The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 07-25-2011

(07-25-2011, 06:50 AM)Gors Wrote: I feel like an incompetent shit for not knowing what I want to do with my life

You aren't alone. :/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 07-25-2011

what the fuck is wrong with my jaw this morning
ffffdsgfgs

sure, I always get pain in one spot, but right now it's preventing me from moving my jaw in certain directions
I can't physically clamp down all the way on my left side

I can get the teeth on my right to connect no problem, but my left? It's a lot of jaw pain and I can't push down any further.

I am seriously hoping this is just a muscle cramp and not a wisdom tooth that decided to be all "sup" and be a total dick to me :C

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Dazz - 07-25-2011

The house I'm moving into doesn't have a fridge in the tenancy agreement, so I need to spend loads of money on one, and a washing machine...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Cobalt Blue - 07-25-2011

you'll value it even more.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 07-25-2011

Somehow let myself get dehydrated to the point of vertigo x.x;

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 07-25-2011

when I shower and lay my head back sometimes everything flashes in rainbow colors and I get dizzy but only for a few seconds is that vertigo

Vertigo is that werid floating feeling you can get when your body wants you to know you're fucking up. That "walking on clouds" kind of thing.

Edit: Symptoms have escalated into chills: I suddenly don't think dehydration is the problem anymore.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 07-25-2011

You know what makes me sad?
When people are like: "I can't relate to how you feel, therefor you have no right to feel that way"

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - GrooveMan.exe - 07-25-2011

Except, y'know, how you feel could potentially be so off-base, other people will struggle to empathise. It's case-by-case.

There's a difference between a lack of empathy and actually telling somebody they can't feel a specific way.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chris2Balls [:B] - 07-25-2011

Shit gets real when I realize I'm taking my driving test Thursday.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 07-25-2011

(07-25-2011, 05:46 PM)Kriven Wrote: There's a difference between a lack of empathy and actually telling somebody they can't feel a specific way.

Someone doesn't have to tell you but they can treat you like dirt, and that's sort of like saying "you're wrong"

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - TomGuycott - 07-25-2011

Oh hay, I've been excited all week about going down to Maryland for a few days with good friends, and now that the day's come I feel so impossibly sick that I can't make the 4 hour drive. Now I have ONLY TONIGHT to get better, otherwise the trip won't even be worth it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking stomach.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 07-25-2011

People disrespect me all of the time and then wonder why I'm so god damn cranky all of the time.

HURRRRRRRRR.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - TomGuycott - 07-25-2011

(07-25-2011, 06:47 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: People disrespect me all of the time and then wonder why I'm so god damn cranky all of the time.

Shut up, your opinion doesn't matter.

Just kidding bro, I feel your pain. Sad