The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 11-14-2011

I went to bed feeling ill, and took over an hour to fall asleep.

Then I woke up at least 4 times during the night.

>:l

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 11-14-2011

Evidently it's wrong to quietly ask a woman to pull her shirt up, because I honestly don't want more cleavage than I have to. Maybe I should get pissy whenever someone tells me my fly is undone.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 11-14-2011

these are
completely different things
telling a woman to pull her shirt up because you are shocked, SHOCKED at the existence of breasts isn't the same as telling someone their fly's undone
at all

Oh no, someone can't have a pet peeve about an inappropriate amount of cleavage being shown. If I change the analogy to telling someone to pull up their pants because someone is shocked, SHOCKED at the existence of a butt crack, will that make you happy?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-14-2011

I went to town in just a shirt and underwear, would that bother you? I actually did, it was so cold Big Grin

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 11-14-2011

Flannel, why?

As long as there wasn't too much cleavage showing

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-14-2011

(11-14-2011, 07:50 PM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: Flannel, why?

Well when I was hanging out with my ex, I wore her pants throughout the night, and when we had to take her home, I couldn't find my pants and I had to give hers back, so I tied up my shoes, and we went to town, with me pantless. I could take a picture to show you visually what it was like Wink

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 11-15-2011

Hey customers, take even longer to order or even come up and get halfway through an order before deciding you really have no idea what you even want pleeeease.

I mean I'm cool with people not being sure what they want right away; often I'm not sure what I feel like eating and need a few minutes. But if you're not ready, please let someone who is ready make their order and don't stand there right between them and the register like you're saving a spot in line at a theme park.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 11-15-2011

(11-14-2011, 07:38 PM)[robo9] Wrote: Oh no, someone can't have a pet peeve about an inappropriate amount of cleavage being shown. If I change the analogy to telling someone to pull up their pants because someone is shocked, SHOCKED at the existence of a butt crack, will that make you happy?

you do not get to dictate how other people dress. least of all women, because there's sort of A Shitty Historical Precedent there.

that and there's something wrong if you're SO SO OFFENDED by breasts anyway
they're-- not an inherently shameful or sexual part of the body. it isn't her fault that you've got fuckin' issues

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 11-15-2011

So let's get this straight. By asking a woman who's literally about to fall out of her top to pull her shirt up, I'm someone who's a dress dictator opening up historical wounds that is completely offended by breasts and has fucking problems.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 11-15-2011

[Image: open-a-can-of-worms.jpg]

weird how the story changed from "AAA THE CLEAVAGE HOW INAPPROPRIATE *clutches pearls* Very Sad" to her breasts apparently being capable of removing themselves from her shirt at their own volition

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - MoneyMan - 11-15-2011

really
really
are we really arguing about a guy asking a girl to pull her shirt up
really

yeah because what gives him the right to decide what is and isn't 'appropriate'

honestly you can even completely remove it from gender and that's a dickish thing to do

i don't go around all like "i don't like colourful clothing YOU MUST ALL WEAR DARK COLOURS TO PLEASE ME"

if you don't like low cut tops don't wear one :3c