The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rökkan - 11-15-2011

you ask people to zip their flyers not because you don't want to see their underwear, but because they don't want you to see their underwear

i'm not going to ask to a flamboyant person HEY

HEY YOU

WEAR A DECENT CLOTHING U PIECE OF SHIT YOUR OFFENDING ME BY WEARING A PINK SHIRT THAT IS TOO TIGHT ON YOUR CHEST AND MAKES ME SEE YOUR NIPPLEEEEEEEEESSS

as long as what they wear cannot be considered nudity and aren't, like, nazi flags or something, people can wear whatever the fuck they want, if you got a problem with that it's your problem, not theirs.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 11-15-2011

So, while I understand where this argument is going, can it just not happen please?

So I've stayed up all night trying to help Brendan and Allen get Lincle to work.

Operation Long Distance Baby Punch (As Brendan calls it) was unsuccessful.

GOD DAMNIT AND STEP UP MODE LOOK SO AWESOME

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 11-15-2011

Well, turns out my blood pressure is 180/120. I honestly think that's a bad sign.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 11-15-2011

can we please stop this discussion here thanks

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 11-15-2011

(11-15-2011, 03:42 PM)Vipershark Wrote: can we please stop this discussion here thanks

i-it already stopped
kat did her modly thing

TRUST A MAN TO COME IN AND TRY TO TAKE THE CREDIT, GOSH.
Also
MORE PHYSIO starts tomorrow UGH GR ARGH just give me the fucking steroid injections instead I am so done with physio ;A;

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 11-15-2011

Bored and sad, as always.

:/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 11-15-2011

(11-15-2011, 04:07 PM)Stabsinthe Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 03:42 PM)Vipershark Wrote: can we please stop this discussion here thanks

i-it already stopped
kat did her modly thing

TRUST A MAN TO COME IN AND TRY TO TAKE THE CREDIT, GOSH.
Also
MORE PHYSIO starts tomorrow UGH GR ARGH just give me the fucking steroid injections instead I am so done with physio ;A;

oh
whoops
robo9 edited his post
WELP NVM

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 11-15-2011

I simply, hate my father.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 11-15-2011

Yeah, I didn't see Kat's post whenever I posted it

Also, according to my doctor Im at risk of having a stroke anytime I get upset/angry. Happy day, happy day.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - StarSock64 - 11-15-2011

My parents have this cool parenting technique where they decide you should do things without them asking you to, come in out of nowhere and start yelling at you for not doing it, and then they do it themselves instead of just asking you, complaining the entire time. If you try to say that you'll take over and do it, then they just yell some more and keep on going, disallowing you from, y'know, doing what they want you to do.

It's a really good technique and it's REALLY working, I'm taking notes.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 11-16-2011

Accidentally clicked the the photo thread. No offense to anyone but it creeps the ever living fuck out of me to know what you guys look like... I don't know why...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 11-16-2011

it's because we're watching you koopaul

at least...

....I am.

[Image: RBiTr.gif]

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Joseph Styling - 11-16-2011

Woke up with a fever at 6am
Had to skip the only day in where my biology teacher will tell me the shit i need to study for her exam to graduate from highschool
My friend's adsense account was closed so now our game making site has no income
Go get a new PSU after a 3 hour trip
Hit my head with the car door
I get feverish again
Before getting home my mom wants to dick around shops and I have to put up with it
Get home and lie down for an hour or so to make my fever go down
Skip German class
Install the PSU and the Video Card
Comp doesn't start like I was using the old 400w Video card
Take the video card off
Start computer again
root/system32/hal.dll is missing
Google on my mom's computer and find out I have to reinstall something from the Windows cd.
I try to boot from CD drive and I notice my main HDD is missing.
Unplug and replug everything a billion times (My CD drive works fine and so does my secondary HDD however these have Molex plugs and my main has a SATA plug)
Get on my mom's Vista Laptop open Chrome and fire up eBuddy
Ask a public chat of friends for help
A friend offers me help and I decide to follow his advice since he knows more about computers than I
He tells me to use my old PSU for my main HDD and the new one for the rest
I try it out and it doesn't work
He tells me to flip the red switch on the front
The PSU self destructs and releases poison gas everywhere and some green liquid like it's possesed.
He doesn't want to take responsability and doesn't want to tell me if that smoke was actually poisonous (I breathed in a little)
The old PSU is broken so I can't go back
Another friend tries to help me out but the internet goes down before we manage to do much

Extra stuff:
Food tasted like shit since I was sick
I pooped liquid

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-16-2011

Agh, retainers suuuuuuucccckkkkk, my bottom one chafes against my tongue, and I think they stuck it to me one last time and set my retainers in to where my teeth would have been if I actually finished the bands. Everytime I smile with them in right now, they hurt like hell if I position my teeth where they actually are, but if I set them "where they should be" they don't hurt. Regardless, my teeth hurt like a bitch now, I guess finally feeling the work from yesterday, so that apple will have to wait... :C

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Orgasmatron - 11-16-2011

(11-16-2011, 02:42 AM)MRSKELETON Wrote: [Image: RBiTr.gif]

listening to music at this point made it look like you were like

awkwardly headbanging or something