The VG Resource
Skyward Sword Resource - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-50.html)
+------ Forum: Submissions (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-53.html)
+------ Thread: Skyward Sword Resource (/thread-18852.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - TGE - 04-04-2012

Just stop spoilering and everything will be allright Smile

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - Naruto200Man - 04-04-2012

Alright, I have ONE last request from Skyward Sword.
Is it possible that you could find that sword that Girahim transforms into in the final battle? I mean the True final battle, the one that you know who transforms him into to fight link with.
Also if you could find the files for Girahim's little dart things that he shoots at you that would be awesome =3

Oh, and am I the only one who thinks that Girahim is basically a Dark version of Fi?
I'd explain why, but it'd spoiler the game for some people...

EDIT: I would love those two things in BRESS format if possible *nod*
This is my absolute last request Smile I promise Heart

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - SkyrimLink - 04-04-2012

(04-04-2012, 01:48 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: Alright, I have ONE last request from Skyward Sword.
Is it possible that you could find that sword that Girahim transforms into in the final battle? I mean the True final battle, the one that you know who transforms him into to fight link with.
Also if you could find the files for Girahim's little dart things that he shoots at you that would be awesome =3

Oh, and am I the only one who thinks that Girahim is basically a Dark version of Fi?

Go to the folder B400. The Sword and Demise are in there. *nod nod*

I have the little dart things and all of Ghirahims swords, I'll make a separate thread for my Skyward Sword rips, I think. And then maybe upload them to TMR.

It is included in the download of "him"
(04-04-2012, 01:48 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: Alright, I have ONE last request from Skyward Sword.

Does ANYONE know why the UV mapping gets all messed up when it gets exported to PSK or MD5? It's not Noesis because I have a PSK import plugin for 3ds Max, and the UV mapping still gets messed up....

(01-09-2012, 09:23 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 08:22 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: Also, if you could get me the textures for the arenas where you fight Nitros (I think that's his name) in bomberman hero that would be super awesome Smile
I mean the arena where he teleports you to some virtual reality. It would be a simple enough stage to make in brawl using the brawl custom stage files.

Dude are you serious? YES PLEASE DO THIS!!! Big Grin

(02-18-2012, 02:08 PM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(02-18-2012, 01:29 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: Hey Roxas Smile
I'm getting started on importing that captain today >=3
I am curious, have you stumbled upon the stalmaster's model by any chance?
If so, pass on the bress for that boss pretty please =3
If not, pretty pretty please do so when you do find it Big Grin
*puppydog eyes of epic cuteness and awesomeness*

Lucky thing it was easy to find. Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?spg3d5vmwwb5625

(02-18-2012, 04:27 PM)John2k4 Wrote: Were the Marvel vs. X series even ported to the Wii? o.o

(02-18-2012, 10:38 PM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(02-18-2012, 05:18 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: Um quick question Roxas? Does Stalmaster's .arc have a .bress in it =3
Cause if so...um I kinda need that XD

Sorry for bugging so much, I really will get started on this ripping stuff myself once I figure it out >_>
Problem is figuring it out lol

I forgot that you needed them extracted a step further.
http://www.mediafire.com/?6f80jcajs36x0c7

(04-04-2012, 01:52 PM)SkyrimLink Wrote:

I have the little dart things and all of Ghirahims swords, I'll make a separate thread for my Skyward Sword rips, I think. And then maybe upload them to TMR.

Do you have the .BRESS of those files, could you send them to me please =3 By pm I mean of course XP

I'm thinking of importing him over someone in brawl, and maybe making a psa of him too, and with all his swords and props, I could make a cool moveset =3

I would want him over Ganondorf because he could have a sword Tongue

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - Link101 - 04-04-2012

(04-04-2012, 08:48 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: That does not work with all games though, especially with Twilight Princess. The layer somehow also upscales the eye pupil.
(04-04-2012, 05:55 AM)Link101 Wrote: Well, I use it without the eyeball layers so if you do, it'll be a bit strange. The eyeball layers always give me trouble, so I just join the eyeball textures and the eye textures into one texture.

Well you can always just downscale it. I use Gimp to do it. The only reason I do this way of making the eyes is because I do
Papercrafts and putting the eyeball in is such a pain.

I would put him over ganondorf for the psa Smile
Although until I get those darts I can't do two of his smashes.

The best part is that I have a lot of his animations, although some are missing but I can just download them from the first form Girahim and maybe the second form if Roxas ever rips it XP

(04-04-2012, 03:07 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 09:23 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 08:22 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: Also, if you could get me the textures for the arenas where you fight Nitros (I think that's his name) in bomberman hero that would be super awesome Smile
I mean the arena where he teleports you to some virtual reality. It would be a simple enough stage to make in brawl using the brawl custom stage files.

Dude are you serious? YES PLEASE DO THIS!!! Big Grin

(02-18-2012, 02:08 PM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(02-18-2012, 01:29 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: Hey Roxas Smile
I'm getting started on importing that captain today >=3
I am curious, have you stumbled upon the stalmaster's model by any chance?
If so, pass on the bress for that boss pretty please =3
If not, pretty pretty please do so when you do find it Big Grin
*puppydog eyes of epic cuteness and awesomeness*

Lucky thing it was easy to find. Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?spg3d5vmwwb5625

(02-18-2012, 04:27 PM)John2k4 Wrote: Were the Marvel vs. X series even ported to the Wii? o.o

(02-18-2012, 10:38 PM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(02-18-2012, 05:18 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: Um quick question Roxas? Does Stalmaster's .arc have a .bress in it =3
Cause if so...um I kinda need that XD

Sorry for bugging so much, I really will get started on this ripping stuff myself once I figure it out >_>
Problem is figuring it out lol

I forgot that you needed them extracted a step further.
http://www.mediafire.com/?6f80jcajs36x0c7

(04-04-2012, 01:52 PM)SkyrimLink Wrote:

Do you have the .BRESS of those files, could you send them to me please =3 By pm I mean of course XP

I'm thinking of importing him over someone in brawl, and maybe making a psa of him too, and with all his swords and props, I could make a cool moveset =3

As BRRESS? The viewer can open .arc files you know, no need. Cute

Yeah, but I'd rather use brawlbox, which can open BRESS and extract everything, including the models as .daes.

would that be too much trouble?

(04-04-2012, 03:46 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: Yeah, but I'd rather use brawlbox, which can open BRESS and extract everything, including the models as .daes.

would that be too much trouble?

Yes because I dont think anyone has the programs to convert .arc.LZ to .brres. Rolleyes But anyway, just use Brres Viewer. Its easier, and it still can export everything.

Hmm, I'll just use the Kunai models from clash of ninja games and retexture them then XD
All it would take is a little vertex editing and some material editing *nod* and they'd look exactly like his darts.

(04-04-2012, 03:59 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: Hmm, I'll just use the Kunai models from clash of ninja games and retexture them then XD
All it would take is a little vertex editing and some material editing *nod* and they'd look exactly like his darts.

Sorry about all the drama, I just dont have the right equipment to conver the files... I can send you the textures if you want! Smile

RE: Skyward Sword Resource - Garamonde - 04-04-2012

narutoman: why'd you quote all those posts up there? they're entirely irrelevant and makes your post pretty big.