The VG Resource
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Spriting and Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-14.html)
+----- Thread: tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31) (/thread-19628.html)

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Garamonde - 04-07-2012

Well, your name can really only be shortened as either "Sir" or "Sir Z", and he just chose Sir. Don't think anything about it. Smile

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Zadaben - 04-07-2012

[Image: 2lvzqd0.gif]
Finished the right arm for his idle, his left arm should be easy.
Chaoxys: I am responding to your post here, because I dont want a discussion about my progress invading a thread dedicated to Gor's progress.
I am capable of working on Ingrid and myself at the same time, which I would do by juggling between the two of them i.e., work on my idle, then her walk, then my walk, then her crouch, then my crouch, etc., etc I am able to finish my idle as well, it is just taking me longer than I had anticipated, due to his arms not doing things that I can do in a mirror, which I fixed by giving him more of an "elbow".
Also I havnt had a lot of time lately, I was making progress largely due to spring break, which is over now, but I am having a short burst of progress during my four-day weekend that I am in the moiddle of now.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Gwen - 04-07-2012

The problem is though that Gors is already working on Ingrid, so you should leave that be and just focus on your own character, who has an extremely ambitious moveset.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Zadaben - 04-07-2012

Is gors planning on making all of Ingrid?
I would like to help with her if that is OK with you, Gors. I really like the character.
Also, before I eat.
[Image: 669ftf.png]

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Cobalt Blue - 04-07-2012

[Image: EuotZ.gif]
[Image: glSfq.gif][Image: nqDwO.gif]
[Image: D6QIy.gif]

[Image: tL6Ug.gif][Image: ucaH6.gif]

[Image: qKVaq.gif]
[Image: 3vFYF.gif][Image: 0Xyhb.gif]
[Image: VfgeT.gif]

[Image: t1lFM.gif]

[Image: auwV5.png]

I don't quite get what the Punch >/< stands for, i remember gors mentioning it was meant to be a punch that would launch the oponent upwards

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Gors - 04-07-2012

I'll be updating the OP for definitions, hang on a sec c:

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Chris2Balls [:B] - 04-08-2012

Can't wait to see your character done, Metaru! Smile

I was thinking of a level in the streets representing the TSR main page or something, with a wall with a Gors graffiti on it and some brazilian funk playing in the background.
There could be some members in the background too, like this for instance:
http://spriters-resource.com/snes/sfalphaII/stage4.png
Anyway... I'm fixing the cat house level for size and colour, will update soon.
Edit:
[Image: uPHS1.png]
WIP

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Garamonde - 04-08-2012

I automatically knew from the start that Punch >/< stood for Punch Forward/Backward respectively.
I must be too addicted to the internet. Defeated

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Hoeloe - 04-08-2012

(04-08-2012, 11:12 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I automatically knew from the start that Punch >/< stood for Punch Forward/Backward respectively.
I must be too addicted to the internet. Defeated

As did I. I mean, it's quite obvious they're arrows, in my opinion.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Chaoxys - 04-08-2012

I knew they were arrows, but what I didn't know (and I'm still not too sure about) is how they functions. I assumed that they are simply more powerful punches.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Zadaben - 04-08-2012

I believe > is normal+stronger, and < is weaker but can inflict status affects.
Im not sure though.
Also I have to go visit my grandma's house today because of easster, so I probobly wont get anything done today )(posting while my family gets dresseed and such, about a minute left before leaveing.)

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Gors - 04-08-2012

since people are usually confused about what back/forward punch is, here are some visual examples:

BACK PUNCH: more evasive move which sends opponent flying, making him vulnerable to more attacks. OBS: THIS MEANS YOU'LL NOW HAVE ANOTHER NEW SPRITE TO DO, 'FACEPLANT'.
[Image: GcllN.gif]

Example of vulnerability exploitation:
[Image: Dr0J1.gif]

FORWARD PUNCH: powerful blow that sends opponents away.
[Image: PimAN.gif]

EXTRA: Some of Gilbert's moves. Some moves can be executed in air!
[Image: R7cBK.gif]

[Image: IETpr.gif]

[Image: fHuPI.gif]

Hope this helps.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Gaia - 04-08-2012

Now that is much better explained than other attempts were. It should've been noticed most of us participating aren't fighting game junkies.. Shy

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Gors - 04-08-2012

I am not, too :B

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Chris2Balls [:B] - 04-08-2012

[Image: hV1X9.png]
so... many... LEAVES