The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 12-01-2011

i used to be able to take great inspiration from everything i saw
i had so many stories and things i wanted to tell

but it seems like all i see when i look at something now is just what i see and nothing more
i hate this feeling

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 12-01-2011

why do i keep doing this
why am i so fucking stupid

AAAAAAAARGH

i don't fucking know what to do

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 12-01-2011

Uh oh. My mom just heavily hinted that she got me Skyward Sword for Christmas, when I told her I'd just get it myself. That now means she didn't get Battlefield 3 or Skyrim. aggghhhhhh
I can't buy any of the three until after Christmas because I don't know which 2 I'm getting now.
Or she bought all three, which I'd feel really fracking bad if she did, as she doesn't need to spend that much on me.
I mean I'm not bitching about any gifts, but I don't want to wait that long to find out lol.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 12-01-2011

What is it about this time every month where all of my fucking clients go NOPE and either stop answering my e-mails, or suddenly become really fucking picky? Thanks for screwing me over for yet another month, guys.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 12-01-2011

pro tip: get dark souls instead of skyrim

shit is intense

The real treasure I'm after is Skyward Sword B)
I might give that a try when I can get it for cheaper though, as it does look interesting but SS and Skyrim are my priorities right now Tongue

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 12-01-2011

Is it just me, or did 2011 seem to go by rather fast?

Some parts of this year seem like a blur to me. Like I've been spaced out...
Really, july seems like it was yesterday and not half a year ago.

:/

I definitely know what you mean. Summer zipped right by for me, and it's hard to believe it's now December.
October is always a month that hits me though.
I've noticed every year, if I have a girlfriend, we break up in October. I need to change that, heh.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 12-01-2011

[6:17:14 PM] Vipershark: MAN MY STUPID BROTHER
[6:18:15 PM] Vipershark: he always
[6:18:11 PM] Vipershark: messes up the towels
[6:18:22 PM] Vipershark: like he washes them then doesnt take them out of the washing machine
[6:18:31 PM] Vipershark: so they sour out
[6:17:34 PM] Vipershark: but then he
[6:18:47 PM] Vipershark: freaking puts them in the dryer them instead of rewashing them to get the sour water out
[6:18:52 PM] Vipershark: so when you use them you smell like freaking sour water
[6:17:57 PM] Vipershark: i just washed my hair and now my hair smells like sour water
[6:18:00 PM] Vipershark: and i have to rewash it
[6:18:01 PM] Vipershark: UGH

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 12-01-2011

hng

I've had a dull pain at the bottom of my ribcage since last night. I, kind of remember walking into something yesterday, so I'm assuming this is the cause :/

Also, the dizziness was back today. Earlier I'd gotten up for something to drink, and before I reached the kitchen, my senses became nonexistant for a few seconds apart from my vision, which was just one orange/white blur. I didn't lose consciousness but I had a headache for short while afterwards, and I felt woozy until it went away.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - MoneyMan - 12-01-2011

FRIGGIN AAAAGH
I think my headphone jack is broken.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 12-02-2011

Mom: "I don't get what he doesn't get it." (he = my brother)

Me: "Get what?"

Mom: "That being mean to people doesn't make them want to do what you want."

Me: "Maybe because you've taught him that being mean is how you get what you want?"

Mom: "No."

Me: "You get what you want by hitting, beating, and screaming."

Mom: "Tshp. No."

Me: "..."

Sister: "I'm on Nate's side."

Mom: "There is no "side.""

Me: "There kind of is.."

Mom: "No, there's no side. There's no debate."

.....K.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Dazz - 12-03-2011

Took Sonic (my dog) to get neutered yesterday. He only had one testicle on show, so they had to go into a keyhole surgery to remove the other one which never dropped, and was stuck in his abdomen. This meant that he had two incision, and a much, much more expensive procedure (£360ish) - and now we have him home, and he's just whining non-stop because he's so sore, and he won't stop trying to lick to wound, so he has a cone on...
He keeps bumping into us, and just generally looking really upset and frustrated that he can't play, or do anything...
He's a border collie, so he's FULL of energy at the worst of times, but now he's like a depressed shell of a dog.

He should perk up soon, once the wounds scar up, but for now we're struggling with the whining and the lack of sleep.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 12-03-2011

HI DEPRESSION? WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN? OH WAIT YOU HERE TO CRASH MY PARTY AND CRIPPLE ME AGAIN? OK THANKS!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 12-05-2011

Tee hee hee i'm a worthless peice of shit please kill me Smile Smile Smile