The VG Resource
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Spriting and Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-14.html)
+----- Thread: tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31) (/thread-19628.html)

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Chris2Balls [:B] - 03-13-2012

[Image: IjmDJ.png]
latest things done.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - NICKtendo DS - 03-13-2012

Redid mug.
[Image: FQkKN.png]

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Key - 03-13-2012

best thing ever

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - recme - 03-13-2012

add biceps.

little kitties need those.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Crappy Blue Luigi - 03-13-2012

[Image: ZV21n.png]
OUCH!!

fun fact: most of the sprites i've done so far, including this one, have been loosely based on older sprites i made for a game that never got off the ground.

[Image: SrNT8.gif]
[Image: N0qqY.gif] [Image: 9MFBV.gif]
[Image: VXGLw.gif] [Image: kQE7l.gif]
[Image: vvnqp.gif] [Image: y4pIp.gif]

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Chaoxys - 03-13-2012

Made my midnight moe, got bored, made an animation to go with it. Can you guess who my character turns into (not like the animation gives it away or anything).

[Image: 6hkms8.jpg]

EDIT- Oh, and to be clear, the animation was just for fun. If anyone can think of a way for it to work in the game without causing any issues, cool, but yeah, as of right now I just felt like spriting Teddie.

Oh yeah, meant to post this with it:
[Image: 2lcsmcm.jpg]

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - NICKtendo DS - 03-14-2012

How many bad edits can you survive!?
[Image: pwrnN.png]
Should I continue on this? The idea is that this is the Fighting Wireframe, Polygon, whatever character representing, you guessed it, bad edits! It'll have a simple punch, kick, jump and walk and is awedully weak (like poor edits are compared to good customs). For variety, recoloring is an option.
This is basically a joke character. I call it Badedit the Hedgehog.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Gaia - 03-14-2012

(03-14-2012, 02:56 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: How many bad edits can you survive!?
Should I continue on this? The idea is that this is the Fighting Wireframe, Polygon, whatever character representing, you guessed it, bad edits! It'll have a simple punch, kick, jump and walk and is awedully weak (like poor edits are compared to good customs). For variety, recoloring is an option.

Exactly what I was thinking. Except the weaker ones would be the Sonic Edits, intermidate the Marios and the Harder ones Mega Man. Basically..

Lv1~5 = Bad Sonic Edits
Lv6~10 = Mediocre Mario Edits (Mainly Koopas)
Lv11~20 = Eye-Gouging Mega Man 7 based Edits

Badedit would haveta get a generic name though. Something along the line of Shade or Eternity.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Britt - 03-14-2012

Gors said in the skype chat that he already had an idea for wireframe type characters, I believe.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Gaia - 03-14-2012

(03-13-2012, 10:07 PM)Kojjiro Blue Luigi Wrote: [Image: ZV21n.png]
OUCH!!

fun fact: most of the sprites i've done so far, including this one, have been loosely based on older sprites i made for a game that never got off the ground.

[Image: SrNT8.gif]
[Image: N0qqY.gif] [Image: 9MFBV.gif]
[Image: VXGLw.gif] [Image: kQE7l.gif]
[Image: vvnqp.gif] [Image: y4pIp.gif]

Why didin't I think of this? Back to the drawing board then..

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Chaoxys - 03-14-2012

Kinda funny considering one of the characters is a blue Luigi recolor.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Ekoi - 03-14-2012

(03-14-2012, 03:49 PM)Chaoxys Wrote:
Kinda funny considering one of the characters is a blue Luigi recolor.

And a female Bomberman

And a black pimped-out Emerl

And a green bullet bill

:^y

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Zadaben - 03-14-2012

Gors isnt a green bullet Bill, he is an original character.
\ANd I dont think that Gaia is an Emerl, but IDK.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Ekoi - 03-14-2012

donotsteal

I know, but two people who saw me working on my bits initially thought that.(then again, there was also a blue Luigi in the same reference area)

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Gwen - 03-14-2012

I'm back, and I have no classes tomorrow, sooo it seems I'll be on an all night stretch of spriting!
I've even got my Spritality move planned for the most part.