The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 11-19-2011

I don't know.

I just don't know.

Fuck.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Dazz - 11-19-2011

I'm struggling incredibly with money at the moment... Because of this life at home is depressing, and Charlie does nothing but complain about it, and I feel like we have drifted incredibly far apart... I'm probably at one of my most incredibly low points in life, days after one of my highest.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 11-19-2011

Feeling worried and concerned about things I probably shouldn't be worrying about.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 11-19-2011

I don't get it. What is the relevance to the thread?

edit: oh you deleted your post. WAY TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN ASS.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 11-20-2011

Wireless connection I usually use is completely gone, so until I can find my wireless router I'll have to make due with a really terrible connection that maxes out at two bars because every other nearby network needs a password. I can't find the damn router, though; it's in a box somewhere in the garage, but not only do I not know what box it's in, but my stepdad made the whole garage his garbage dump so there's bullshit lying all over. I'll have to ask him to find it so it can be hooked back up, which means maybe by 2012 I'll have non-terrible internet.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 11-21-2011

Hey guys!

Guess who's apparently paying literally all of the rent this month again? :D

While also simultaneously trying to pay off a loan he was supposed to pay off last week? :DDD

While also having less than $50 in either of his accounts? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Have I mentioned that I really fucking hate the shit I have to go through sometimes? Because I do.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - TomGuycott - 11-21-2011

I might lose my job. Even if I really hate it, I give 110% and do better work than people who have been here twice as long as I have. God damn.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sonikku - 11-21-2011

so i spent pretty much my entire week doing my health assignment and i thought it was due at midnight

so i go to turn it in at literally 11:01 pm and i pretty much get the gigantic HAHA FUCK YOU THIS TEST HAS CLOSED AT 11 PM message

welp i fucking hate college

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 11-21-2011

That feel when terrible things happen in dreams and you wake up thinking they were real.
Sad

I've been feeling sick today. A short while earlier my friend asked if I wanted anything to eat, since she was about to start cooking. I didn't really feel well enough to eat, but she persuaded me to have a few slices of toast, which is better than not eating at, all I suppose. But now, I feel worse for having eaten something. Fucking HATE feeling ill.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 11-21-2011

My alarm went off THREE TIMES this morning.
I slept through all of them.

I only got woken up when I got a call on my house phone. It was my boss wondering where I was.

AARGH I'M SO FUCKING STUPID

Hate myself SO MUCH right now

Fake edit: I noticed later that my phone ringer was set to really low so that pretty much explains how I slept through three alarms but still.

I'm really glad that I have the nicest boss ever though. She's really great.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - X Gamer 66 - 11-21-2011

(11-21-2011, 08:01 AM)Rλy Wrote: That feel when terrible things happen in dreams and you wake up thinking they were real.
Sad
It's even worse when something AMAZING happend in your dream, and you wake up only to realize it didn't and never will.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 11-22-2011

So I went from having 13 hours a week to only having 7 hours a week. It's funny, I'm one of two people who close the dinning room, everyone complains about the other closer, my friend who kinda recently became manager told me that if people complained about me that she'd tell me so I could fix it, she has yet to tell me anything and other managers and people seem to really enjoy how good of a job I tend to do. The other closer gets like 35+hours a week. I've talked to the store manager and she normally just tells me "Well everyone's hours are getting cut, however I can give you some extra hours during the time while your mom is still at work and you have no way of getting here" Am I really that fucking worthless?

Is it bad that after 5 months of having this job I feel pretty burnt out?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 11-22-2011

uuuuggggghhhhh

I've had a headache all day, it just isn't letting up. I even had to wear earmuffs all day to drown out as much sound as possible so I could try to relax, which of course I wasn't able to do.

Goddamn, I'm sick of feeling broken all of the time.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 11-22-2011

Again.
it happened AGAIN.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 11-22-2011

I sorta wish that every time I was closing with a specific manager of mine, she wouldn't give me a list of tasks to do under a time limit while leaving me as the only person on register, thus preventing me from actually being able to finish everything on time because I have to help the 30 customers that will inevitably come in the moment she sets my limit.

She's nice for the most part and the tasks are easy to do, but please stop being mad at me for not having them done when I had customers to attend to. Aren't they more important than wiping down the shelves?