The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 12-22-2011

(12-22-2011, 08:49 AM)Kosheh Wrote: 1) poopaul how old are you
2) cant you drive by now
I share a car, I don't have the money for one of my own because college is expensive.

(12-22-2011, 08:49 AM)Kosheh Wrote: didnt you break up with because she didnt like mario or something

Huh? Where are you getting that idea?

(12-22-2011, 08:49 AM)Kosheh Wrote: someone is in denial
if you're like 24 as kriven guessed, at that point if your parents are keeping you home/not letting you go out how in the world are you supposed to get a job

actually better question: aren't you an only child?

I already have a job... Oh you mean a career? Yeah I'm worried about that too.
And no, I have an older brother whose in worse condition than me. But for a good reason.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 12-22-2011

how the fuck does a conversation about possibly being able to repair a friendship with someone turn into an argument with the friend you're having the conversation with

why

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 12-23-2011

2am....english packet 75% done.
Taking college classes in high school sounded like such a good idea....

FUCK THIS PACKET IT IS DESTROYING MY LOVE LITERATURE

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - des - 12-23-2011

Trust me doo itttt
I am so glad i took freshman english composition in high school, my friends can attest how hell it was.
Now if I could only go back in time and convince myself to do the same for calculus...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 12-23-2011

Work sucked tonight. Girl was lost so I called a code yellow where they lock the doors... but it turns out you only call that when the child itself is the one missing, not they're missing. Boss shouted at me, and I felt like an idiot, I was just trying to help. I even walked the little girl up to the electronics and just talked to her :c
Also, people ask the dumbest questions in the toys section.

Last thing is: As much as I love Christmas season, it really saddens me that it's not even about parents surprising children with awesome gifts and people sharing with others, but kids calling their parents and saying "Get me ___" it just crushes my nostalgia of old Christmas times Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 12-23-2011

Honestly I would have cared a lot more when I was younger but nowadays my mom has no clue what to get me and kinda panics a bit so I kinda have to tell her what to buy me otherwise I'll get no gift at all and she'll feel really bad over it.

She also does the same thing with me so I know what to get her too.

Mom and I tend to be backasswards with eachother, don't mind us.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 12-23-2011

(12-23-2011, 02:31 AM)Kat Wrote: Honestly I would have cared a lot more when I was younger but nowadays my mom has no clue what to get me and kinda panics a bit so I kinda have to tell her what to buy me otherwise I'll get no gift at all and she'll feel really bad over it.

Well I can understand that, but I mean, tons of 12 year olds were just calling their parents or telling them to come to them and saying "Get me __" It's just Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 12-23-2011

Yeah, when I was 12 I wanted it to be a surprise. :C

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 12-23-2011

why am i so fucking upset and devastated by my own life every single god damn night
god damn i love being a mental trainwreck it's so beneficial in my life

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 12-23-2011

(12-23-2011, 01:52 AM)des Wrote: Trust me doo itttt
I am so glad i took freshman english composition in high school, my friends can attest how hell it was.
Now if I could only go back in time and convince myself to do the same for calculus...

4:14 am and it's done. All the questions answered properly all the gale group summaries bullshitted like crazy. I doubt he's gonna really check these other than to see that we wrote a substantial amount, because that's literally all he does for half the the things we do that aren't tests/essays.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 12-23-2011

(12-23-2011, 02:35 AM)Argyle Bastard Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 02:31 AM)Kat Wrote: Honestly I would have cared a lot more when I was younger but nowadays my mom has no clue what to get me and kinda panics a bit so I kinda have to tell her what to buy me otherwise I'll get no gift at all and she'll feel really bad over it.

Well I can understand that, but I mean, tons of 12 year olds were just calling their parents or telling them to come to them and saying "Get me __" It's just Sad
That's all I do nowadays.
I generally don't bother trying to guess anymore and just flat out ask what to get them, especially for my mom
she's basically impossible to shop for, so I don't even TRY to guess, ahahah

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Britt - 12-24-2011

My bands singer got in a fight last night at the Attila show, and then another. Got his ass handed to him the second time.

As good of a friend as he is, we have to make the really hard decision of keeping him around, or finding a new singer. His aggressive personality
is just to much for us to keep contained. Fuck.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 12-24-2011

(12-22-2011, 03:47 PM)Devicho Wrote: I keep getting the feeling that some of my coworkers don't really like me, but I'm not sure if that's because they actually don't or if it's because I'm too self-defeating and just think that I must be screwing up all the time.

me

me

this is me

(me)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 12-24-2011

I really wish my great grandma would quit complaining about our little fiber optic tree on Christmas Eve. :I

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sonikku - 12-25-2011

it doesnt seem like christmas at all i think because we are doing pretty much nothing special whatsoever