The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 12-12-2011

My nana's condition seems to be getting worse....I guess she said she thinks she's going to die soon. She still hasn't told my mom about the doctor saying she probably had around a year left back in March. I keep thinking that I haven't done enough to be close to her. I hate the thought of her dying alone. I just feel like there isn't anything I can do to ease her suffering. She said she doesn't think she'll ever feel good again...I can't handle it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 12-12-2011

(12-12-2011, 06:02 PM)Just-Ice Wrote: IDK if the world ended no one would have to see the smurfs movie...

IDK, I haven't seen the first and plan on not seeing the second. People should follow my lead Wink

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sonikku - 12-13-2011

neat, my wisdom teeth are gone, but im in severe pain and i feel like i have a fever on top of a sore throat of which my mom said theres a possibility i went into shock

its fucking cold and i am miserable can i please die
vicodin is the most useless medicine ever all it has done is make me feel worse

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 12-13-2011

FUCK ME.
I just self sabotaged myself, feeling things for my ex again. FUCK

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 12-13-2011

Got detention for being a tad upset after someone made racist remarks towards me and essentially called me stupid.

If I'm the only one who was written up, so help me God

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - X Gamer 66 - 12-13-2011

[this is wrong, fix it] is not helpful criticism. fuck you, stats professor.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rökkan - 12-14-2011

Guess who left a friend waiting an hour at the movies because this person decided that oversleeping was a really fucking fun idea instead of trying to reschedule either the movies or a friend coming over at my palace.

ME. I DID. BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING AWFUL PERSON WHO CAN'T JUST SAY 'NO' AND PROCRASTINATES CALLING PEOPLE ON THE FUCKING PHONE. And also because of that, I was dragged into mastering a DnD campaign which I have little interest or clue on how to do so.

OH LOOK AT THAT IT'S THE MIDDLE OF DECEMBER TOO AND I DIDN'T START MAKING MY FUCKING COMIC THAT I NEED TO MAKE FUCK

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Shawn - 12-14-2011

semesters done

now for 3-4 weeks of being by myself and not seeing anyone i know from school :/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 12-15-2011

today was so disappointing. but it shouldn't be surprising anymore.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 12-15-2011

Dreading my exam tomorrow

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 12-15-2011

I don't know how I should feel, when my grandmother acts the way she does. She's just so... unpleasant and selfish these days, towards everyone around her. I suppose I should be feeling sad and sympathetic about this, but she's become so mean-spirited that I cannot, any longer, find it in myself to make excuses for her.

What's more, to get into the Christmas spirit, she seems to have recently taken on an Ebenezer Scrooge type of personality.
Great.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 12-15-2011

hahahahahahaha oh boy you should be GLAD if you don't live in america right now!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 12-15-2011

(12-15-2011, 01:45 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: hahahahahahaha oh boy you should be GLAD if you don't live in america right now!

PLEASE tell me they didn't just pass SOPA did they? Sick
Also, pretty sure I failed programming, still have to take the test, but I probably flunked the final project and already have an F. GOING TO LOVE HAVING TO TELL MY PARENTS THEY'LL BE SO PROUD OF ME.
EDIT: WAIT, I HAVE A D, I THINK IF I DO GOOD ON THE TEST I CAN PASS, BARELY, BUT STILL PASS, I WILL TRY MY BEST.
EDIT2: HEY GUESS WHOSE TEACHER CHANGED THE TEST DATE TO EARLIER THIS WEEK AND FAILED TO PROPERLY ANNOUNCE IT? MY TEACHER, FUCKING FAILED FOR SURE, WHAT THE FUCK, IF YOU'RE GOING TO CHANGE THE FUCKING TEST DATE WHY DON'T YOU PUT IT IN YOUR BULLETIN AND NOT JUST MENTION IT THE CLASS ONCE A DAY I WAS GONE, FUCK YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU TEACHER FUCK I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF AND MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO YELL AT ME AND GIVE ME SHIT WHEN I GET HOME, DON'T REALLY NEED THAT. Life is fucking stupid.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - redblueyellow - 12-15-2011

Drank an odwalla today after my run which translated to 4 hours of feeling completely nauseous and eventually throwing it back up... never gonna buy pumpkin protein odwalla again. Sick

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 12-15-2011

I wasn't feeling entirely well this morning.

Now I'm feeling worse :/