The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rökkan - 11-08-2011

Quote:Bah, you all think that's weird, I need a pillow between my legs in order to sleep for some reason

it feels
comfortable

that's not weird at all, me and my mom do that, it owns

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 11-08-2011

I do that too but that's because my knees do this thing where they dig into my leg and it hurts after 2 minutes.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 11-08-2011

You know grandma, doing the dishes does not mean taking them out of the sink when they're still dirty and scattering them all over the kitchen counters. As much as I appreciate that you got off your ass at any point to do something other than use the bathroom, you're just making it so that when I get stuck having to do the dishes for you I have to hunt them down to make sure I'm not missing one and then wipe down the counter again afterwards because you let it get all nasty.

Can't even blame it on being senile or anything either, she just does not want to do anything to help around the house. So instead she just makes things annoying for everyone but her son who really could give less than a shit himself.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 11-08-2011

yep I caught a cold and now it is being fucking awful and interfering with my life

fuck

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rai - 11-08-2011

Seems kinda petty, but it's No Shave November. Stupid job. I want my goatee back.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 11-08-2011

(11-08-2011, 01:55 AM)Vipershark Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 11:13 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(11-01-2011, 04:50 PM)Rλy Wrote: Trying to get back into the habit of sleeping on my back, instead of my side.

It's a bitch to get used to.

My side is my comfort. I do lay on my back sometimes and I occasionally fall asleep on it but sometimes when I do my chest feels funny when I wake up...

I sleep on my stomach. Apparently that's an unusual position.

I find it the most comfortable and fall asleep much faster but I sleep on my back because it's supposed to be healthier.

Also I have to cross my legs Indian style and then lay on my back to start the sleeping thing or I will lye awake for eternity

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 11-08-2011

So I sort of have crippling depression that my family and friends have yet to notice. I'm actually happy about that because they'd just be like "GET THE FUCK OVER IT, YOU distinguished gentleman" literally that is what a great majority of them would say. So now instead of being awake every morning at 6, and ready to go in 15 minutes, I'm laying in bed, ready to cry for no reason and constantly falling back to sleep(a nice change, compared to my insomnia....only I still feel just as tired like I never slept.) unable to get up no matter how hard I try. Literally I lack the ability to get up out of bed, like I'll try and literally my arms will give out and I'll fall on back onto my bed....
Once I get going I'm just as emotionally drained but at least I'm moving.

Really glad my family and friends take enough interest in my life to not notice that I'm completely shot emotionally and physically...when it's overbearingly obvious that something is wrong. I need to get to a fucking doctor for this too, I'm just gonna slap that on the "To do before I die" list.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-08-2011

Has it been a month yet? :C I can't believe how your family and friends would say about this, that's pretty bullshit :C

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 11-08-2011

play League of Legends, try to play a game
completely mess up and get killed many times
as Master Yi

doesn't help that everyone on my team's not trying to help me get back into the game and instead opt for the "jesus christ you are a dumbass" messages

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 11-09-2011

There's a rather dull pain in my back this morning :/

I've no idea how it got there. It's only bothering me a little, but I just can't get comfortable because of it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 11-09-2011

Good morni-

oh, wait... fuck.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 11-09-2011

Two of my adoptables are eggs again.

wtf

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Dazz - 11-09-2011

Just got offered an incredibly job opportunity in Colorado, but I live in the UK. I could probably get a visa, but I'd have to leave Charlie behind.
And frankly the best job in the world isn't worth doing such a thing.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 11-09-2011

this cold is actually making sleep nearly impossible

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 11-09-2011

Yeah flannel it's been a month. I'm just trying to figure out how to approach my family about going to the doctor...and paying for it myself/not telling them seems like a pricy but worthwhile option.

Today was shit, I had to wind myself up to get up, my arms hurt like a mother from working out and I can barely raise them, needless to say that made the day more stressful. When I got home no one besides my younger brother was here, so it took me like 15 minutes to change my clothes for work because I can't lift my arms and getting a shirt off/on was certainly an unexpected challenge. Then I had to run to work because there was no car to use. Aside from that work as usual lifted my day somewhat since my boss is the man and my coworkers are great people. I did however try to approach my mom on feeling depressed and she was just basically like "Wait, what? Why? Who did you have a fight with? Is it a girl problem?" she just doesn't wanna acknowledge that this is a medical thing....which is fucking stupid on her part because she has depression as well......

[/end rambling pointless complaint post about my day]