The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 11-02-2011

Apply to work at music stores, hot topic, etc. etc. Plenty of places are more than willing to hire you despite the hair. Try grocery stores too, when I used to work as a bag boy in the giant one of my co-workers had half her hair purple in the back and this one guy's was green. Don't expect to be a cashier or anything though, they'll probs give you a job as a stocker, and to be honest that's the best job those guys used to dick off half the day and do like an hour and a half's worth of work, plus there's no crazy super looking over your shoulder constantly (where I worked we had a a really, really awful super half the time who never left the front-end alone.)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-02-2011

Thanks, I'll probably start this weekend Smile
My mom apologized for getting so mad at me and said she's being much better about it now. I'm still going to have to talk to her this weekend about finances Sick bleh.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 11-02-2011

Instead of telling me my closet is messy like rational parents, mine decided to take out everything in it and dump it into the floor. Shit like this pisses me off

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 11-02-2011

Loan isn't coming in and tomorrow is the last day I can pay before I start getting late fees.

Welcome to my life.
Who wants to let me borrow money?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 11-03-2011

Well, another solution to my money problem got shot down. Only one more left, and I need it before 4. Ugh.

Not looking forward to late fees tomorrow, which seem inevitable at the rate my luck is playing out.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 11-03-2011

WELP, THERE GOES MY OTHER OPTION LOL
rename this thread to Official Tyvon's Life Owns A Lot Thread

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 11-03-2011

Man I'm exhausted and my day off tomorrow looks like it will be replaced with a double shift instead. As great as the idea of a bigger paycheck sounds I was looking forward to being able to rest at least a little tomorrow since it was almost the only day I had off this week.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-03-2011

Just found out my Ex who was pregnant, the baby died in her stomach, I forget the technical term. I feel really bad, cause although she couldn't go to college she was seeming really excited. :L Oh and the to be daddy dumped her, that's pretty crappy.
For now I don't know if she's 100% serious or not because we were just bullshitting over facebook and I fed her this fake story of everyone hating me, so I'm not completely sure if she's getting back at me, but regardless either way, I'm sorry about the situation, unless it turns out to be fake, in which case we'll probably have a good laugh, for tricking each other.
EDIT: Turns out my suspicions were correct haha. Well played you dastardly bastard you.
I get to raspberry the baby again, AWHELLYEAH

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 11-04-2011

Blast you, Windows. Your failure to properly comprehend meta data is making my OCD insane!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-04-2011

Missed Math again. Fuck, why the fuck do I keep doing this?! I didn't even hear either alarm go off this morning.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 11-04-2011

I know the feeling.
I overslept so often that I just gave up on half my classes and stopped bothering to go at all because there was no way I could make them up.

Can you hook your computer up to some speakers?
I don't know if your roommate would mind, but set your computer to blast loud metal as an alarm.
You shouldn't miss that.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 11-04-2011

I've been having mild heart pains since noon :L

I'm ready to walk out of my composition class. We have to do an analysis on a film that's claim is something about food aka processed food is evil, it's due Monday by the way. Any who, earlier in the week she posted examples of what she felt were food based movies. Spirited Away was on her list. I seriously want to hit her for how stupid she is, everyone hates her quite truly, it's not even a joke when I say that, people just hate her, because she's a condescending asshole who thinks she's better because she eats "organic" and stays true while we support the corrupt by eating mcdonalds and drinking soda. Why couldn't I have gotten a normal English teacher? I'd rather take a teacher who's boring as fuck than sit one more minute in this woman's class.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 11-04-2011

well to be fair

both mcdonalds and soda are generally shit

it actually kind of bothers me that soda is cheaper than juice and other better drinks

(11-04-2011, 07:21 PM)Gnostic WetFart Wrote: well to be fair

both mcdonalds and soda are generally shit

it actually kind of bothers me that soda is cheaper than juice and other better drinks

Doesn't make you any better than somebody else though, who occasionally eats Mcdonalds and drinks soda. Her entire class is to make the food industry an evil monster, that needs to be overthrown. It's just bullshit.