The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Orgasmatron - 12-19-2011

i wish my grandma was that lucky Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 12-20-2011

whoo-ee, it's sure good to know some of my friends don't take me seriously as a person due to what I wear!
Agyle and scarves apparently make me gay and lame! Big Grin
Jesus christ what the fuck guys. What the fuck.
Also, with my hair growing back so fast, I now look pretty much like my bio dad but with glasses. I hate it. I just want my hair to grow back now so I can dye it all blue. I mean, I still like it, but looking exactly like my dad really bugs me.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 04:14 AM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: whoo-ee, it's sure good to know some of my friends don't take me seriously as a person due to what I wear!

those aren't friends

come hang out with me, i think argyle and scarves are cool as fuck
thick-rimmed black glasses are a plus

im not a hipster
i swear

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 12-20-2011

where the fuck is post-thank

also so many of my friends in real life have the stupidest fucking taste in games, god damnit, gets me fucking mad

I HATE UPDATING THE FORUMS

UPDATING POST-THANK BREAKS ITSELF
UPDATING SOCIAL SITES BREAKS COUNTRY FLAGS

AAARRRRRGHHHH Very Sad

(12-20-2011, 08:26 AM)Kosheh Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 04:14 AM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: whoo-ee, it's sure good to know some of my friends don't take me seriously as a person due to what I wear!

those aren't friends

come hang out with me, i think argyle and scarves are cool as fuck
thick-rimmed black glasses are a plus

im not a hipster
i swear

I will find my way to you.

Thank U

Please Bear Stomach Along The Way

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 12-20-2011

>Neck pain since I woke up this morning
>Call friends and ask them to get painkillers on the way home, since we're out of those
>Five minutes before they come home with my painkillers, 90% of the pain has subsided

[Image: zCmRY.png]
Curses...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 12-20-2011

Bank is charging my family about $230 in overdraft fees, presumably twirling their mustaches and stroking white cats whilst doing so.

Insurance company is claiming I have more points on my license than I actually do, so they want to jack my prices. Manager on duty at Target last night told me they weren't keeping me past seasonal, so along with not having a car anymore, I'll also be without a job come Jan. 7th.
Lucky me lucky me lucky me.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 12-21-2011

I tried thanking a few posts here, realized i couldn't.

SO devicho *thanked*

Also giant ass english packet that will keep me up till 4 this morning due tomorrow? FUCK THIS SHIT

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sonikku - 12-21-2011

i bought the OREGON TRAIL floppy discs for $1 at an antique store and found out it doesnt work on my computer

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 12-21-2011

I have became a generally shitty an depresses person because I can't be myself without losing friends/or family. Also thoughts of suicide, homicide, and violence have been briefly popping in and out. Just thoughts. No urge for action of these thoughts what so ever. Usually.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 12-21-2011

So at friends and we were all hungry, his mom says we should get Papa Murphy's and she'll call if we go get it. She said she'd get us a bacon pizza. Pull it out of the oven and I thought it was her supreme. There's a shit ton of veggies. Probably should check with others before you put stuff on a pizza for others, since you're ordering one for yourself, just a hint. I totally didn't even want dinner tonight. I mean it's cool that she orderded it and payed for it even though we offered, but don't just go and put shit on it without asking. :L

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 12-21-2011

FUCK THIS FUCKING ENGLISH PACKET. THE GUY LOVES ME, SO I'M GONNA SET MY ALARM FOR 3 AM SLEEP NOW AND SEND A FAKE EMAIL SAYING MY PRINTER IS BROKEN AND I NEED HIM TO PRINT IT OUT. PRETEND LIKE I INTENDED TO ATTATCH THE FILE, AND JUST WRITE THE FUCKING THROUGHOUT SCHOOL TOMORROW AND TYPE IT UP TOMORROW FUCKING NIGHT AND EMAIL IT TO HIM AGAIN FOR REAL THIS TIME THOUGH.
AUGH FUCK EVERYTHING I'VE GIVEN UP ON SCHOOL THIS QUARTER AND MY GRADES CLEARLY REFLECT THAT. FUCK EVERYTHING1