The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 11-06-2011

(11-01-2011, 04:50 PM)Rλy Wrote: Trying to get back into the habit of sleeping on my back, instead of my side.

It's a bitch to get used to.

My side is my comfort. I do lay on my back sometimes and I occasionally fall asleep on it but sometimes when I do my chest feels funny when I wake up...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-06-2011

I'm going to withdraw from my math class. I'll have to take another stab at it next semester. I just wasn't ready for it. Don't know how I'm going to tell my parents.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 11-07-2011

Statics exam tomorrow is making me sad.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 11-07-2011

Didn't get much sleep last night :[

Also dropped my DS lite, now both hinges are damaged. Great.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 11-07-2011

Well this was predictable, I specifically set myself time off and then totally ignored it, now I'm hitting the burnout pretty hard.

Someone teach me how to be lazy plz.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-08-2011

I need to get Battle Field 3. It's not a want. IT'S A NEED.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 11-08-2011

(11-06-2011, 11:13 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(11-01-2011, 04:50 PM)Rλy Wrote: Trying to get back into the habit of sleeping on my back, instead of my side.

My side is my comfort. I do lay on my back sometimes and I occasionally fall asleep on it but sometimes when I do my chest feels funny when I wake up...

I sleep on my stomach. Apparently that's an unusual position.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 11-08-2011

(11-07-2011, 10:30 PM)PatientZero Wrote: Well this was predictable, I specifically set myself time off and then totally ignored it, now I'm hitting the burnout pretty hard.

Someone teach me how to be lazy plz.

I can teach you everything.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Dazz - 11-08-2011

(11-08-2011, 01:55 AM)Vipershark Wrote:

Charlie sleeps on her front, which apparently is very unusal for a female...

I tend to sleep with one arm across my face, on my back, with one knee bent (like leaning against a wall) - apparently, that's unusual.
But I wake up on my side, with one knee still bent.
I have a weird lump in the knee that's bent, not sure where it came from or when, but it might be related. It hurts like a serious bitch when it's cold.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Orgasmatron - 11-08-2011

i roll around in various positions all night

i can sleep on any side if its what gets me to sleep

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 11-08-2011

This materials exam was the converse of last exam: I rocked the fuck out of the calculations while I tripped up on the short answers.

Dammit : (

also I hope my group's lab compile guy gets his stuff together; he's been stressed as hell lately and I'm really certain he pulled an all-nighter last night. And he probably didn't put too much time into studying for materials if he worked on fixing the lab up.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 11-08-2011

(11-08-2011, 01:55 AM)Vipershark Wrote:

It's not that unusual, but I have in fact tried to sleep on my front but I layed there for a long time and couldn't get to sleep at all. It's just not my comfort zone.

When I sleep on my right side, I always have my right hand on my shoulder. Always. Can't stand it otherwise. And my other arm is usually comfortably underneath that arm or whatever. My legs are usually either stretched out or bent/whatever the term is, positioned in such a way that my knees don't touch. If there's anything I hate more it's when my knees touch or are lying on eachother.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-08-2011

I completely fucked up on my programming test.
I really suck at programming.
I just wish the weekend would come up so I can forget what a fuck up I've been at college so far.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 11-08-2011

I prefer sleeping on my back, when possible. I find it harder to fall asleep when I'm lying on my back, though, so sometimes I have to roll onto my side. I used to almost always sleep on my right, but now my preference changes all the time :/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 11-08-2011

Bah, you all think that's weird, I need a pillow between my legs in order to sleep for some reason

it feels
comfortable