The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 12-06-2011

(12-06-2011, 10:32 AM)Argyle Bastard Wrote:
(12-06-2011, 08:39 AM)Stabsinthe Wrote:
(12-05-2011, 02:45 PM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: Also my self confidence has plummeted, and I'm considering shaving off my mohawk.

This sounds incredibly silly, but have you thought about dying it a new colour?

I found when I started getting in a funk about my self image and was thinking about making A Radical Change like that, making a smaller change sometimes made me feel a bit better c:

Also I really regret ditching my mohawk and I don't want you to make the same mistake I did!

I've thought about making it white but that would be ridiculously expensive, I guess I could try blue again, but I don't know Sad
I'm going to wait until I have my face covered in hair again before I decide. This weekend just hit me in the stomach, with the car accident that's left my car totaled and all that bullshit.

green will always be there for you Smile

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 12-06-2011

(12-06-2011, 06:07 PM)Sol Wrote:
(12-05-2011, 02:45 PM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: Also my self confidence has plummeted, and I'm considering shaving off my mohawk.

I found when I started getting in a funk about my self image and was thinking about making A Radical Change like that, making a smaller change sometimes made me feel a bit better c:

Also I really regret ditching my mohawk and I don't want you to make the same mistake I did!

I've thought about making it white but that would be ridiculously expensive, I guess I could try blue again, but I don't know Sad
I'm going to wait until I have my face covered in hair again before I decide. This weekend just hit me in the stomach, with the car accident that's left my car totaled and all that bullshit.

My local stores don't order it Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 12-06-2011

Man I have like four things I need to draw that I don't have motivation for right now.
Two of them are on time limits.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 12-07-2011

I have gotten literally no commissions from my Tumblr post. Even though like 12+ people reblogged it.

This is not my year.
hahahahaha everything is awful

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 12-07-2011

I'm trying to work on a tileset at the moment.

I've got a pretty good idea of what I'm trying to create here, however my motivation to actually do anything is still mostly drained.

:/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 12-07-2011

So I woke up

Finger dislocated
Jaw hurts when I move it at all
lungs hurt
and uterus is preventing me from eating

Can you tell my body is seriously trying to kill me yet?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 12-07-2011

(12-06-2011, 06:07 PM)Sol Wrote:

People have told me I look a lot like Les Claypool so I think that's where I'm taking me next.
[Image: 11buo1d.jpg]

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - TomGuycott - 12-07-2011

I was thinking about getting into minecraft, then I find out you need Java, which for some reason has never worked on my laptop for years. WELP!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 12-07-2011

(12-07-2011, 07:09 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I was thinking about getting into minecraft, then I find out you need Java, which for some reason has never worked on my laptop for years. WELP!
that's okay, you'd be right back in here going "wow i really shouldn't have spent $30 on minecraft"

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - TomGuycott - 12-07-2011

I was thinking about playing around with the free classic version. What I really am unhappy with is the fact that my messed up Java prevents me from doing so many things I want to do.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 12-08-2011

remember that dislocated finger? yeah, It's still sore and I accidentally spilt hot oil on it. Oops

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 12-09-2011

I've been frantically clawing at any reason on why not to turn to Atheism. I'm probably going to either have an aneurysm, or one day erupt in a wonderful verbal explosion while having to listen to the weekly "every religion or theistic view that isn't Christianity or political views that don't make sweet love to the bible" bashing session.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 12-09-2011

Can you find where the sides are listed here?
[Image: cT9nr.jpg]
If so, you're smarter than most customers.

Also,
Devicho says:
*no she uh
*came in five minute before we closed
*took about ten minutes to order a single sandwich and side
*i repeated back to her everything that she ordered and she confirmed it
*gets her sandwich, another girl bags it for her, checks to make sure it was made according to the ticket which it was
*customer gets her sandwich, looks at it
*apparently she didnt want guacamole on the sandwich (the one she ordered comes with it) but never said anything about that
*so she called over a manager and called the girl who bagged it a stupid bitch and said i fucked up her order
*to think maybe youd have gotten it right the first time if you werent functionally retarded and actually read the menu you spent ten minutes staring at
*the ingredients on the sandwich are listed, its not hard to figure out

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 12-09-2011

shit where are the sides can you help me out here devicho

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 12-09-2011

Oh hahaha, water heater, you are so funny blowing off all the hoses and shooting geysers everywhere like that you are seriously hilarious you fucking piece of shit.