The VG Resource
Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN! - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN! (/thread-21348.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 7 - Mutsukki - 09-12-2012

Vote: Nobody

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 7 - Britt - 09-12-2012

Vote: Nobody

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 7 - Hoeloe - 09-13-2012

There's not much point keeping this open, really.

Voting Locked

THE SEVENTH NIGHT

Voting (Majority 3):

Nobody - 4

Hoeloe stepped forwards.
"So," he said to the remaining few members. "What have you decided?" Keiang stepped forwards.
"These are the facts," he proclaimed. "We know that the garbage members have almost been driven out. We're fairly sure that there's only one of them left." There was some nodding among the others. "However, we don't know who that is, and if we execute the wrong person tonight, then we won't have enough members left to deal with them." More nodding. "I elect that we abstain from voting for one night. Let one more user be banned, and allow us to get closer to finding the final villain. I think it's the most sensible course of action." There was a pause, and then more, vigorous, nodding.
"That's it then. I hope, for all our sakes, that tomorrow you choose wisely." Hoeloe said, and vanished in a flash of light.
Nobody was executed.

The last garbage member stalked the streets. He was alone, and knew it. He also knew that he had to win. He had to. Then he could deal with Hoeloe and stop him from shutting down the server... He came to a decision. They wouldn't have this forum, no matter what it takes. Frantically, he searched his pockets for a particularly awful recolour, and set out to find Sorario.
Sorario was on his way home after the meeting, when a shadowy figure in a long coat stepped out. Sorario peered at him through the gloom.
"Who's there?" he called. No response. The figure took a step forwards into the light, and threw back his coat. Underneath was a horror beyond any seen before.

[Image: pT8h7.png]

"Feast your eyes," the figure said quietly. "It's the last thing you'll see."
Sorario screamed as his face burned, his head quickly becoming engulfed in bright flames, shortly followed by the rest of him. When he was nothing but ash, the figure walked away, smiling softly to himself.

Sorario was shown a recolour, and was banned. He was a member, an innocent user with no powers.

Night 7 summary:

- Sorario was banned

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY
3 players remain
Majority:2

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 8 - FINAL - Keiang - 09-13-2012

(09-13-2012, 04:27 PM)Hoeloe Wrote: I wonder if anyone noticed the Majora's Mask references I've been slipping in...

...Can I play the song of time and fix everything?

I'm going to trust Sorario on this one. Mutsukki's been doing this "oh man if I die, you guys are gonna have egg on your faces when I'm innocent" thing that's usually either a sign that they're scum, or they've just completely given up. There's also the fact that I didn't die, which would've pretty easily incriminated you due to that little back and forth we had about how stupid that would be. Actually I take that back, I'm not sure that evidence works either way. Still gonna trust Sorario though.

Feel free to make your case against me or Britt though, if you have a really good case against Britt/ a really good rebuttal, it might change my mind. I'm not going to vote for that reason.

I really wish I had voted Sol instead of Britt when I could've, it might've really changed the course of the game.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 8 - FINAL - Britt - 09-13-2012

I can't say the decision is difficult to make, because you haven't given me any reason the believe you are the last enemy, but I don't want to just jump in on voting for Mutsukki.

Lets be honest, you guys would incriminate me on the spot.
I'm going to run through the thread one last time before I make up my mind.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 8 - FINAL - Mutsukki - 09-13-2012

We are seriously close to winning this Keiang. I won't PM you anymore, since that would make me even more suspicious.

This will sound pretentious, but half of my other post was to protect me and you. Calling out kills, makes the killer pretty much don't want to do them. I was going to PM you that, but I chose to not. I see I made a good decision.

I'm very very sure you're innocent, which makes this more favorable and even goes with my suspicion of Britt I had since the beginning. Me being off 2 times already is what made me hold back.

I seriously need you to believe that all this suspicion that gathered around me is first time mistake. It's me over explaining myself, while not realizing that you aren't as sure as I am that you are an innocent.

So, let me try to elaborate a sound case against Britt, if that's what it takes to convince you:

Point 1: Redblueyellow's post:
Quote:Redblueyellow says:
it was nice talking to you Gold. keep an eye out for Sol and Britt for baddie characters. just a bit of a hunch

I'm still not sure what he meant, if he was doing mind tricks or not, but seeing as I'm pretty sure Britt is the baddie, he was actually serious, which is a real surprise. I don't know if there can be multiple winners, like if they kill all the innocents would the Sprite Thieves and Trolls would win, or something like that? I don't know, if only one winner is possible, that's the only reason I see for him calling out other baddies.

Point 2: Britt's rebuttal:

Quote:
Odd, I figured you guy would have gone after Sol, seeing as he obviously has more experience within the game then most of us. I honestly didn't see him making it even this far. I know there isn't anything I can do to change your minds at this point

He's pretty much playing the "i'm innocent but if you guys want to vote for me, i can't do anything about it" card. That's kinda suspicious, I kinda understand now that trying to prove yourself innocent is even more suspicious, but it seems he gave up way to easily.

Quote:Just remember who you're getting your information from. I figure this is RedBlueYellow trying to take out some innocents after his death, by pitting us against each other, and misinforming us. But hell, the chances of you believing me are slim anyways.

Pointing out RedBlueYellow is a baddie, as a mean to defend himself. Also pulls out victim card again, giving up way easily.

Quote:I suppose what I'm trying to get you guys to understand, is that its possible that RBY is trying to use Sol and I as pawns to distract is from his last living partner, who I believe could possibly be Shiyadezubuzu or maybe Robo9 going by my previous theory that the people who aren't posting are doing so to keep from drawing attention to themselves.

I find this funny, he accuses Robo9 and Shiyadezubuzu, but then later:

Quote:
Though it doesn't really help my case, voting for somebody for no real reason.

Even though he pretty much listed a reason (inactivity) before, also:

Quote:Shiyadezubuzu has been completely inactive so far, but that only worked on Kat, and that was pure luck considering she became a troll the night before.
The chances of him being our last Enemy is slim.

Then he counters himself. I see that he can have realized that was a bad plan, but it's still weird.

Quote:Just to put this out there, even if I was the last enemy, there is no way sol would have a way of telling, nor would I have been able to tell if he was.

Two different alliances and all.

I also had noticed this, but the fact that Britt notices this too, makes banning Sol by mistake, thinking he's innocent, all the more belieavble (remember, he also got that PM Sol sent).

Point 3: Eagerness to end the game on the previous night

Quote:This is troubling, it could potentially be the last night, unless majority is reached.

This may have been (I actually believe so) an honest mistake, but may have some sort of subconcious influence behind it. He seems anxious.

Quote:I would've liked to avoid that if possible, due to my time constraints, but if that's what you guys want to do then lets go for it.

His time constraints also may be real, but again, he seems eager to finish this off quick. Getting a ban on that night would ensure his victory.

Those are my points. If you want to comment on them, feel free and I'll respond. I was actually really suspicious of Sorario, I'm kinda glad he got killed (sorry man Shy ). Not being present, not receiving any Sol PM and he being suspicious of you, which is very weird, since your role was basically 100% confirmed, made me think he was a baddie all along. But then, I wanted to make a joke about how if Shiyadezubuzu was still alive one more day, this game would have been much easier, so I started to re-read posts, and then I started to notice (again) how suspicious Britt was. His concerns seemed, um, false. Like he wanted to put doubt into our heads (and succeded so far, actually).

This may seem harsh, and may even make a case against me, making us lose the game. But I don't care, I'm 90% sure that he's the bad guy (the other 10% goes to you Keiang, but you've been so convincing, that I wouldn't mind losing to you, in case you are a baddie), so, my vote is set already.

Vote: Britt

(09-13-2012, 05:36 PM)Mutsukki Wrote: We are seriously close to winning this Keiang. I won't PM you anymore, since that would make me even more suspicious.

This will sound pretentious, but half of my other post was to protect me and you. Calling out kills, makes the killer pretty much don't want to do them. I was going to PM you that, but I chose to not. I see I made a good decision.

I'm very very sure you're innocent, which makes this more favorable and even goes with my suspicion of Britt I had since the beginning. Me being off 2 times already is what made me hold back.

I seriously need you to believe that all this suspicion that gathered around me is first time mistake. It's me over explaining myself, while not realizing that you aren't as sure as I am that you are an innocent.

So, let me try to elaborate a sound case against Britt, if that's what it takes to convince you:

Point 1: Redblueyellow's post:
Quote:Redblueyellow says:
it was nice talking to you Gold. keep an eye out for Sol and Britt for baddie characters. just a bit of a hunch

I'm still not sure what he meant, if he was doing mind tricks or not, but seeing as I'm pretty sure Britt is the baddie, he was actually serious, which is a real surprise. I don't know if there can be multiple winners, like if they kill all the innocents would the Sprite Thieves and Trolls would win, or something like that? I don't know, if only one winner is possible, that's the only reason I see for him calling out other baddies.

Point 2: Britt's rebuttal:

Quote:
Odd, I figured you guy would have gone after Sol, seeing as he obviously has more experience within the game then most of us. I honestly didn't see him making it even this far. I know there isn't anything I can do to change your minds at this point

He's pretty much playing the "i'm innocent but if you guys want to vote for me, i can't do anything about it" card. That's kinda suspicious, I kinda understand now that trying to prove yourself innocent is even more suspicious, but it seems he gave up way to easily.

Quote:Just remember who you're getting your information from. I figure this is RedBlueYellow trying to take out some innocents after his death, by pitting us against each other, and misinforming us. But hell, the chances of you believing me are slim anyways.

Pointing out RedBlueYellow is a baddie, as a mean to defend himself. Also pulls out victim card again, giving up way easily.

I say that, because I have no evidence to prove otherwise.
And considering 70% of people playing this game survive off a bandwagon votes alone, its usually pretty vital that you do.

Quote:
Quote:I suppose what I'm trying to get you guys to understand, is that its possible that RBY is trying to use Sol and I as pawns to distract is from his last living partner, who I believe could possibly be Shiyadezubuzu or maybe Robo9 going by my previous theory that the people who aren't posting are doing so to keep from drawing attention to themselves.

I find this funny, he accuses Robo9 and Shiyadezubuzu, but then later:

Quote:
Though it doesn't really help my case, voting for somebody for no real reason.

Even though he pretty much listed a reason (inactivity) before, also:

Quote:Shiyadezubuzu has been completely inactive so far, but that only worked on Kat, and that was pure luck considering she became a troll the night before.
The chances of him being our last Enemy is slim.

Then he counters himself. I see that he can have realized that was a bad plan, but it's still weird.

Hit the nail right on the head. My whole Voting for Inactivity plan turned out to be unreliable.
If I had kept on with it, and people ran along with it, chances are we would have already lost.

Quote:
Quote:I would've liked to avoid that if possible, due to my time constraints, but if that's what you guys want to do then lets go for it.

His time constraints also may be real, but again, he seems eager to finish this off quick. Getting a ban on that night would ensure his victory.

I go to night school.

As for the rest of those, I'm not 100% sure what you are trying to say.

Vote: Mutsukki

Edit:
Woah, wait a second.
That was a lot of detective work, Mutsukki. More then you've done in the entire game, I'm willing to say.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 8 - FINAL - Mutsukki - 09-13-2012

Quote:I say that, because I have no evidence to prove otherwise.
And considering 70% of people playing this game survive off a bandwagon votes alone, its usually pretty vital that you do.

Still suspicious that the first thing you do, is play the helpless victim card. It's like you kinda noticed you were suspicious, but didn't have anything better to do about it than let doubt misinform us.

This is actually my fault. You were convincing, so I PMed Gold and Keiang, about how I wasn't so suspicious of you anymore, and things went downhill. If I had been more sure and went through it, we would have won on that night. I didn't ever mean to misinform anyone, banning you that night would have been the same as banning any other member, in fact, rather than having doubt, I would have gone along with Gold's bandwagon if that was the case. I had pretty much said all along I was suspicious of you.

Quote:Hit the nail right on the head. My whole Voting for Inactivity plan turned out to be unreliable.
If I had kept on with it, and people ran along with it, chances are we would have already lost.

Well, I can't really say this is suspicious. I mean, you would have wanted active people to be dying, rather than inactive. Maybe this was just a way to make the game more fun (having active people around), or maybe fear that one of the inactives would have the role you were fearing so much? But I don't think you planned that much ahead and you even advised against Shiyadezubuzu. Can't point out when there's not really a flaw.

Quote:I go to night school.

Yeah, I thought so. Those posts still made me suspicious of you, but I guess they can be disregarded

Quote:Edit:
Woah, wait a second.
That was a lot of detective work, Mutsukki. More then you've done in the entire game, I'm willing to say.

Because we're VERY close to winning this. I seriously want to convince Keiang and since I'm pretty much the most suspicious one here, I figured that only sound reasoning would get through him. "I'm innocent, believe me!!!" wouldn't get the message through.

I'm not going to say it wasn't suspicious, that you you are busting all this out right when your name is on the line.

But I'm glad you are finally getting into how the game is played, it will definitely make for an interesting next game. Big Grin

Well

I'm tempted to go flip a coin now.

The fate of tSR, placed on a quarter.

Britt, please. I would never actually be so irresponsible.

It's a nickel.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 8 - FINAL - Britt - 09-14-2012

It doesn't look like the outcome is going to be decided today.

Mutsukki and I are obviously not going to vote for ourselves, leaving the decision ultimately up to Keiang.

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 8 - FINAL - Mutsukki - 09-14-2012

And it's almost regular lock time even, uh oh

RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 8 - FINAL - Keiang - 09-14-2012

Whoops shit I was at school.

Okay, let's use random.org's 1913 liberty head nickel. Heads is Mutsukki, Tails is Britt.

And the Random Number God has spoken:

Vote: Britt