The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 12-22-2011

if you don't find yourself getting depressed over trivial things then i don't even know how you live your life so abnormally

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 12-22-2011

I never get that upset about my life because I know just how good it is.

However I still get depressed and envious because that's just human. I'd say the thing that upsets me the most is how much more freedom my friends have than me. Having an over protective mother means I miss out on a lot.

They get to go to the bar once and a while, I can only sneak my way out.
They all had girlfriends, I only had one girl who was sort of interested in me but got no where.
They can come and go as they please, I have to get permission to leave way in advance.

So yes that sucks.

On the bright side, while my parents are super over protective, I know they love me and I have a great home.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 12-22-2011

it's 6:41 am and i haven't been to sleep yet
my plane leaves at 10

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 12-22-2011

(12-22-2011, 04:03 AM)Koopaul Wrote: I never get that upset about my life because I know just how good it is.

However I still get depressed and envious because that's just human. I'd say the thing that upsets me the most is how much more freedom my friends have than me. Having an over protective mother means I miss out on a lot.

They get to go to the bar once and a while, I can only sneak my way out.
They all had girlfriends, I only had one girl who was sort of interested in me but got no where.
They can come and go as they please, I have to get permission to leave way in advance.

So yes that sucks.

On the bright side, while my parents are super over protective, I know they love me and I have a great home.

Aren't you like, 24?

Maybe it's time for baby bird to leave the nest?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - MoneyMan - 12-22-2011

I didn't get a single wink of sleep last night and just kinda gave up on going to sleep at 4am
Ahahaha I'm going to crash so fucking hard today it's not funny

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 12-22-2011

(12-22-2011, 04:03 AM)Koopaul Wrote: I never get that upset about my life because I know just how good it is.

1) poopaul how old are you
2) cant you drive by now
(12-22-2011, 07:43 AM)Koopaul Wrote: They all had girlfriends, I only had one girl who was sort of interested in me but got no where.

didnt you break up with because she didnt like mario or something

(12-22-2011, 04:03 AM)Koopaul Wrote: On the bright side, while my parents are super over protective, I know they love me and I have a great home.
someone is in denial
if you're like 24 as kriven guessed, at that point if your parents are keeping you home/not letting you go out how in the world are you supposed to get a job

actually better question: aren't you an only child?

(12-22-2011, 06:41 AM)Vipershark Wrote: it's 6:41 am and i haven't been to sleep yet
my plane leaves at 10
yo man........wher u goin

Tampa and Orlando Florida.

It's 8:58 am and I still haven't gone to sleep and I'm getting angry at the littlest things and this is the weirdest sensation

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 12-22-2011

(12-22-2011, 04:03 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Having an over protective mother means I miss out on a lot.

(12-22-2011, 04:03 AM)Koopaul Wrote: They can come and go as they please, I have to get permission to leave way in advance.

(12-22-2011, 04:03 AM)Koopaul Wrote: On the bright side, while my parents are super over protective, I know they love me and I have a great home.

Just quoting these thx.

11:13
still not asleep
brother started being a dick the second we got in the car
me, being tired and pissed off, mouthed "turn the fuck around, asshole" at him
my dad saw it and was like WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO HIM

Needless to say, the trip isn't getting off to a very good start.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rökkan - 12-22-2011

I am worried about the ENEM (Exame Nacional do Ensino Médio - Middle* School National Exam)

* = equivalent of High School in the US

It's an exam that anyone can take (if said person is from the second grade of High School or up) and its score is used for most universities as the only admittance in, or a huge chunk of the admittance. In the university i'm interested in, the score of your essay on the ENEM values almost 1/3 of the university's exams' total score.

But here's what worries most students, the score of essays on ENEM this year have been really weird numbers. Some bad students have been getting extremely high scores on their essays and some great ones have been getting really low scores. My score on the essay was of 740, which isn't too bad, but not too good either, specially if there were others that got 900, or even a full 1000, and I also feel like it is a really low score knowing that I REALLY DID a great essay.

Last year it wasn't such a hassle because most scores were more or less the same, so most of your score would rely on the real exams, but this year... I'm really worried.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 12-22-2011

So pretty much it's your country's version of the SAT and the ACT, right?

I feel for ya, man, that stuff sucked and I hope you did well enough :[

on another note, why do I feel depressed again?

Oh, wait, I know
it's because I can't hang out with anybody for the next two weeks

I have -two friends- who are relatively local to me, who are on their vacations as well, and I have yet to spend a day with them or something. Every other person who I at least somewhat care about is either back at my University on their co-ops OR they are home for Christmas. Miles away from me.

So weeeee stuck at home

also I'm still worried about that milk in my fridge. Ended up forgetting to dump the last cupfull and tossing it before I left. It expired ten days ago. And I'm also certain I forgot to dump the water from my pitcher too so that's going to be all disgusting when I go back.

Welp.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 12-22-2011

uhh

i kinda spilled the fact that
in front of my coworkers.
so now i'm worried that my supervisor's going to say "OH [KOSHEH'S MOM], I DIDNT KNOW YOU ______" and its gonna cause a major rift later that night

but yeah. i'm really not sure how this is all gonna unfold. probably nothing will happen, which i'm ok with

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 12-22-2011

Agh, work 4Cute0-1:00 at a job I don't want to go to because they're just sacking me in the next week or two.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 12-22-2011

(12-22-2011, 02:56 PM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: Agh, work 4Cute0-1:00 at a job I don't want to go to because they're just sacking me in the next week or two.

I'm sorry but I just find it hard to take posts seriously when the smilies appear. Tongue

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 12-22-2011

I keep getting the feeling that some of my coworkers don't really like me, but I'm not sure if that's because they actually don't or if it's because I'm too self-defeating and just think that I must be screwing up all the time.