The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 12-15-2011

(12-15-2011, 01:45 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: hahahahahahaha oh boy you should be GLAD if you don't live in america right now!
There's a million reasons for this but which one is this referring to specifically is it SOPA

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - tsr moderation staff - 12-15-2011

my face is frozen and the world is going to shit, but its finally christmas break and i'm going to the muppets

i was gonna post this in neutral thread but i figured world going to shit outweighed the muppets
barely

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 12-15-2011

Well guess who's pissed off at me? You're correct if you said "Your Mom"
I feel like the lowest shit right now and on the verge of crying.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 12-15-2011

What a terrible night to have a curse.

(The curse is "fuck")

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 12-17-2011

tee hee hee hee hee i'm a terrible person

fuck everything

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 12-18-2011

I can't shake this overbearing feeling of emptiness.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 12-18-2011

love my job (no i dont)
im the goat. the scapegoat.

>get my work done quickly (which is important, i work at a library) almost nightly, frequently find myself shelf reading as i have nothing to do
>my coworkers go at sloth speeds and (slowly) check their email

>get called into office and informed that i'm the slowest employee

how the fu

and see, when i go to work, when i work alternating sundays, i work with one of the coolest people. together, we make a good team. we're the same status more or less - the only difference is that our boss loves him to death for some strange reason

i'm covering this sunday for that person, so it's me and another coworker (which i mentioned above) who sounds completely melancholy, avoids the several cameras around the front desk and works as slow as a snail)
and my boss hires employees which she knows from her previous job (library director) that do as much work as she does (none) and rat out other employees

i gotta get the fuck outta this place man maybe its time to get comptia A+ certified

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 12-18-2011

What up kosh
we can be IT buddies

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 12-18-2011

WELP

so my advisor told me i had to wait until today to register for classes next semester because the system wouldn't let me in until today
as soon as church was over i drove straight home
still can't access the registration page; it's telling me to talk to my advisor

the school is closed today and tomorrow is their last day before winter break so the only day i can do this is today in case there's a problem (there is)
i work during the hours that the school is open tomorrow so basically i can't get into contact with my advisor

FUCK

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 12-18-2011

I'm slowly freaking out on the inside.

Wednesday, a friend invited me to go hang out with him and another group of friends we both have that share a similar interest (Homestuck and living in Rhode Island)

Lets just say 4 of these people I know from my past, 3 of them I'm actually pretty wary of.

Oops Anxiety.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 12-18-2011

Ever been trapped inside your dream?

Last night I had a nightmare I'd like to call... "Grave Doll" because that word kept popping up over and over again.

I wake up and get out of bed, everything seems normal. Then something strange happens, and a member of my family mummers... "Grave Doll" and I see this creepy doll staring at me!

That was scary, so I wake up, everything seems normal. Then something strange happens, and a member of my family mummers... "Grave Doll" and I see this creepy doll staring at me!

So I wake up, everything seems normal...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - tsr moderation staff - 12-18-2011

[Image: lvdM7.jpg]
fuck i hope someone gets this

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 12-19-2011

(12-18-2011, 09:29 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Ever been trapped inside your dream?

Last night I had a nightmare I'd like to call... "Grave Doll" because that word kept popping up over and over again.

I wake up and get out of bed, everything seems normal. Then something strange happens, and a member of my family mummers... "Grave Doll" and I see this creepy doll staring at me!

That was scary, so I wake up, everything seems normal. Then something strange happens, and a member of my family mummers... "Grave Doll" and I see this creepy doll staring at me!

So I wake up, everything seems normal...
Grave Doll.......

also weeeee was supposed to go see this shitty school play with a friend but he ended up ditching at the last minute

I was going to use this as an excuse to see what everyone back at high school's been up to

oh well !!!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 12-19-2011

busted my gaming headset last night

need new ones
what do ):

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 12-19-2011

>Grandma calls
>"The internet is telling me I've won a free television, how do I claim it?"

This happens pretty often.