The VG Resource
Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN! - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN! (/thread-21348.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - Virt - 09-03-2012

Vote: Nobody

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - Keiang - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 07:11 PM)[robo9] Wrote: vote: Keiang

I'm only voting for him because he's in the ninth spot. My spot.

Hey, blame Hoeloe, not me. ...Wait a minute.

YOU'RE TRYING TO PLAY US AGAINST EACH OTHER! THERE AREN'T ANY SCUM AT ALL IN THIS TOPIC!

Vote: Hoeloe

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - Britt - 09-03-2012

Vote: RedBlueYellow

Because reversed is name is YellowBlueRed, and thats just the way it is.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - redblueyellow - 09-03-2012

Actually, reversed my name is wolleyeulbder, but close enough. Tongue

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - Vipershark - 09-03-2012

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - Rosencrantz - 09-03-2012

Now watch as someone renames themselves as "nobody" and then get voted out

that said
Vote: Gold

not liking how quick you are to the gun >:U

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - Mutsukki - 09-04-2012

I don't think I can make any accusations at this point... I can only fear the night.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 1 - Sol - 09-04-2012

I wasn't sure if I was going to vote for someone or not, but I don't think I am today, after all. Even if we were to get majority, the chance that we would hit a baddie would be pretty low, and I'd rather just be certain that an extra innocent won't be killed today.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 1 - Sorario - 09-04-2012

Eh, normally I'm in favor of Day 1 lynches for games this size, but Sol's right.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 1 - Hoeloe - 09-04-2012

Just over half an hour left to get everything done, that includes voting and sending powers to me through PM. I know a few of you have yet to send your powers through. You don't have long left!

EDIT: I'm giving you all a little longer to get your votes/powers in. Not more than half an hour, though.

Right, that's long enough, methinks.

Voting Locked

Day 2 will begin as soon as the night post is up.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - NIGHT 1 - Hoeloe - 09-04-2012

THE FIRST NIGHT

Voting (Majority 12):

Shadow Kami - 1
Nobody - 9
Zabadaben - 1
Keiang - 1
Trollerskates - 1
redblueyellow - 1
Gold - 1
Hoeloe - 1

As the users gathered into the hall, the beam of light shone again, and Hoeloe descended.
"So," he said to the crowd. "Who have you decided?"
A voice chimed from the back of the crowd. "Shadow Kami!"
Someone else asked, "Why him?"
"No reason, really."
"Well I'm voting for no-one. We don't have enough information to be sure."
There was a murmuring of agreement at this.
"What about Zabadaben?"
"Keiang?"
"Trollerskates!"
Hoeloe watched as they all bickered between themselves over who should be banned this night.
"I think it's you!"
"This happened last time... I'm trying to help you!" Hoeloe said in response.
Someone else spoke up. "It's redblueyellow, I reckon."
"Enough!" Hoeloe yelled, and the hall fell, slowly, into silence. "Who have you decided?"
At once, each person spoke a name. Almost everyone had voted for someone different. Hoeloe sighed.
"I can't help you if you aren't willing to help yourselves. The same thing happened the last time. Rally together, and see if you can reach a consensus tomorrow."
And so saying, the beam of light appeared again. When it faded, Hoeloe was gone.

There was no majority, and so no-one was executed.

As he wandered back from the meeting, TorchManiac wondered. He knew what they were fighting against, but how could he best combat them? He had no mod powers, and no way to directly combat the garbage members, so what could he do?

The answer came to him quite quickly. He might not be able to fight them, but he could stop them from attacking others. He knew how they fought, and he knew exactly how to fight against them. They disposed of people by showing them horrors they had never dreamed of, but he knew how to use spoiler tags. He could stop people from ever seeing them!

He was so engrossed in this new idea, that he stopped paying too much attention to what was going on elsewhere. He turned a corner, and saw something terrible. Something so horrific, his eyes set alight.

[Image: L6EhE.png]

"YOU LIKE IT? I CALL IT GRANOM, THE FIRE PIG!"

TorchManiac was screaming, as the fire that burned his eyes spread to the rest of him. Soon, he was just dust and smoke.

"I guess not, then."

TorchManiac was shown a recolour, and was banned. He was the Spoiler Tagger, a good member who could prevent Recolourer attacks

Rosencrantz was sitting at home. He'd left the meeting as soon as it had become clear that no-one would be banned. He sat on his own, browsing through the requests forum, occasionally stopping to ask requests of his own. He hadn't been here for long. The site had been recommended to him by a friend of a friend, and he wasn't sure what he was expecting, but it wasn't this. Not the garbage the forum had become.

He suddenly became aware that he wasn't alone in the room. He turned to find someone standing in the shadow of the corner of the room. He tried to cry out, but something locked around his throat, and he felt a horrible tearing sensation, like the soul was being torn from his body. In a minute, it was over, and Rosencrantz was gone. The figure smiled to itself, and walked away.

Rosencrantz had his sprite stolen, and was banned. He was the Requester, a neutral member who could stop night from occurring once

Meanwhile, Shadow Kami wandered the streets after the meeting. His name had been the first to be mentioned, and he was worried. If one could say it, then others might, too. No majority had been found today, so he was safe. But for how long?

As he headed towards his workshop, he heard an echo of footsteps behind him. He turned around, suddenly, but saw nothing. Becoming ever more nervous, he hurried on. The footsteps continued. Again, he looked, and again he saw nothing. Nervousness had become downright panic, and he ran back into his workshop and sat down, breathing heavily. He looked over his latest work:
[Image: link10.png]
He'd found this sheet buried among the submissions on the site, and he was almost ready to post them under his name. He smiled as he thought of the praise he would get, and set to work altering the credit tag. He knew his fellows were out at work tonight, too, so it was, on the whole, a good day.

He felt a hand on his shoulder.

Slowly, he turned round. A shadowy figure stood over him, a horrifying grin on its face. Very deliberately, it spoke:
"Those sprites suck, you should go to hell."
Shadow Kami screamed in horror as his body disintegrated, burning in black flames, and then there was silence.
The dark figure was gone, and Shadow Kami nothing but a pile of ash on the floor.

Shadow Kami was trolled, and banned. He was a Sprite Thief, an evil member who could steal other member's sprites and ban them

Night 1 summary:

- Nobody was executed
- TorchManiac was banned
- Rosencrantz was banned
- Shadow Kami was banned

Dawn of the second day
19 players remain
Majority: 10

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 2 - Zadaben - 09-04-2012

Three groups?
This doesn't look good.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 2 - Phantom Killah - 09-04-2012

3 teams of scum? I realized almost immediately what this meant. Of the people standing before me, nearly half were evil. Getting a conviction was now more important than ever. I just hoped we were up to the challenge.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 2 - Sol - 09-04-2012

That last kill role certainly wasn't in my last game. Very Sad Serial killer role? At least they got a baddie, though. Someone's killed a baddie on Night 1 for the last two games, haha.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 2 - Zadaben - 09-04-2012

(09-04-2012, 06:22 PM)TorchManiac Wrote: PS:by the way I had an chat conversation with zadaben and he was acting queer. Hes a werewolf im pretty sure, but dont tell him that *Wink Wink*
Nope.