The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 11-16-2011

(11-16-2011, 11:03 AM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: Agh, retainers suuuuuuucccckkkkk, my bottom one chafes against my tongue, and I think they stuck it to me one last time and set my retainers in to where my teeth would have been if I actually finished the bands. Everytime I smile with them in right now, they hurt like hell if I position my teeth where they actually are, but if I set them "where they should be" they don't hurt. Regardless, my teeth hurt like a bitch now, I guess finally feeling the work from yesterday, so that apple will have to wait... :C

fuck retainers
FUCK RETAINERS

i only had to wear mine while i was asl-
i mean uh
i only -have- to wear mine while i'm asleep, but it hurts like shit every time

guess who hasn't worn their retainer in years

fortunately my teeth havent moved at all so that's good

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-16-2011

(11-16-2011, 01:07 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
(11-16-2011, 11:03 AM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: Agh, retainers suuuuuuucccckkkkk, my bottom one chafes against my tongue, and I think they stuck it to me one last time and set my retainers in to where my teeth would have been if I actually finished the bands. Everytime I smile with them in right now, they hurt like hell if I position my teeth where they actually are, but if I set them "where they should be" they don't hurt. Regardless, my teeth hurt like a bitch now, I guess finally feeling the work from yesterday, so that apple will have to wait... :C

fuck retainers
FUCK RETAINERS

i only had to wear mine while i was asl-
i mean uh
i only -have- to wear mine while i'm asleep, but it hurts like shit every time

guess who hasn't worn their retainer in years

fortunately my teeth havent moved at all so that's good
I forced the apple, it was great. But yeah, I have to wear mine 24 hrs a day, and I think on my next check up, they'll change that to sleep only. I don't mind the top one, it's a little awkward, but it doesn't hurt. It's the lower one that's made my tongue so sore and puffy :F
I do have a metal bar on the back of my teeth that acts as a permanent retainer, so who knows, I might get sick of them and only wear them every once and awhile.

EDIT:::::
SOME FUCKING ASSHOLE(S) DUMPED LAUNDRY DETERGENT ALL OVER MY FUCKING CAR. THANK YOU WHOEVER DID THIS, I WANT TO FUCKING CURB STOMP YOU AND KICK YOU IN THE LOWER REGION. Fucking christ, seriously, who fucking does this? I can't get it off and nothing fucking works.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Dazz - 11-17-2011

I'm going to a big press party tonight at The Penthouse, London - 8th floor... And I think I look like a fucking dirty tramp pretending to be a cool casual dude.
Faded black jeans, white shirt and a suit jacket (because I no have a blazer) - seriously? I seriously am about to make my first impression to a bunch of like-minded journalists dressed like this?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Orgasmatron - 11-17-2011

fuck yearh u go dazz!!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 11-17-2011

(11-17-2011, 05:44 AM)Dazz Wrote: I'm going to a big press party tonight at The Penthouse, London - 8th floor... And I think I look like a fucking dirty tramp pretending to be a cool casual dude.
Faded black jeans, white shirt and a suit jacket (because I no have a blazer) - seriously? I seriously am about to make my first impression to a bunch of like-minded journalists dressed like this?

I'm selling this quote to a gaming paparazzi magazine when you're famous.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Dazz - 11-17-2011

Now outside leicester square tube station, waiting for my friends. Feeling kind of cool, until small Indian man asked me where china town is, and I have no idea...

Also, THEY ARE LATEZ!!!!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - redblueyellow - 11-17-2011

Turns out the trail I was working on on Saturday was covered in poison oak, so both my forearms and legs are covered... Definitely doesn't help that Thanksgiving break is less than a week away, and I'll probably have the rash for another 2 weeks.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 11-17-2011

(11-17-2011, 12:31 PM)redblueyellow Wrote: Turns out the trail I was working on on Saturday was covered in poison oak, so both my forearms and legs are covered... Definitely doesn't help that Thanksgiving break is less than a week away, and I'll probably have the rash for another 2 weeks.

Sad Is there any kind of medical care you can get for that?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - redblueyellow - 11-17-2011

(11-17-2011, 12:34 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Sad Is there any kind of medical care you can get for that?

I went to the health center over here and got some over the counter medicine that helps lessen the itching, but other than that I just have to wait it out.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 11-18-2011

Ah Yes, Please Judge Me For Occasionally Drinking When You Are Doing Drugs Literally Every Day. Don't Worry, This Makes Sense.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 11-18-2011

ASSHOLE CUSTOMERS
$76 PAYCHECK FOR THE WEEK
STORE MANAGER TELLS SHIFT MANAGER TO SEND ME HOME AT 1 CUTTING MY HOURS EVEN WORSE
OPERATION LONG DISTANCE BABY PUNCH IS STILL GOING ON AND AFFECTING OTHER COMPUTERS NOW
GOT PULLED OVER FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER
LUNGS CAN NO LONGER BREATHE WELL RIGHT NOW

FUCK TONIGHT

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 11-18-2011

My friends are feeling ill today :(

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 11-18-2011

"Can I get a half a sandwich?" "Yes, insert description of our "choose two" menu option." "But I don't want a salad/soup/potato. I want a side of potato salad." "Well, we can't do just a half sandwich with a side dish, but you can get a whole sandwich and side and then take the rest home." "But I don't want a whole sandwich, just a half of one." "Sir, ..." as the line grows even longer and more disgruntled behind him on a particularly busy day.

Also, happened a while ago but always fun to remember: Having to spend about five minutes convincing a woman that we cannot do two half-sandwiches as part of the "choose two" after she kept asking me for two halves of a club sandwich, and trying to convince her that she might as well just get the full club sandwich because then she also gets a side-dish thrown in for no extra cost.

(For anyone that doesn't know (Hasn't eaten at McAlister's) our "choose two" deal is basically, you can pick out two dishes, each one being either a sandwich, salad, soup or baked potato, and you'll get half-portions of each. However, you can't pick, say, two sandwiches or two salads; they have to be completely distinct items.

Why would you even want to order two of the same sandwich as part of a choose two, anyway? The regular sandwich is cut in half as it is so you could just share it that way.)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Cshad - 11-18-2011

Thank you, job, for misplacing my paycheck.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-18-2011

It's really swell when you head down to a friends house, sure that at least somebody will be there as somebody always is, and the only person home won't answer the door and you don't have their number. That was a waste of gas, and I've been struck with a case of soul crushing loneliness out of nowhere. Why did my awesome day just hit a big bump?