The VG Resource
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Spriting and Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-14.html)
+----- Thread: tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31) (/thread-19628.html)

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - megaMasquerain - 02-29-2012

(02-29-2012, 08:08 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote:
(02-29-2012, 03:44 AM)masquerain Wrote: I'll see what rozencrantz is doing. I might actually end up settling on Madotsuki because it makes more sense
actually I was going to do Emi b/c comedy in limb switching

No, no, Madotsuki makes much more sense. The Rin thing was sort of a joke in the first place and if that's your plan then please do go ahead!

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Zadaben - 02-29-2012

[Image: mxpk.png]
Beefed up the fists, probably going to try a boxing pose versous my apparent "fapping" pose.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Garamonde - 03-01-2012

A light bulb with boxing gloves...

I like, I like it... Smug

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - recme - 03-01-2012

If previous was a assist, I imagine it being like this.

[Image: iaza19259418394000.gif]

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Gors - 03-01-2012

MAYONNAISE SHOT

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Zadaben - 03-01-2012

[Image: 34j2nf7.png]
New body( more in-style), new shoulders, new pose (stupid arms need fixing AGAIN, they look wierd that close together).
I will probably move the legs into a more powerful stance.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Gwen - 03-01-2012

You should give the legs a more active stance, but you've stated that already so you're on the right track Smile

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Gaia - 03-01-2012

I'm currently in the process of redesigning my character (just a bit) so that there won't be size consistancy issues nor would it look weird when I assemble the parts, as I've seen most fighters here are symmetrical.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Iceman404 - 03-01-2012

How did I not see this topic.

I must put Iceman in it and ruin the inconsistency with my extreme highlights and over exaggerated attacks.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Vic - 03-01-2012

Promise me to include an attack where you throw 8-bit Mario's at your enemy.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Devicho - 03-01-2012

[Image: r2fXK.png]
Better hands? Also damn I'm going to have to learn how to make somewhat okay animations.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Iceman404 - 03-01-2012

(03-01-2012, 06:10 PM)Vic Wrote: Promise me to include an attack where you throw 8-bit Mario's at your enemy.

Yes, I will pull 120 8-bit Marios out of my ass as my spritality. They must all use the SMB3 palette.

They will also have unnecessarily gigantic noses.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Zadaben - 03-01-2012

Alright, here is a list of people that I would like to, and believe myself capable of, spriting for this game, some of them have started making themselves, I left them on it in case they decide they dont want to finish. Previous, you're not on the list because you already said no, PK, I'm still viewing you as a maybe in case you wind up not having time.
I wont sprite you unless you give me permission to, that ,means that I won't sprite you, PK, unless you change your mind.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - TomGuycott - 03-01-2012

(02-29-2012, 07:21 PM)Bob Kitten Wrote: Sengir's non-human ref? As a playable character??
[Image: 2.png]

Also tried helping out Guycott with the head, I hope you don't mind Genki ^_^

How about you just go over everything I do? xD

Anyway, if you don't mind I'll expand from that, it's really helpful.

RE: >>READ FIRST POST<< Fighters Resource:Spriters Destroy the World Non-Gors Workshop - Gwen - 03-01-2012

I'm going towards on, the Blinking is distracting.