̲̭̱͚͒͋͆̍͛ͭͤ̈́͑̏̌͊ͪ̄́̏̾̚͠ͅW̢̩̲̣̤̅̏̍ͪ̋ͪ̔̈́̈́ͩ̾ͤ͗ͩ͊̎ͪ͆́̚͘͜O̵̢͇̥͓͖͉͇̻͓̹̯͖ͮ̒ͦͥ͐Ůͯ̎̓̍ͫͣͩ̀̿ͤ͛̅ͦ̏̚͏̛̫̰͙̺̻̖͉̺̺L̴̢̛̲̣͕̫̥͇̭͕͇̐͒̌̇ͩ̊ͭ͊̈́ͫ́ͣͥ͘͘D͑ͦ̔ͫ͏̛͉͈̠̺̜͉͉̯̜̦͙̬̥͞ ̤͓͇̬̳̼̦̼͔̣̪̟̣̋̄̅ͦ̒̇͆̆̑ͪͪ̓̿̇͢͞͞ͅL̷͙͙̦͍͚͎͛̏̎̐͂̀̋ͦ̌͑̾̓ͯ̄ͩ͑́́̚͠I̶̵͈̗̼͎̝̯̣̔̎͆ͫ̓ͮ͌̽̂̇̓̃ͤ̑̈ͬ͑̒̀̚͞͞K̨̖̺͍̈̿̉ͫ̾ͦͫͦ͗͌̏͒̌̍͘͠E̽ͩ͛͋ͨͥ҉̹̦̜͔̘͔͓̲̞̲̩̭͈͜͟͡ͅͅ ̸̸̷̴̝̼̼̗̳̻̥ͦͧͫͪͬ̀͐͆͑̋̚T̛̩̭͖̠̻̞̘̱͈̫̟̠͇̰̦̔ͪ̽̈͛ͣͨͤͫ̍͛͆̚̕͢Ǫ̱͓̹̯̙̠̦͈̬̯͚̻͖̜̘͖͚͓͎́̌̿̾̍ͭ͐̓͊̋͛̏̚͡͠ ̵̷̧̟̺͔̱̱́͑̒̕͡I̻̬͔̦̠̟̳͎͕̠͍̲̗̊́̍̇̈́͂͝N̥̹̯̖̺͈͕̏̄͛͜͝Ṱ̻̱̠͙̜̜̐ͨ͆̆͑ͣ͂̒͑͂ͯ͞͝Rͬ̉̈ͣ̏ͪͨͯ͛̑͛̿̓̓̿͒̚̚͏̢͔͎̬̲̞̳̺̗͓͎̖̪̘̲͟͠͠O̞͚̳͙͇̞̺̼̝͊̀̔ͫ̔̇̅ͬ̍͂̽̏̋͒̒͂̍̀͘͠ͅḊ̡̝͙̞̤͚̯͔̻͇̭̺̖̮̋̾ͥͨ̀̏͘ͅͅͅU̵̵̩͕͚͇̩̹̺̒̉̓͂̇̈́̇ͬ͐͌̾̍͢͟C̵̵͇̝̗̮̪̟͕̩̰̲ͪͭ̉̋̈͒̅ͩͬ̂͌̌͒̕͜E̸ͭ̍̿̌ͨͩ͐̀͜͏̱͚̘̹͎̪̱͍̯̜̦̬̲̮͕ ̨̙̙̰͓̱̰͕̹̰̠̠̳̯ͪ̇̾́ͪ̄̓ͭ̀ͫ̋̓͝M̷͊̃̈́̔̆̾ͣ̉͏̷̧̗̱̦̼͉͔͍̖͕̮̰̞̫̭̼Y̶̨͔̹͔͙̼̳̭̻͎̥̬̩̳͊͂̀͒ͨ͜S̷̹̳̣̤̮̺̟̤̓̓ͤ͌ͦͯ̉̎̈ͭͮͮE̶̸̗͈̥̖͖͇̫̾ͨ̐̍̍ͮͬ̾̆͛̿͌̒ͪͤͤ̾ͥ̚͢͜L̢̠͇̰͚̜̞̜͎̠͕̭͇̫̂͊̒͂̆͋̆̆ͦ̽͊̈́͊̄ͫͥ͠F̷͚̠̼̲̉̐̇͗͐͟͝,̺̺͈͔͔͙̂̂̍͂̄̌̑͑͗̽ͪ̉ͨ͛͌̒̈́́͜͜͝ ̧̀̄̾͗ͭ̅̒̂̇́̒̂̚͏̛̪̯̞̮̼̟̪̯̜̺̬̣̀͠Į̷̷͉̘̬̜͓̟̱̮͇̠̀̽̑̑̉́̆ͥ̉͂̾̊́ ͒̋̀̂ͬ͏̧͚͖̠̗͓̰͕Ą̒̌̉̆ͫ̅̆ͨ̓̏͜͏̷̛̮̪̘̠͇̲̼̬̲͖͖̼̣̘̣̼M̴͓̬̹͉̩͍̦̱͔̪͔̠̜̝̮̦̳̼͔͊ͧ̄ͫ͋͌̆̓ͥͪͪ͒̃̑ͤͦ͊́̚͜ ̢̡͍̣͈̘̜̪͎̣̲̲̟͇̰̮͆͐͊͛ͮ̌̆̊ͣ̊̚͡͠T̵̛͓̣͕̪̩̭̙͙̩͈̗̜̮͈ͧ͆ͨ̔̑ͧ̌̍̔̔ͩͩ̚̚ͅH̸́̓̄͊͒̋ͪͪͦ̚͝҉̸̼͓̗͓̰̕Ệ̸͎̞̜͍͓̘͙͙̞ͪͤ̑̐̎ͮ̐̈́͋͌̾̇ͬ̀́̋͟ ̷̷͚̞̙͙̙̗̙̤̘̻̯̙̬̳̪̯̙̽̓͊̾̾́͆͒͒̅̌͒̃̀͞͞E̡̮̙͇̼͙̱̪̝̮͓̯͇̩̔̈́̑͋̽̎͡ͅR̴̡̢̹͉͔̼͓̱̟̠͉̤̯͖ͧͣ͒̄̓̑̌ͫ͗̉͋ͭ̒̔̓͑̀͟ͅͅͅͅO̴ͥ͛͛̑͌͂͛ͦ͑̎̋̿͗́͘҉͔̜͔̝̻Ř̡̇̈̿ͨ̌ͨ̄ͤ͋ͪ̂̅̍ͥ̑͐ͤ͞͞͏͖͇̙̰͍̯̲̺͈̫̤͓͘ͅͅR̸̴̺̥̳̘̮͇̦̙͎̐̊ͨ̈̔̈́̌̀̌́̕͝,
I̽̈́̆͑ͥ͟͏̴̫͕̼̙̟̥͢ ̧̥̱̻̮͇̖̼̥̽͋̄͛͋ͮ̌ͥ̋̋͐ͧ͌͂̐̔A̵̙̣͚̹̲͈͈͕ͣ̔̉ͫL̶̸̨̬̠̥̼͙̻̜̹̤̗̯̫̹̪̳̑̒̏ͤ̏̃̇̋̈́̆͟͝S̛̭̪̰̗̜̯̟̥͉̭͕͙̭̻̀͊͆̂ͦ̄͛̑͟Ǫ͔̰̪̝͉͎͉̻̫͛ͬ̍̃̉̀̂̈́̀̕ ̴̶̂̽̓̇̐̈́͏̙̳̺̠͍̦͓͎̝͔͞Dͯ͊ͨ̋ͬͩ̏ͭͪ͗͠͏̟̜̝̱͍̬̀ͅỠ̻͇̣̪͎ͣ̓̎̄̚̕͜ ͔̱͇̮͎̼̺̣͆͑̅̒̄̍̔ͮ͐̏͘̕̕͢W̵̵͍̥̯̠̖̱͙̪̰̔ͥ͐̎̉̾͛́̐͊ͥ͗̕̕A̢̞̞̘͍͎̻͙̠̺̮̣̗͗̄̉̍͛ͥ͋͊ͫ̾͒̀ͨ̐Nͩ̀̍̎ͭ͌́̊͆ͣͯ̓̆̚҉̶̨̛̰͍̱̙̠̰̝̙͡T̷̐̌̂ͦ̓̈́ͣͬ́̚҉̻̫͇̖͎͉̬̪̳̻͙͉̼̝̭̘̼̙̼͟ ̷̦̲͓͖̟́ͨ͋͐̋̋ͣ̚͢T̵̨͈̣̪̦͔͈̥̖̞̘͆ͨ̅ͧ̈́͆͌̒̔͊̒̐͋͑ͥ̕̕͡ͅO͛ͯ͆̐̀̅͛̈́̏ͯͧ̌̚͏̵͏̦̮͉̜͈̺͜͝ ̾ͣ̓́҉̶̱̩̖͍̯͍̠̤̳̺̺̰͚̩̦͎̠̤̲L̞̺͉̠͙̞̩̘̜̯̲̙̞͚̞̺͔̾ͥ̃̄̌ͦ̉̇̍̂̾͠ͅȨ͗͆́̈̉ͫ̅̋ͤ̇ͧ̈ͬ̚̕͟҉͙͉̙̜̬̲͝Ą̣̘̱̩̣̥̬̭̠̲̯̊̇̇ͧͩͨͩ̾̎͐̄͆͗͠R̶ͣ̈̇ͩͦ̆ͫ͏̷̵̬̰̤̗̙͔͡Nͯ̃ͫ͏̷̯̟͈̻̮̼̗̯̰̗͎͈̤̣̫̻͉̀͡ͅ ̬̗͖͈̠̞͙̍ͫ̀ͮ̍͒̇̅ͧ͂̒͆̌̎ͯ͜͢ͅͅH̵̵̷̱̬̻͎̥̲̟͎̦͎̫͎ͩͫ̅ͪͦ̏̍̽ͣ̾ͣ̊̿̒̓ͣ͐̉͘Ő̏̿͑ͪ̅̆̈́͋ͬ̅̾͆̀ͦͭ҉̫̺̞̖̭̩̼̫̼͚̺͙͉̫̟̣̀́̀̕W̓͛ͦ̄́͘͟͏̳̤͖̜̱͙͍͓͎̜̖͎̺̟̱̯ ̷̨̧̯̞̥̭̪̘͚̼̬̻̲̙͔̖̲͉̃͆̾̆̓̊͆̀̈̍̾ͭͯ̀ͩT̶͕̝̮̩͇̘̒ͨͬͥͫ̓ͯ̊̂ͪ̑̐͋͆ͧ̃͆̌́͢Ō̵̴͍͇̬̲̥̠͒̊̆ͬ̚͘͜ ̡̩̜͚͓͖̞̠̟̼̺̞͈͇̱̻͔̑̊̀͛̏̆͂̃ͪ̉ͫͧ̚̕͠S͑̓ͭͪͭͧ͟͜͏̩̯̬͔̹̜̪̫̦̦̟̠̟͙̀P̧̛̳̪̮̳̣̪͎̥̯̤̖͙̦̘̿̈́̎̎̈̋́ͅͅR̉́̊̃͠͠҉͙̥̲̝͚͈̠̩͓͖I̡̛̗̲̺̹͚̣̦̣͙̠͍̲̹̜ͩ̈̍̓̐̐̓̋͆ͮ̎͗̆͑͒̚̚̚T̶̛̜͖̘̹̥̟͚̞̬͋̌̀͊͐͑͋ͣ̎͌̓Ḛ̵̢̞̺̝̗̰͚̓̏ͪ̅̈ͅ ̡̭̰̲̣̞̲͚̗̤͈̖̩͆̂ͮ̾ͮͣ̒͐̄͂̀͟͡ͅA̶̧̢͕̘̫̦̮͖̮̦͍̟̞͔̦̱̜ͤ͆͊͑ͣN̸̵͖͙͙̹̥̹̜̦͚̭̬̼̙̲̺̲ͨͯͨ̋̅ͪ͒ͪ̾̾̏ͤ̑̆ͧ̉̚͢͞D̰̝̱͓̥͚̦́̍̃̄̎͛̌̐̂ͥ͑ͧͫ͐̐̆̾ͭ̆̀͜͞.ͯ͊͑ͤ̆̓̓̐ͪͮ͂̚҉̢̭̩̫̫̭̝ ̒ͮͨ̄͐͑̾͆̈́̄̍҉̸̧͉̦͔͖͢I̷̗̣͚͙̻͖̝̲͉̯̱̎͒̓͑̂̅̄̃̂ͨͣ͗ͭͯ͊̈͆̂̀̚͘ͅͅ ͑͗͒́͐́̌̚҉̛̞̟̥̻͔͉͖̘̙͙͙̘̭̪Ĥ̴̸͐̔ͤͨ͊́͐̓ͦ̿͊̌͞҉͏͍̯̪̫̜̻͈̤͉̤̯̮O̎̿ͫ̒̀́͏̴̣͔̼̣̳̗͕̳̼̙̳͈̕͡P̷̨͕̣̬̩̣̮̥͔̝̥͙ͤͥ́̽̈͛ͤ͊ͪ͌̇͘Ȅ̉̈́ͩ̏ͪͬ͒͋̇͌̌̊̃ͯ̎̔͆̕͢͏͎͕̩͈ ͌ͦ̑̆҉̡͏̪̝͙̟̝̖̘͓̘̘T̡̢̼̻̫͍̗͈̳͂̽́̾͆̇̑͒͊̉ͫͩ̒̈͗͢͢͡ͅH̷̨̯̞̼̲̥̙̱̖̥͍̘̮̗͖̫͆̍̇̓͑̅̂̉͐̈͐̍̋͌͋͟͡͝Ả̮̙̣̙̣̱̩̩͔̪̯͚͇̤̼͕̄ͣͦ̓ͭ̐ͩ́̚ͅTͫͦͨͮ̓͌̐̉ͤ̀͜͏̛͕̠͕̲̩͉̭͖̠̲̹̱̣̼̩̣͍̝ ̶̛̿̋͋̽̒̎̓͒͆ͪ̿̉ͯ̈́̍͑҉̢̡̞̠͚̺̗͕̙̩̟̜͙̫̪͙ͅͅĪ̶̶̗̟̗͈̼̞̲͖̺̤̣͙̟̼̟͎͉̣̄̏ͤͭ͘ ̴̡̡͉̘̪̼̰̜͇̮̟͎͉̣̝͎ͫ̅ͥ̈ͦ̏̌̍̋͂ͯ̓͜͡ͅC̉͐ͫ̈́͂̇̃͘͜҉̷҉̻̱̰̮̱̰̥͈͔ͅA̡̨͖̹̞͉̩̦̮̞͔͌ͣ͊̃ͮͣ͛ͨ̌̔ͣ̄̈́̋͐ͤ͜͞ͅŅ̴͖̗͚͎̥͍͉̘̳̗̲̺͓̺̦̭̼̜̀͊ͦͬͥ̈̂ͬͪ̂̒̽ͪ͌͐̌ͨ̎̚ ̨̤̪̳͕͕̗͓͖̭̭̖̤̿̃̅͛͗ͪ̂͋͊ͧͪͮ̃͡H̵̝͚͓̝̬̘̳̭͓̓͒͂ͤ̇͌̈̑́A̡͕͕̜̙̼̪̙̼̺ͣͩ̾̐͒͟͢͞V̴̷̨̪̩̭͎̪̗̲̙͔̼͇͗̉̂ͣ̽̀͐́ͥ̿ͭͭ͐ͥ̈̿ͫͅĘ̡͚̟̯̤̙̝̞͓̮͎̊ͫͥͨͧ͛͋͌̇ ̸̪͕̙͕̦͓̖̥͙͔̦̺̩̣̠̙̞̺̇̍̓͆̕͜͜͢ͅÁ̵̯͕̠͖̟̟̭̠̘̺̭̩̳̫̬̮̺ͮ̓̑̄ͫ̿͋ͯ͗͆̍ ̛̗̳͈̻͕̞̤̹̤̈̄͒̾͂͑ͥ́̇̍͐̂͌ͯ̽͢G̶̸̞͕̱̝̖͇̟̠̙̜͓ͭ͋̅ͣ̏͋ͨ́ͦ̅̎ͬ͑̊ͩͭ̓̚̚̕͜Ọ̡̨͖͚͍̰̫̗̘̦̲͈̠͕̽͛̂͊ͥ̾̄ͭ̊ͨͥͅO̵̢̡̲͉̗̱̩ͦ͊ͪ̃̽̌̿͂ͯ̏̃̿̊̃ͯ̅͢D̸̛͓̙͔̼̱̳͈̦̩̳̗̬̪̭̗̎ͯ̊̊ͥ̏̉̇̌̊̂ͯ͘ ̵̌ͦ̉͑͒̾̃ͣ̂̓͌̾ͮ̈̋ͪ̋̕͏҉͇̘͕̰͚̜̱̲̼̝̘̣͙̜̹̬͔͚T̈́͊ͤ́̇̿͐̎͏̲̮̹͔̞̀I̡̢̫̰̪̘̞͚̯̤̭̹͍̬͚͛͗ͯͤ̓ͦͩ͢M̷̶̹̗̩̬̼̙͖̝̌͒͒̄̎͜͜͜Ëͭͫ̆̂ͨ̈̾̄͌ͧ͂͌̃̉́҉̷̵̭̻͓̬͖̣̩͉̜̤̪͕̯̼̙ͅ ̢̧̲̙̪͇̺͎͓̼̓̓̈́̏̿ͦ̀ͣ̿̀͡H̬͚͔̹̪̯̉̆̍ͣͣ̉ͦ̔̉ͤͥ͋̍ͤ͛ͥͦ̀͜͟Ế̵͎̞̞͚̜͕̫͕̟̬͇̻ͩ͐ͭ̐ͦͭ̆͋̾ͩ̈́ͬ͒͢͞R̴̨̡̺͇̞̭̝͙̺̼ͬ̅͗̍̔̈̒̀̇͛͢E̢̛͖͈̮̯͔̖̜͗ͩͪͪͬ̅̍̈́̕

RE: H͠҉͜Ì͡҉̶͘ - Ran Master 27 - 04-18-2014

"Hello VGR I have been waiting for you guys. I would like to introduce myself, I am Erorr.-"
"I also want to learn how to sprite and I hope that I can I have a good time here. "

???

RE: H͠҉͜Ì͡҉̶͘ - Crappy Blue Luigi - 04-18-2014

i can't imagine your text gimmick being well-received for long due to its unreadability
but welcome to the forums nonetheless

RE: H͠҉͜Ì͡҉̶͘ - puggsoy - 04-18-2014

Welcome, to the Resource, ERORR! As long as you don't always use this kind of text then I'm sure you'll be OK here. Enjoy your stay!

RE: H͠҉͜Ì͡҉̶͘ - ERORR - 04-18-2014

T̴h͏ankś ̡gu͢ys,͞ ҉I̧ ͝d̷o ͘rea̕ļl̛y ͜a͘p҉p̵rèc̶ia̡t͜e͠ ҉įt.

RE: H͠҉͜Ì͡҉̶͘ - Level 1 - 04-18-2014

Seriously, stop using that text style.

But as any person, I am somewhat nice, so you're welcome, as long as you stop that, seriously, you will get warned and stuff.

RE: H͠҉͜Ì͡҉̶͘ - Dazz - 04-18-2014

Yeah, just a heads up, if you don't stop posting like that I'm going to have to ban you.

Welcome none the less, I hope you can learn to have a personality without resorting to a stupid font script.