The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 11-05-2011

(11-04-2011, 07:21 PM)Gnostic WetFart Wrote: well to be fair

both mcdonalds and soda are generally shit

it actually kind of bothers me that soda is cheaper than juice and other better drinks
Yeah, honestly I like soda generally but it does disappoint me how you can buy three 2 liter bottles of soda for the price of a single tiny box of raspberries. (I'd love to make some berry smoothies now and then, they rock.)

It's part of the reason I can't bring myself to blame the obesity issue in America on just laziness; horrible junk food is so much cheaper than anything healthy so a bunch of people just kinda get what they can afford. I sure would love to be able to have lean meats like seafood and berries and all sorts of fresh vegetables more than once every two or so weeks, myself.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-05-2011

I hate vegetables besides corn and potatos myself, and I only eat fast food at most 2 times a week so I don't really feel bad about it. And as for soda intake, I buy powerade and gatorade powder packets and drink a lot of water, and I'll have a soda maybe once or twice a day.

As for why I'm posting here. I was going to get either the new Lord of the Rings game or Battlefield 3. So i was going to sell my old Call of Duty games and Halo Reach. Gamestop will NOT buy them. Supposedly since they all have a tiny crack on the inside of the disk, it makes it unplayable, even though I playtested all games for 2 hours at least beforehand to make sure everything was good. So pissed right now. And my most recent ex will not quit talking to me when the reason she broke up with me was the fact that we couldn't really talk together.....
ITS ANNOYING ME.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 11-05-2011

Dear coworkers,
I'm glad that you think I'm dependable enough to ask me to help you out, but I'm a single human being, not a machine. I can't really handle getting constantly called in to cover other people's shifts.
Love, Devicho

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Key - 11-05-2011

my hamster died Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 11-06-2011

(11-05-2011, 08:57 PM)Devicho Wrote: Dear coworkers,
I'm glad that you think I'm dependable enough to ask me to help you out, but I'm a single human being, not a machine. I can't really handle getting constantly called in to cover other people's shifts.
Love, Devicho

You should try using Puppy-Dog Eyes on your coworkers. It never works for me, but that never stopped me from trying it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 11-06-2011

So apparently I'm alive.....

if this is true why do I always feel so dead?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Roxas358 - 11-06-2011

Two 12 year olds just came up to our house and smashed two of our pumpkins! Angry Shame.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Asther - 11-06-2011

(11-06-2011, 10:51 AM)Roxas358 Wrote: Two 12 year olds just came up to our house and smashed two of our pumpkins! Angry Shame.

they discovered '90s alt rock

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 11-06-2011

dad: why don't you have any money in your bank account
me: uh what i just got paid i have a couple hundred dollars
dad: oh good that means you can pay your tithe then. i expect a check for the past couple months by tomorrow.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 11-06-2011

is your dad actually trolling you

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 11-06-2011

no
i'm literally required to pay tithe in order to live here

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 11-06-2011

I pay a bit to my parents (since when I turned 18 they stopped getting child benefits)
but it's just
the way that conversation went sounds almost like a set-up for a prank you know?

e child benefits even
child support is A Different Thing

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 11-06-2011

Hm, I'm lucky I don't have to pay to live at home. I'm spending so much on gas as it is I can barely feed myself.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 11-06-2011

Yeah, I'm glad my mom is fine with me staying with her for free. I have to help out around the house of course and have to either be working or in school so that I'm not just laying around all day, but at least she's allowing me to save up money for when I eventually get my own place instead of having to manage paying rent/bills/food costs and so on with $8/hr.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 11-06-2011

Emotions are being obnoxious and confusing right now. uhg