The VG Resource
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN* - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN* (/thread-21205.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - Previous - 08-18-2012

Let us all eat Trollerskates

Zadaben has completely wrong assumptions on how other people would act
In general, don't expect people to act in a certain way just because you would. People are people and thus, people tend to act differently. Very Sad

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - Chameleon - 08-18-2012

Well,
Vote: Trollerskates

Because he's leaving anyway, and then we don't need to worry about a replacement. Smile

(08-18-2012, 01:02 PM)Previous Wrote: In general, don't expect people to act in a certain way just because you would. People are people and thus, people tend to act differently. Very Sad
^ In addition, make sure your [ /b] doesn't stand carelessly for "bandwagon."

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - natashaontherun - 08-18-2012

Vote: Nobody
We don't know enough yet to vote each other of. Maybe we should just vote Trollskates since he is leaving anyways. That makes it easier, I think.

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - Tellis - 08-18-2012

Seeing as the option's there and I don't want to be counted as "not active"

I've been waiting this out to see if anyone has slipped up but there doesn't seem to be a reason to suspect anyone just yet. Especially since the seers (or whatever they're called) have absolutely no evidence on the first day.

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - OldMcHeadburger - 08-18-2012

(08-18-2012, 03:39 PM)Tellis Wrote: Seeing as the option's there and I don't want to be counted as "not active"

I've been waiting this out to see if anyone has slipped up but there doesn't seem to be a reason to suspect anyone just yet. Especially since the seers (or whatever they're called) have absolutely no evidence on the first day.

Man, poor 'Nobody', he really has it coming!

So is trollerskates 100% confirmed to be leaving the game? That leaves me at the crossroads of... is he knocked off? or is he being replaced?

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - Vipershark - 08-18-2012

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - Sol - 08-18-2012

Votes are locked, day and night coming soon.

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - Chameleon - 08-18-2012

Death to nobody!

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - Sol - 08-18-2012

Votes:

Sir Zabaden - 1 (recolorcool)
Trollerskates - 3 (Sir Zabadaben, alexmach1, Chameleon)
Sol/No one - 10 (Keiang, Hoeloe, Previous, Trollerskates, [robo9], Phantom K, Crappy Blue Luigi, natashaontherun, Tellis, Vipershark)
OldMcHeadburger - 1 (Britt)

Day 1

Sol appeared at the board index as members gathered around the area.

"Well, it's about that time. For some reason it feels like it took a lot longer than usual, but have you made your choice?"

Tellis stepped forward. "We don't really have anything to go on, so most of us don't want to ban anyone today. Why make a shot in the dark when it could be some regular member we're getting rid of?"

"Unless it's YOU." From amidst the crowd, Keiang appeared. "How do we even know we can trust you? What if you've been one of them this whole time?! HUH?!" A couple of other people murmured in agreement. Sol's eyes narrowed.

"I'm trying to HELP you. You think you stand a chance out there, with all those terrible posters? You can you can save this place all by yourselves? NO. I'm all you've got! Don't you know what'll happen if this place is destroyed? Don't you care? We won't have any other choice...but to probably go somewhere else. Is that what you WANT? Is it? I think all of you should seriously think about what it is you're trying to accomplish, here. See you tomorrow.

A flash of light, and Sol's image blipped away.

Majority was reached on no execution, so no one was banned.

-------------------

Night 1

Night descended on the message board, and members hid away in whatever thread was closest to them. Hoeloe was one such member. Nervously he looked around, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone further along the thread. A chill went down his back. Cautiously, he crept towards them, noticing as he got closer that they were facing away from him.

"Hey.."

They didn't turn around.

"Hey, you..."

He felt a bead of sweat creep down his forehead.

"Hey, do you.."

Hoeloe reached into his pocket.

"Do you want to see my recolor?"

"STOP RIGHT THERE, SHITPOSTER." A figure covered in shadow pushed Hoeloe away with great force, before he could display his palette swap. He collided with the wall with a painful crunch and fell in a heap to the floor.

"But you, how did you.." He choked out, barely.

The figure pulled out their gun- Uh, I mean, their ban gun, and aimed it at Hoeloe. "Don't come back." They pulled the trigger, and in a moment, Hoeloe's image had vanished. He would not return.

Meanwhile, against his better judgement, Recolorcool had decided to wander the board index. Even though he was out in the open, he'd see anyone coming a mile away, and figured he could retreat before they reached him. He didn't even see anyone, reasoning that it was so dark no one would be out here anyway. He was wrong.

He felt a light tug at his shoulder, startling him, and he whipped around to see someone holding onto him tightly. "What are you doing?!"

"Look, I need this okay, what are you even using it for?" The user pulled harder, and Recolorcool could feel part of himself being almost torn away.

"LET GO! Look, just stop, okay, come on-"

Tug.

"Don't okay, DON'T, come on man, PLEASE"

Tug.

"No no no, just, no, NO. NOOO-"

Recolorcool fought to break free, but it was no use. As the user pulled one last time, pixels of light broke away from Recolorcool's body, and his image flickered and disappeared.

The user stuffed the illuminated mass into their cloak and ran off.

Hoeloe was banned. He was a Recolorer.
Recolorcool was banned because his sprite was stolen. He was the Hue Shifter, an innocent who could tell whether or not someone was a Recolorer.

Day 2 begins.

Just thought you should all know, seeing as Trollerskates dropped out, Shadow Kami will be taking his place in the game.

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - natashaontherun - 08-18-2012

What is a recolorer???

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - Phantom Killah - 08-18-2012

(08-18-2012, 09:57 PM)natashaontherun Wrote: What is a recolorer???

Playing dumb, eh? Wink

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - Zadaben - 08-18-2012

Sol would you mind specifying what you mean by recolorcool having his "Sprite stolen?" Does that mean that the thief gained his special power?

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - OldMcHeadburger - 08-18-2012

(08-18-2012, 11:26 PM)Sir Zabadabenabadaba Wrote: Sol would you mind specifying what you mean by recolorcool having his "Sprite stolen?" Does that mean that the thief gained his special power?
Yeah, I agree. Some of this theme stuff makes a little bit of the events confusing.

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - Keiang - 08-19-2012

So, Hoeloe was a recolorer, eh? Let's look for connections.

Of additional suspicion is anyone who joined my bandwagon to follow the leader while avoiding suspicion.
Anyway, I have to start somewhere, so I might as well start here:

Vote: Kat

RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - alexmach1 - 08-19-2012

vote: Sir Zabadabenabdbadbabdbadbadbbdbdbbbdabadabababaabadadadbabdabdabdabdadbadada