The VG Resource
Skyward Sword Resource - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-50.html)
+------ Forum: Submissions (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-53.html)
+------ Thread: Skyward Sword Resource (/thread-18852.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - Sonicboom-Link - 12-15-2011

Thanks Genki ^_^ I've only done two at the moment, and I've only tried the obj smd and psk files, I cant open dae :-(

okay I got major spoiler character that I just found

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - Roxas358 - 12-15-2011

They look good. Smile However it may be better to have the textures in the same folder as the models.

Edit: I think it's fine to have .tga, but .png must be in the file as well.

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - Sonicboom-Link - 12-15-2011

yeah, I'm sorry, I did that with Ghirahim though :-)
Oh yeah, I'd give you credit for the models because I found them in your stage files :-D

Edit: Okay I'll give Ghirahim Png files, I just did that because the model automaticly read tga as the default textures

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - Sykes - 12-16-2011

Hey, I gotta ask, since I'm having trouble locating it myself... which file/stage folder is Link located in, with his green tunic? I can find his town clothing model, but not his uniform for some reason. :s

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - Roxas358 - 12-16-2011

(12-16-2011, 03:38 PM)Sykes Wrote: Hey, I gotta ask, since I'm having trouble locating it myself... which file/stage folder is Link located in, with his green tunic? I can find his town clothing model, but not his uniform for some reason. :s

Try the ObjectsPack under Alink, that's where I found him. Smile

(12-16-2011, 04:03 PM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(12-16-2011, 03:38 PM)Sykes Wrote: Hey, I gotta ask, since I'm having trouble locating it myself... which file/stage folder is Link located in, with his green tunic? I can find his town clothing model, but not his uniform for some reason. :s

Try the ObjectsPack under Alink, that's where I found him. Smile

That helps a bunch! Now to find the animations for him. ^^;

Actually, if I could request the animations for Link, if found, to be put into a zip file? Basically his overall animation set, the idle posture, glancing around, walking, running, dashing, jumping, diving, landing, impacting(when he falls and hits hard), swimming, swimming fast under water, the floating under water and above water, and his fighting animations? I wanna try and see if I can get him working in UDK. ^^;

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - Roxas358 - 12-16-2011

(12-16-2011, 09:46 PM)Sykes Wrote: Actually, if I could request the animations for Link, if found, to be put into a zip file? Basically his overall animation set, the idle posture, glancing around, walking, running, dashing, jumping, diving, landing, impacting(when he falls and hits hard), swimming, swimming fast under water, the floating under water and above water, and his fighting animations? I wanna try and see if I can get him working in UDK. ^^;

I'll keep an eye out for them. Smile

(12-16-2011, 11:04 PM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(12-16-2011, 09:46 PM)Sykes Wrote: Actually, if I could request the animations for Link, if found, to be put into a zip file? Basically his overall animation set, the idle posture, glancing around, walking, running, dashing, jumping, diving, landing, impacting(when he falls and hits hard), swimming, swimming fast under water, the floating under water and above water, and his fighting animations? I wanna try and see if I can get him working in UDK. ^^;

Thank you ;o; I can't find them anywhere in the files. I am worried they might be the .brasd files. >.<

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - Sonicboom-Link - 12-17-2011

(12-16-2011, 11:09 PM)Sykes Wrote:

Thank you ;o; I can't find them anywhere in the files. I am worried they might be the .brasd files. >.<

If this helps at all you can view and export the animations with BRRES viewer I think, it does say it, but I don't know if it works.
it might be a problem for Link because his head and hands are separate from his body...well for me anyway

also a picture ;p edit: they do work ;-D
but there is a problem with link and zeldas animations ;-(

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - Sykes - 12-17-2011

(12-17-2011, 05:04 AM)Sonicboom-Link Wrote:
(12-16-2011, 11:09 PM)Sykes Wrote:

If this helps at all you can view and export the animations with BRRES viewer I think, it does say it, but I don't know if it works.
it might be a problem for Link because his head and hands are separate from his body...well for me anyway

also a picture ;p edit: they do work ;-D
but there is a problem with link and zeldas animations ;-(

What kind of problem? I can't locate -ANY- of Link's animations aside from the ones from the Silent Realms Ouch! ...

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - Sonicboom-Link - 12-17-2011

the body's that have multiple parts get strewed up in animation mode.
it works for models that are whole...
Also I think that because links eyes are textures in Roxas358 Link files, the animation for blinking wont work, in the animation links eyes must have bones too :-p

(12-17-2011, 12:55 PM)Sonicboom-Link Wrote: the body's that have multiple parts get strewed up in animation mode.
it works for models that are whole...
Also I think that because links eyes are textures in Roxas358 Link files, the animation for blinking wont work, in the animation links eyes must have bones too :-p

That may be, but even still, I can't find Link as his normal Knight uniform self aside from the Objects file in the first post. :s If someone could point out where he may be in the stage files, that'd help a LOT.. XD

Well I seem to have found his animations, but they're .rchaC and .rtpaC files though... not sure WHAT opens those >.<;

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - tsvlink25 - 12-18-2011

Hey I have a problem. Young Impa, and Final Ghirahim aren't textured.