The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Cshad - 11-25-2011

Anxiety induced by a project I need to finish but the anxiety is stopping me from doing so

awesome

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 11-25-2011

THE........ THE SORENESS......................... HELP ME

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 11-25-2011

wow i havent touched art in a long time what the fuck is wrong with me

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 11-25-2011

My right shoulder hurts for unknown reasons.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 11-26-2011

>One of grandma's friends visits her, and brings her own grandson who I've not seen for a decade
>He's 15 as is dressed like I don't fucking know what
>Don't really want to talk to this guy, but do so anyway to appease grandma and her friend
>He talks about Call of Duty for a while, and then;
>"Isn't rap, like, the greatest kind of music ever haha"
>"I disagree, I don't like rap at all. I think it's a blight on society"
>"HURRHURR, U RACIST?? thats dumb LOL"

Guys,
If you don't like rap

You're racist.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 11-26-2011

Not exactly productive as I should be and I have lost all self esteem, motivation, and inspiration as of yesterday.

[Image: wd0290patch.jpg]

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - mister seta 123 - 11-26-2011

Yesterday I had a stomach-ache before going to high school, but I thought it was nothing.
Then, at the 2nd class I felt a little dizzy. I had a PE exam and I didn't study at all, but my classmate let me take a look at the sheets. I didn't had energy to memorize anything. She suggested me go home if I wanted to, but I endured all the day.
I did better than I expected in the exam thanks to her, but at the last class (a chat about sexuality) I just wanted to go home. I felt so irritated and tired that I din't even laughed in the whole hour.
I didn't had much dinner. I was going out with my friends at 10:00 PM to watch two monologists. I really enjoy it, and it was the best thing of the shitty day.
I went to sleep straight. Today, I feel fucking great.

So it was only tiredness? Our maths teacher, a really awful teacher in my opinion, scold at us (again... and saying the same shit) and I had to do another exam, after the chemistry exam of the previous day. All the maths class are unbearable, not because it's maths, but because of the teacher. One year it was great. That was a class, damnit. I was one of the best and the teacher was a good one.
So I guess I was going to flag anytime. Man, this sucks...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 11-26-2011

Damn, just a few days before release my new album has hit a few snags, nothing too serious and with a bit of work and just a pinch of luck I should be able to recover, but frankly I'm nervous enough as it is.

Definitely wish I had some support with this, but I guess if I can just get it out and rolling maybe next time I can call in some other people to help with the logistics.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 11-27-2011

Started smoking again. I like it, but damn i thought i was done with cigs.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - tsr moderation staff - 11-27-2011

ughhhhhhh
UGHHHHHHHH

i honestly hate my life right now. i never have time to do the shit i actually want to do (or need to do for that matter) which just results in me never doing anything, even when i have the time. i cant fucking wait until i graduate.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 11-27-2011

I think my brother just threatened me?

Why is it that the only thing I ever do is alienate the people close to me

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 11-28-2011

My phone just found a way to drain it's battery life really god damned fast, uhg

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Orgasmatron - 11-28-2011

came home today to find the whole street covered in cop cars

someone broke into me, my neighbor, and a house a bit further down the street

this is the second time my house has been broken into i am on a main road that is busy and way in the open

our house is a bit of a mess but all of our animals are okay

and here's where i couldve posted this in the happy thread:

our neighbor across the street found the guy in the process of robbing our neighbors house after ours and confronted, chased, and beat the SHIT out of him

i mean beat the shit out of him so bad you got no idea every single rib in his body has got to be broken what a relief!!

we can claim what was stolen pretty soon its all over just a bit shaken up

never before have i been on the verge of joyous tears over someone having the shit beaten out of them just a shame i couldnt have been there to kick this guys teeth in as well

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 11-29-2011

so that really awesome girl i met the other night and stayed up all night texting has just been diagnosed with throat cancer Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 11-29-2011

WHAT THE FUCK PATRICE O'NEAL DIED