The VG Resource
The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Community Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-57.html)
+------ Forum: Smash Bros Project (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-31.html)
+------ Thread: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 (/thread-192.html)

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - Edward-IX - 09-07-2008

well here's is the current line up

i think everything is updated
[Image: brawllineupvd9.png]
that's all

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - CeeY - 09-07-2008

Thanks EdwardIX! Kick my old Wolf I made out, and use Solinks please, looking at my old Wolf makes me gag! So use Solinks.

EDIT, I updated it myself, here what do you guys think,
[Image: smashbrospsheetsf8.png]
I finally picked a Sonic, and we have no more sprites to decide on Big Grin

BUT we seriously need a new Captain Falcon, Mewtoo, Diddy Kong, and Gannondorf!

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - Cshad - 09-07-2008

Why do you get to decide on a sonic?
Isnt it everyone's decision?

Oh well Tongue
In all honesty I think that we need a mix between ninx's and Angel's. Nin's looks kinda flat, and Angel's looks slightly out of style, the quills also look odd.

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - CeeY - 09-07-2008

(09-07-2008, 09:32 PM)Cshad Wrote: Why do you get to decide on a sonic?
Isnt it everyone's decision?

Oh well Tongue
In all honesty I think that we need a mix between ninx's and Angel's. Nin's looks kinda flat, and Angel's looks slightly out of style, the quills also look odd.
Not exactly what I meant,

also your right then someone edit the first sonic.

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - Kitsu - 09-08-2008

Note: I don't think I've said this already, but Fox is short only because of the frame used on the line-up... I think...

@cyber ( that's you, right?), I think AG's Sonic looks the best, it just needs a little tweaking. Also, the colors are a bit boring...

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - Gold - 09-08-2008

Edward-IX Wrote:I swear the last 3 G&W's are just edits of eachother
That's 'cause they were. Tongue

Cool Yoshi Wrote:BUT we seriously need a new Captain Falcon, Mewtoo, Diddy Kong, and Gannondorf!
I've been saying we needed a new Mewtwo for ages but everyone always disagrees.
Here's one I started on and tinkered with a while back that the project is welcome to, chances are I wont get around to doing anything with it. not much better than the other but yeah.
[Image: mewtwo.png]

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - CeeY - 09-08-2008

(09-08-2008, 01:06 AM)Arthur Wrote:
Edward-IX Wrote:I swear the last 3 G&W's are just edits of eachother
That's 'cause they were. Tongue

Cool Yoshi Wrote:BUT we seriously need a new Captain Falcon, Mewtoo, Diddy Kong, and Gannondorf!
I've been saying we needed a new Mewtwo for ages but everyone always disagrees.
Here's one I started on and tinkered with a while back that the project is welcome to, chances are I wont get around to doing anything with it. not much better than the other but yeah.
Arthur, We could use the Mewtoo on the bottom left, I guess we will use AG's Sonic but fix it up a bit.

@Sploder I think your Fox is a tad shprt even in that stance, and his head needs rounding out.

Also Captain Falcon is getting old and Gannondorf is too dark, the traced Bowser can be a little ''touched up'', And I think I'll redo Diddy Kong since we are in need of a new.

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - JoshR691 - 09-08-2008

(09-08-2008, 01:06 AM)Arthur Wrote: I've been saying we needed a new Mewtwo for ages but everyone always disagrees.
Now this is a Mewtwo I can get behind, I really like it, and it does make a good replacement for mine, but...We'll see when you actually get farther...

The only 'problem' I see is the dark outline, it doesn't seem to fit with the projects way of outlining, but...then again, I could be wrong...

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - Kitsu - 09-08-2008

(09-08-2008, 06:03 AM)CoolYoshi Wrote: @Sploder I think your Fox is a tad shprt even in that stance, and his head needs rounding out.
OMG! The back of Fox's head!!
...Yeah, I'll see if I can make that look right...

@Arthur, the choppy outline looks weird... Maybe if you could just use normal sel-out instead of 3d-ness?

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - Alchemist1207 - 09-08-2008

hey im excited to be doing sonic guys thanks alot btw can i do this sonic i found this one on pixeltendo on the old forum it looks pretty good

[Image: ssbbcharacters1qs2.png]

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - Negative-Zer0 - 09-08-2008

Traced... AGAIN. try the one on the line up

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - JoshR691 - 09-08-2008

Ok, so I decided to make a Toon Link of my own, originally it wasn't for this project, just something I've wanted to try for a while, but Ton Told me I should post it here, so...here it is:

[Image: toonlinktt8.png]

And, before anyone says anything, yes, I should be working on Squirtle, but the rest I have to make is all items, a Taunt, and some Misc. stuff...Pretty much the stuff I've been avoiding =P

Also, chances are, I won't make both sides to Toon Link, but who knows, I already have his head made in both sides...

Notes on this Version:
- Bomb animation's not 100% done yet, needs throwing
- Needs just about every Attack & Movement
- since it wasn't originally made for the project, Size might be off

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - Battosai Rai - 09-08-2008

(09-08-2008, 10:04 PM)JoshR691 Wrote: And, before anyone says anything, yes, I should be working on Squirtle, but the rest I have to make is all items, a Taunt, and some Misc. stuff...Pretty much the stuff I've been avoiding =P

I don't believe you should be working on squirtle unless you want to, let them make their own like they did ivysaur,charizard and pikachu.

Also Luigi has a long head more width

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - Ton - 09-08-2008

That Mewtwo owns. And Loving Toon Link, Josh. Is he too tall though?

RE: The Smash Bros. Project 4.5 - Battosai Rai - 09-08-2008

He is a bit tall isn't he?